www.voodoopriest.com - 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.voodoopriest.com - 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-30, 12:38

He offers spells at 49 usd and I came across it a banner came out while I was here.

anyone knows him?

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.voodoopriest.com - 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-30, 21:57

Tarantola77 - I've seen the banner too a couple of times, not tried him tho..

Scammed - I've heard of the duduspells in the past, I think I saw his email posted on a forum that I was on someone saying that they had seen results etc..just tried to do a google search and it didn't throw up anything - just someone wanting to know if anyone's heard of him.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.voodoopriest.com - 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-30, 21:58

No way, good work Columbo Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 22:12

More coming sites registered under Lolwut Holdings LLC

fantasytarot.com
www.sitetrail.com/fantasytarot.com

occultebooks.net - bgp.he.net
www.bgp.he.net/dns/occultebooks.net - Cached

But can not find his/her real name, this person has gone to lots of trouble to hide his identity and real name, the corporation is registered under the estate of VA using a designated agent company. More coming ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 22:17

And more pages registered by Lolwut Holdings LLC:

12Spell.com
www.whois.domaintools.com/12spell.com

7WcOven.com - 7 Wc Oven
www.whois.domaintools.com/7wcoven.com

AncientSpellcasting.com - Ancient Spellcasting
www.whois.domaintools.com/ancientspellcasting.com

wiccawiki.com - bgp.he.net
www.bgp.he.net/dns/wiccawiki.com
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 22:20

And his address points to The UPS Store!!!!!!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-30, 22:20

Mmm, wonder why they've gone to lots of trouble hiding there identity? Interesting keep em coming!

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 22:21

That was connected to that Joshua Grey from true curses. I would not go to them. Sorry scammed I misunderstood your post. Go look at them and 7 witches. Not genuine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 22:26

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t164-wwwtruecursescom-joshua-grey?highlight=Joshua+grey

There is much more. Btw I was embarrassed to say anything at the time but did tell Hope... I paid this guy and did not get in the promised amulet or anything. You will notice I am debating with a former member on this post, or someone who hasn't been on here. in quite a while. He thought he was "real" , but I knew immediately I had made a mistake. Another $149 or $179 down the drain. This was back a long time ago.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 22:37

needforhelp wrote:Ok, my bad, he states that was born in Western England and then moved to live with aunt in Northen Sea (wherever that is, I am not good in geography when there is stated only Northen sea)...
and what a tragic life he has had? First, born on a stormy night, met a stranger with magic book and by the end, found his family killed....I don't know... this all seems to fairytale for me... Does someone have access to old police files in UK? :-D to find if there was a family with name Grey killed, must have been end of 70-s or beginning of 80-s :-)...

You can see the type of b.s. he wrote for his bio. Like I said I was foolish. I took a member's advice, then started seeing all the crazy stuff.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-30, 22:38

I read that yesterday Maggie, that member was a bit abrasive, sorry you didn't see results or the promised amulet.. that member hasn't been back for a while..wonder why?

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 22:48

I think they are scammers, please hope move this to the right thread.
I found at least 10 web pages and I am sure there are more
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 22:49

Who knows? I really got miffed with him. I had at his request called him a time or two. I am grateful I privatized my number. He was new to spells from what I recall and probably didn't realize that most of us were all trusting at one time too. I am guessing he didn't get reults either, but his case was not hard without telling anything private about it. Some get really angry if you question the spellcaster or psychic they like. In time ppl figure out that not all are not going to have the same experiences, and also learn to be cautious. I knew better. It was just a lapse in judgement and a desperateness.

I saw the spell I purchased 179 for a mirror spell reversal. Really as soon as I clicked to send money I had a very bad feeling.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-31, 05:01

@Tina 71

Thank you so much for doing so much research.

@Maggie

Thank you for your help.Very Happy

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-31, 09:26

I bought also a love spell from joshua. No results. Nothing received. I waited first 3 weeks to receive that package from him. I contacted him to ask what happened with my package. Told me to wait another 3 weeks. After another 3 weeks still nothing. 6 weeks later he didn't reply to my emails anymore....
And by the way, like maggie, the moment I payed I had a bad feeling?

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-31, 10:17

Y.W. Tarantola77.

Sorry that happened to you too, nyky. I never even wrote to him. Once I saw they had multiple shops and read the complaints I knew my feelings were correct. Oh well, one can only hope the scammers will get their karma one day.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-31, 11:11

I hope too maggie. I really hope.

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum