Dr. David Lujuwa www.drlujuwadavid.webs.com www.drlujuwa.9f.com

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Dr. David Lujuwa www.drlujuwadavid.webs.com www.drlujuwa.9f.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 12:38

Sasha sorry you feel down. There is a vitamin sold at health stores called 5HTP. It's even sold at some chains like Walmart and a few grocery stores. It increases serotonin levels. I just got some because I was in a funk. It's fast acting. I don't suffer from true depression, but always resort to this if I have a down mood that goes on for more than half a week. I don't take it continously but a week or so here and there. I have a friend that takes it daily. It's always worked for me. You may want to give it a try.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-09-02, 12:56

thanks maggie, i will look into it. i hve always been a pessimistc person my whole life n i can hide it pretty well in public n come accross as very social jolly put together person but i only knw the truth, if their is hell, its not up their somewhere in afterlife its in my mind....sigh

sasha

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 13:51

I hope it helps you. You may not really be pessimistic, but instead mildy depressed. I know to me things look much more bleak when I get in a down mood. Anyway, it's natural and may be worth a try.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-02, 14:14

You might also want to try St. John's Wort. It is made from herbs. I googled it and it shows: " St. John’s wort is an herb. Its flowers and leaves are used to make medicine.St. John’s wort is most commonly used for depression and conditions that sometimes go along with depression such as anxiety, tiredness, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping. There is some strong scientific evidence that it is effective for mild to moderate depression."
You can find it in most stores and drugstores. I hope it helps.
In my down days, I watch funny TV shows or rummage through my old movies. It always helps pull myself up. Sending you all positive energy....
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 14:20

St. John Wort takes much longer to work. It never worked for me, but it has for some. It also carries cautions, which 5HTP does not. I want to say aviodance of sun and a few other things, but I may be mistaken, of the specifics. I know it can take a month or 6 weeks to really see results. I see a mood pickup within 24 hours from 5HTP. That may be unusal, not sure. I know my friend won't be without it. I think she said she felt a big difference in a week.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 14:24

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxytryptophan

5HTP--It's an amino acid.

Yep Scammed funny movies are great!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-02, 14:38

Thanks Maggie. Maybe I'll get the 5HTP and have it around for when I need it. Have a great long weekend everyone.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 14:50

Thank you scammed, wishing the same for you and all.

http://parkinsonsand5htp.blogspot.com/2010/11/cautions-about-5-htp-contamination-and.html

Some time ago their were concerns of 5HTP that were found to be NOT true, but some of those articles do remain.

I was correct in that St. John's Wort can cause photosensitivity to sunlight and it also increase the chance of developing cataracts of taken and exposed to prolonged sunlight.

There is another one Sam-e but I don't know the side effects.

We are all chemically different, but I sure can give a big plug to 5 HTP when I can't shake a down time and love that it works so quickly.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-02, 18:35

@sasha below is his reply. I will send him a reply tomorrow with a fake western union number...let his sweat it out a little. i don't know how he can make someone stay with another person considering he never left. IMay just reply and tell him how powerful he is and that my husband came back to beg me to take him back and that i owe him for doing work without charge...tell me which story I should use. I want to see if he will put a curse....Lol

Hi Dear client i have checked out everything between you and your husband and am giong to assist you in this matter at once Warren am going to make him stay with you and love you like never before and be with you forever.

Am going to charge you a small fee of $550 USA dollars and if you dont have it email me now as am here to offer you a solution to the problem you have so that we can have an understanding. But if you have the $550 you then you can send it via Western Union so that am able to do this work for you. You send the money to Kenneth Kasasa Address Cape town South Africa and you can email me the details of sending the money plus the reference number so that am able to get it.

Where are you living at the moment
Email me now!
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 20:00

I have a feeling he will be so p.o. I once ran this guy around a few x with a fake collection number. Then I apologized and gave him another fake one, oh shoot did I type that wrong? hehe I ended up finding it not fun after awhile. Just like Hope said if this site could save just one person from being scammed it would be pleasing to her. I thought if I could reform just one scammer I could make the world a little better. I never succeeded in doing that. I spent months emailing this one and he almost changed, but didn't. Who knows, maybe he will think about it and one day change.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-02, 20:06

Giving them a taste of their own medicine... Good for you...
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 01:10

@maggie I don't think any of them will change. It'f fun for a little while buy it does get old. I have learned a lot from the various blogs....trust no one. I think i'm going to wait to see if he emails me again...he is not as much fun as I though he would be.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 02:02

I think for some scamming has become such a part of them that they don't care to change. The guy I ran around was not a spell scammer, but one of those fake sends about an inheritance. I love the way they put things like we have been searching for you then ask your name.

