RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

Post by MV1 on 2011-09-01, 13:18

Has anyone heard of this site? I have been following this forum going through each posting and I am like many of you - searching for that one legit site/spell caster. I cant seem to find anything on the internet about them. They have been around for a few years though. If anyone has heard of them and has had experiences with them , please let me know:)

I'm so tired of getting scammed.

MV1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Re: RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-01, 20:15

So far I found they have another page : www.real-love-spells.com

If you look at it, they are both very similar.

I will look more into it latter, I have the feeling there may be more, they are located in the UK, London and have a phone number listed, maybe you can call them to confirm if they exist 44 207558423, but i bet you will get a voice mail.

Good luck ...
tina71

Back to top Go down

None Re: RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-02, 03:35

And more coming, look at these pages, very similar and the contact information in the Privacy Policy Page is the same for all of them:

www.REALWITCHSPELLS.COM
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON
LONDON WC1N 3AX
UK
You may contact us by e-mail at coven@realwitchspells.com. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.voodoowitch.co.uk
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON
LONDON WC1N 3AX
UK
You may contact us by e-mail at coven@voodoowitch.co.uk. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.witchamulets.com
WitchAmulets
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON
LONDON WC1N 3AX
UK
You may contact us by e-mail at coven@witchamulets.com. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.Real-love-spells.com
Real Love Spells
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON
LONDON WC1N 3AX
UK
You may contact us by e-mail at coven@real-love-spells.com. You may call us at +44 207558423.

All these pages are registered to David Mayo / UNIQUELET
United Kingdom

Old Inactive Sites:
genuinemagick.com - For sale now - This site became inactive in 2008.

And there may be even more .....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by MV1 on 2011-09-02, 13:26

Darn it, looks like another scam again Sad I am beginning to wonder if there is such a thing as a true spell caster Sad

MV1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top