Witchvox.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Witchvox.com

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-20, 20:38

I came upon this site about 4 or 5 years ago. A friend of mine got interested in Wicca after a discussion in class and then once we stumbled into a local metaphysical store.

The site is basically a bundle of shops and services, people with profiles and etc. You could probably find someone local that you can speak to, some offer free spiritual help.
I've never really used anyone's services from this site, When I first found it I basically signed up on the teen section and talked with a few teens that were in a coven. There are some interested people on the site.

But I thought I might as well share the site, in case no one has before.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Witchvox.com - Find Local help

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-21, 15:04

Sorry, I posted this in the members area before and that wasn't where I intended on posting it. I suppose you can delete the one in the members sections Hope and just leave this one, or merged the two, whichever is best for you.

Anyway, I stumbled upon witchvox.com a few years ago, around 3-5 years maybe back in my freshman/sophomore year in high school. A friend and I got interested in Wicca after we stumbled into a metaphysical store, we used the site to connect with other practitioners- REAL practitioners lol.
The site is basically links to shops and those providing services and also covens in the area. Its split up by state so you can probably find someone close to you that's really genuine and does services out of the goodness of their craft and not to get money.
I personally never used anyone's services from the site, basically because when I knew of the site I wasn't looking for a spellcaster or anything I was jut looking to get more info about Wicca and such and I did find some interesting people.

Well, I just wanted to tell everyone about it. Smile Good LUCK!

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Witchvox.com

Post by Hope on 2011-08-21, 15:55

I moved the topic here because it is not a specific spellcaster discussion, so it qualifies as other topics, I am sure all members will be able to find it. Thank you.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Witchvox.com

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum