0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

None www.psychicsuzanna.com Psychic Suzanna

Post by Elya on 2011-08-31, 22:30

http://www.psychicsuzanna.com/

I heard about her a few years back on one of the Radio Stations. She was offering a one free question reading. I believe she still does. Then, I purchased a reading about 6 months ago, asked about career, marriage, and this guy I met. She absolutely hated the guy, and needless to say, I was still seeing him until now. We've been off and on ever since and he definitely put me through hell. I guess she was right about him. Can't speak of marriage and career reading hence she gave me the frames that are a few years ahead.

Give her a try! Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.psychicsuzanna.com Psychic Suzanna

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-02, 22:22

Elya - I emailed suzanna, thought why not its free, just not sure what to make?..any ideas anyone?

my question was " In terms of Love/Marriage what do you see for me now & in the future"?

Here's my response...

You do know the lasting relationship you will have in The coming year You be An awesome mother more children thAn your own

THlNGS. I KNOW TO BE TRUE

ACCEPT WHAT IS

anything else is just wasted energy Step Back from your problems Take a New Look so many have worse problems and PRACTICE THE ATTITUDE OF GRADITUDE and watch your life turn around

YOUR PHYSICAL VEHICLE

Your BREATH is the BREATH OF GOD You Exist ON PURPOSE! You are NOT A MISTAKE, you are DIVINE.... MANIFESTED IN PHYSICAL FORM and when you put yourself down....You are Putting down GOD and those who love you .... Now really how dumb is that!

HONOR YOUR BODY as the VEHICLE of GOD in the world. YOU CANNOT ask Your Body to support You. If you put it down. BE at PEACE with your body and then watch it perform for you

YOU cannot ask anyone to love YOU unless you LOVE and APPROVE of yourself first

YOUR EMOTIONAL WELL BEING

HOW MANY PRESENT MOMENTS do YOU waste by not BEING in the MOMENT but fantasizing what you want in the Distant future. This moment is your PRESENT from GOD. Don't throw it away on an illusion of something that might be in the future

YOUR THOUGHTS and ACTIONS are POWERFUL .....THEY CREATE YOUR WORLD .......HAPPINESS is not found through another It is only found when you LOVE and SUPPORT the God that is WITHIN YOU!

CARRYING yesterdays garbage only draws more garbage to you. It says that garbage is what you expect and God loves you enough to give you whatever YOU expect. Whatever you give your thoughts to. Will Expand.

. WORRY is an insult to GOD. It is saying that GOD who created the world cannot handle your problems. SURRENDER the worry about the problem and give your mind the opportunity join God in finding you a solution .....Instead of worry CHOOSE to THINK ON WHAT YOU WANT

. GUILT is a man made emotion to control man. There is no edict from above that said, if you do things the best way you can, and it does not meet others expectations, that you need to feel bad CHOOSE TO LIVE with honesty and integrity. Then guilt and regrets will have no place in your life
EGO is your Earth Guide Only It should not be used as Edging Out God

CHOOSING YOUR PATH

PRIORITIZE WHAT IS IMPORTANT. There is no one on their death bed, who worries about, what is in their checking or savings account or what bills they have to pay. They think about who they have loved, who loves them and the lessons they have learned. ASK if what you do will harm anyone. ASK if the decision you make will be something that you will have be proud of in a year

There is saying that has brought me peace and continues bringing me peace 'DEATH IS LIKE TAKING OFF A TIGHT PAIR OF SHOES'.....We are more than a Physical body…….. First, WE are a SPIRITUAL BEING INHABITING OUR BODY

POWER QUESTIONS

HOW DOES THE PROBLEM SERVE ME?
All problems are lessons. Change how you look at the problem. Then you find the lesson.

HOW OLD WOULD YOU BE IF THERE WERE NO NUMBERS?
At what age do you decide to be old, or get sick? There is Noone 6 feet under who wouldn't want to trade places with you NO MATTER what your problems are

GREAT DEFINATIONS

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal
S tuck
I n
N egativety

TRY…………… is an excuse for not doing.

PERSISTANCE PAYS here are my favorite quotes on it ....

Fall seven times. Stand up eight ...Japanese proverb.

Let me tell you a secret that haas led me to my goal My strength lies solely in my tenacity....Louis Pateur..discovered penicillin

An my favorite ...

Press on. Nothing in the world can take place of perseverance. Talent will not;nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not;unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of uneducated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent ....Calvin Coolidge.

ON THE BACK OF MY CARD IT SAYS

The PAST HAS NO POWER and the FUTURE IS CHANGEABLE
The POWER is in THIS MOMENT and in YOU
CHOOSE NOW TO LOOK FOR AND ACCEPT THE GOOD IN EVERYTHING

Blessings Be Yours

Suzanna

Psychic Revelations with Suzanna
P.O.Box 2545
Sioux City Ia 51106
KFAB Life with Psychic Suzanna
Office 712 276 9349

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-02, 22:37

Cheekaboo, I believe she doesn't give a detailed answer to a free question. Mine was yes or no. Even though she tried to give you more in one sentence, I didn't get it either.. "More children than your own." Maybe the person you're with will have kids of his own + yours? I'd email her back for a clarification. I've purchased a reading with which was $65 i think. She gives more detailed answers then. Smile

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 22:37

"You do know the lasting relationship you will have in The coming year You be An awesome mother more children thAn your own " I didn't understand that. What did she mean?

How similar are your readings? It seemed to be you got a general reading, while Elya got a more personal one. Were they different types of readings?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 22:39

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. That you would be a mother figure or a step mom, but the wording was unusal.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-02, 23:01

Tnx guys, It does seem like a general reading, I didn't think it would be like that tho! Yeah Im going to email for more clarification defo and post what she writes back, well the readings all were basically similar,
Luella's email nailed the situation saw my ex coming back that he's with someone which isn't going to last I know some haven't had accurate email readings from her that's why I had another few, had an email reading from Tisha 2 lines saying saw ex coming back gave said timeframe, said we are not going to re-connect, asked for clarification as the future isn't set in stone, said that "if i can let go off the past and not bring up the break up then yes we could make it.
That's when I went to Yaya she nailed it too very similar to Luella picked up on third person and saw my ex coming back without any need for spellwork gave no timeframe, just to work on myself and to let my ex come round to me. Said that there is another person who thinks about me alot. Well that person did try to contact me recently..this person is separated with 3 kids....Tried a phone reading with Cherrysage picked up on how he is feeling, remember her saying my ex has deep deep feeling looking at my notes again "which will grow like cancer" no timeframe said for me to call again in a couple of months.
Then went to the French medium along the same vain as Yaya, who saw my ex coming back gave timeframe didn't pick up on any other person (which I asked about) said that I would have to make a decision! Gave advice and tips. Cherry did say I probably would have to reach out to my ex! Yaya says different not sure what to do there?...I probably would take Yaya's advice as my reading was very accurate, noted the spiritual side of my family!

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 23:08

It sounds like all said he coming back, so that's good.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-02, 23:42

Sometimes readings give you pieces of the puzzle, not one has the whole truth but the good ones complement each other, if you feel overwhelmed, stop for a while and give it some time.
This is more like an article with many positive affirmations, not a personalized reading.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-03, 04:43

Cheekaboo - I would go with Yayas advice , work at your selv , relax , dont try to make things happen but just go with a flow .

Good luck

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-03, 07:55

@cheekabo- I did not understand what the letter was saying. the letter looks like the SPAM e-mails selling astrological readings. It also looks like something coming from a politician who uses a lot of words but not really saying anything of substance. I hope her paid readings are a lot clearer. Good luck .

scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-04, 00:23

Well I emailed Suzanna back straight away for a bit of clarification after posting the letter on here, just checked my emails and didn't get a response! Go figure! Not saying anything bad but I think it would have been nice to clarify anyhoo I'm just going to take it with a pinch of salt. I'm feeling stronger everyday, I feel the best I've felt in the past 2 months. The rose quartz is helping! So I am going to Chillax, go out more & try to keep busy! My best mate has just split with her bf so I'm comforting her at the mo.

Maggie - Yay!, it's been 4 years I love my ex I think I've gone through every emotion & feeling possible.. now trying to believe and keep the faith, having a balance of knowing but also trying to organize myself & my life. I'm into Occults, Mystics and artefacts.

Tina - Your right, Infact I'm doing my own cosmic affirmation every morning & before I go to sleep which is helping alot.

Mira - Thanks, that's what I intend to do!

Scammed - LOL That's so funny..I didn't understand it either "It also looks like something coming from a politician who uses a lot of words but not really saying anything of substance" that has made my evening so true!!.

Thank you for the advice and good luck messages guys means alot and I know everyone has been or is going through similar feelings & emotions, good luck to everyone too x support is paramount Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-04, 01:28

Good luck to you, too. I understand a lot about going through so many emotions. I think a lot of us have been riding a roller coaster that doesn't seem to stop. I appreciate everyone here too. It's nice to learn, share, give and get support.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-04, 10:41

Thank you, I keep telling myself that its got to hurt before it gets better x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down