Seeking HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Seeking HELP

Post by milthakarse on 2011-08-27, 13:41

i m seeking someone who stop an evil woman from tormentating my sister and my lives!This evil woman has no sympathy she still goes on casting evil spells and doing a ot of bad things for us discreetly and she had seek Dark gods too..and this spellcaster, Isabel crack her code but now she is gone..i m helpless ..can you recommend a good one to strike that woman down??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Seeking HELP

Post by milthakarse on 2011-08-27, 13:47

i m seeking someone who stop an evil woman from tormentating my sister and my lives for 11 years !
This evil woman has no sympathy she still goes on casting evil spells,sending negative spirits ,seeking occultists and doing a lot of bad things for us discreetly and she had even seek Dark gods too..i m helpless ..We had not done anything to her..and her family but she is doing till now after my father's death .And she made my father's ashes be dispersed in sea very desperately rather buried and kept..We are still crying over it..

She came from family who dabbles in dark & black magic and she gets most of it done through this line of work and she had even used blood sacrifice to attained it ..

can you recommend a good one to strike DOWN that woman ??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-27, 14:12

I'm sorry that happened to your family. Most ppl are hush hush with curses, but there are some that offer them. I would not suggest doing a spell of this nature on your own. Check sites on black magic. Good luck! Your story is relatable, though different. I am plenty sick of it now.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-27, 14:16

I can not ppl are weird with privacy on these kind of spells. Search and you will find. For 3 full years I have been battling a crazy woman good at magic. She curses me left to right. I do relate. Oh, and I have done nothing to her, either. I guess it's magic know how in the wrong hands.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-27, 15:33

i can relate to both of you.such people are either gud at magic or know someone gud enough. and we pay d price for no reason.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-27, 17:15

So true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-27, 21:05

i've heard that negative magic works faster and more effectively than positive magic, for some reason. milka: you can try www.malewitch.com. he claims he has dealt with lots of curses. *shrugs*
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-08-28, 11:56

Thanks so much geri_ong...for kind help

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content