For some reason it irks me when they flavor it with a lot of talk about being holy and God this and that. It used to frustrate me to no end.

I did game playing with a bunch of them, now I just delete. There were so many new ones popping up.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-09-03, 03:08

wow he said 550 to u and 750 to me, he likes ur fake sob story better, hahahahah. ya go ahead n give him fake mtn number n then when he come back and say u lied, then call him a fckg piece of garbage if u wish, lol n then see if he curse ur fake husband, i wanna see if he give u same shit like he did me tht something happen to kids n what not, asshole.

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:04

This guy is a tool...read and laugh.

I'm puzzled? my husband and I are not young people. Because of his diabieties he has been impitioent for 5 years now. Why would you say he is having sex with someone else, when I know he cant. That is very hurtful.

To: Carlene Baker
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 8:14 PM
Subject: RE: Assistance

I didnt do anything are sure it is permanet now why is it that i do see that effect. We have to do the work so that it becomes permanet off and on like he isnt good because even i see your sex life isnt good anymore because he found someone else to give him good sex. Work needs to be done dear client.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 9/3/2011 4:28:50 AM
To: Lujuwa David
Subject: Re: Assistance
The most amazing thing happened. My husband called said he wanted to come back. I spend all day with him and he is moving his things back home tomorrow. Did you do someting? is was so weird.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-03, 14:10

lol, you should ask for an additional spell to cure his impotence, he probably can make that happen for few hundreds more.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:24

Hold on it's getting better, I just called him a liar...I will wait for his reply before i post...This is fun.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:30

Message body

I don't need help. I told you my husband came back and you try to fill my head with lies instead of being happy about the situation. i am glad I did not send you money. You know a lot of people have used you with no results either I know about them so you have no power.

To: Barker Carlene
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 7:26 AM

Its you who came to me to me for help and i was just trying to do that but if you dont need it then i have got so many people to help.
Maybe next time

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:23:19 -0700
To: drlujuwa@live.com

I'm sorry. I am not buying that at all. I'm fine with my husband and he is not having any spell. You lie and say he is having sex with someone. I can't trust you. If you could see then you would have been able to see he was not having sex for a long time. You are just a mean person I see! Don't write me anymore

Sent:Saturday, September 3, 2011 7:20 AM

Because i see it!

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:56:56 -0700

I'm puzzled? my husband and I are not young people. Because of his diabieties he has been impitioent for 5 years now. Why would you say he is having sex with someone else, when I know he cant. That is very hurtful.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 14:45

Oh my, this made me laugh. He claims the fake man had good sex, as opposed to what bad sex with his wife? Not just a scammer, but an insulting one. You should ask him to make you a sex Goddesses, since that seems to be the theme he is stuck on. Love the diabetes/impotent response, though you may have stumped him with that one.

lol!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:51

I don't know why he won't say he will put a curse on me or anything. I though me telling him he has no power would have done the job. Maybe he is preparing the curse now...Lol He is a joke. I think I got him back for what he said to Sasha:-)
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:58

So is that I treat I see in his message below...I am shaking in my shoes...Lol

body

I did need your help. I went to 6 casters and decided to trust you and then you lie to me. Is that a threat in your email. I make 300K a year, I never said I was broke. If you had powers you would have known that. Another lie. What am I supposed to think about you now really? You are not making yourself look good here. I am not a stupid woman. Your powers didn't tell you that either. If for anyreason my husband leaves again, I will not be using you that is for certain. Not after that threat mr powerful spell caster. Just go away now please.

Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 7:50 AM

You never needed help i know now. So why dont you get something else to do other than disturbing me and my work. What are up to anyway. Dont disturb me because you never needed help. There is something about you and if you want to see my powers you will see what happens to you in a couple of days this i do isnt childs play. And the bad thing is you dont have money you are broke to make any payment for my help thats why when i told you $550 you changed your story that he came back to you. Thats not the case any way it your life and dont contact me again i have better things to do
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 15:01

Yeah. Maybe when he saw the picture and it was someone older he knew better, but hard to tell. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to scammers. I will never get how they live with themselves. I feel guilty if I am given back a nickle more in change that I am not due and make sure to return it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 15:16

I don't know where his head is at. His last message to me is that we will be meeting. So I gave him a city and state and asked what time I should expect him and if he will be staying for dinner. He bores me.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 15:20

Ok...this is it. i'm done talking to the idiot.

You know am telling you the truth but maybe its so hard for you to believe what does sex mean and if he doesn't do nt you think there is other way of him getting pleasure from other women. Its possible my dear client and mark my words am not lieing. Am here to help you and not to lie to you about this work but if you feel like that then i realy dont know. Am the most powerful here in the world and i have worked on so may people allover the world and if you cant trust me again i have to say its your life and i was just trying to help and there is so much i can help you with. Not just him and you know that.

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 11:10:54 -0700

Oh I forgot, you asked in one of your messages where I live, I live in Tarzana California what time should I expect you. Will you be staying for dinner. Ad you can see David, I am not your enemy I just don't like lies.

Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 8:02 AM

We shall see what happens and we will meet again some time no matter what you will need my help some day.

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:57:04 -0700
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 15:22

The staying for dinner part is good, then tell him some gross menu in his honor. Some ideas.. Dinner for a sinner..buckets of lard, bull balls, owl's eyes. Make it yummy lol. Don't be too bored, self enertaining is good for the soul. You have to laugh at some of their off the wall replies.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-03, 16:46

Divineone- you are my hero.....
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-09-03, 18:03

omg i am reading and cracking up Smile i think when u said u make 300K he decided to be not as nasty as he was seeing dollar signs, what an asshole. i am glad u did this, i got my revenge, he is fake, anyone real wld know story was fake, what a piece of work these idiots are, and saying he the best and powerful in the world? i almost died laughing.

sasha

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 18:47

@sasha, he is humble now. His last email to me was that he hope I will give him another chance basically, I did not bother to respond. At least you dont have to worry about him coming after your family because he has no power:-) I am glad this made your day. Create another email that you use to test these people before you send you information. I have about 6 emails and I usuall send fake pictures saying my friend needs help with a fake story so they can tell me lies from their Gods...once they do that I don't waste my time. I shut them down by telling them thanks for verifying you are a fake before I sent my money.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 19:15

I think though not sure I replied to one of your fake emails on a forum, though who knows? For some reason I seem behind in my posts here, like I saw some of the posts after I replied. Yep, no one has to worry about him. A pet peeve of mine is when they say they are the most powerful in the world. That is a sure sign of a fake, as though God or would give just him this ultimate power. I have heard that so many times, that ot's not funny.

He did seem to threaten you, Divine. What a joke all around. Your part funny, his yawn worthy. Scammers seem anything but smart. Their lies finally get figured out, even if it takes awhile.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 23:16

@maggie Well at least we can now see past the lies. For the most part, I thing were are all in the same boat here. I still stand firm, no more spells for me unless someone here says they got what they wanted from a caster. I know I cannot trust any of the information anywhere, and even from here I would still need proof. Non caster no matter where he, she or it lives will not get another dime from this chick.

I didn't get an email from anyone but casters..
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-04, 01:20

Good for you! No, I didn't mean an email I meant I think you may have multiple names on the one forum we seem to be on full of scammers and I replied to you. I know for sure you are one poster, but I thought you may be 2 and maybe 3 (different names), but I wouldn't write anyone on here with letting them know it's me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-04, 13:51

ah...yest wne it ask for the name I change it depending on the mood i'm in....it's to throw the casters off. I just bough a program that changes my IP address too so my real location will not be disclosed either. I don't need any of those people coming back at me. Im not going to move forward with any more spell work form any other casters, because I would hate for a pissed off caster to put my information on the net. I am going to stick with the two I am working with, if something happens good if no oh well. Life throws us curveballs and sometimes we just have to accept it and move on. It's time for me to move on. I will keep messing with the casters from time to time because it's fun, but this spell thing has taken four years of my life and a whole lot of money and in the end I am no better off from where I started.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top