Other Psychics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Other Psychics

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-18, 13:54

www.psychicguild.com - Universal Psychic Guild

I'm getting a $10 for 10 minutes reading from Psychic Guild today, I'll update on how that goes.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Other Psychics

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-14, 13:31

American Association of Professional Psychics - certifiedpsychics.com

i couldn't find a search topic for this group, so i'll post up a topic for all who may be interested.
looks valid; has an association to back them up as far as i'm concern.
am not too sure if testimonials can be manipulated here, but thus far, all look pretty good.
prices may not be affordable though.. an email reading can easily cost $90 just for a specific concern addressed.

good luck to those who wish to consider them.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Other Psychics

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-07-25, 22:45

I been reading up on this lady name Cheri22.... months ago I wrote her asking her about a situation my friend was going through she responded after I totally forgot i wrote her and the she came out and said things about me that i never asked because again the question was not about me . Anyway I was wondering has anyone else heard of her i've seen alot of people saying that she is real about her predictions www.cheri22.com

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Other Psychics

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-04, 22:30

I've had good success with the following individuals/sites:

1. Ravenredwoman - www.ravenredwoman.net she's based out of New Mex. She does some work on keen but, very little. Most of her business is through her site. Only available mornings and early afternoon from what I have experienced. No tools. Also sells in liveperson

2. Voice of the angels - www.voiceoftheangels.com - I like Heather W (uses tarot). Lois (no tools) or Sophia (tarot) are pretty good as well.

3. Newlight psychic Anita - www.newlightlive.com/tag/anita

Good Luck!

Last edited by Hope on 2011-09-05, 01:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by hope to add links)

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Other Psychics

Post by Hope on 2011-09-05, 01:26

@Wylie, thank you for sharing with us, please add the links when you introduce a new caster or psychic to the forum, it will ensure we are talking about the right person.
I just added the links to your post and will appreciate your cooperation in the future.
Thanks and welcome
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 03:09

@spsp1 - Sorry you did not connect with Heather. If you are looking for a reader that does not use cards... you may want to try Amber (ravenredwoman). She is very good and has a way of weaving things out. Her predictions are always accurate, but I will tell you her timing is always a little off. She will openly tell you that's hard to predict, but she will confidently tell you outcomes and she is very firm about what she translates. Also pretty cool, sometimes when she meditates and something comes up, she will send you a text later just to let you know something. I think she really has passion for her clients.
http://www.ravenredwoman.net/

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:25

@wylie I do not wish to have any more readings at the moment just thought out of curiosity try Heather as she was very reasonable.

Had to many over the last couple of months so need to give it a break.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 14:38

No prob, just trying to help. I do understand needing to take a break - seems like I've been going a little crazy with readings and other stuff and need to just relax.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-02, 14:44

explain to me what is the difference between a reader who uses cards and one who does not?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:50

Many can do tarot readings its not difficult to lay a spread of cards but a good psychic will only use it as a tool but will pick up on spirit guidance or see other things if they are very good. That is just my opinion.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:52

What is impressive about a psychic when they ask you no questions but tell you want they see. I got this with Cherry Sage and told her nothing so was very impressed. Others have tended to ask your birthdate etc which I feel uncomfortable as in my experience try and read as your start sign traits etc.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 15:12

The cards that are pulled come from your energy and energies around you. They can really only tell you what they see around re: others energies and influences. I do believe, some readers are more skilled with cards vs others. They are definitely tools. Yes, I had great experience with Cherry... she backed up pretty much everything Heather has been telling me will happen. So she was great for me to verify - same with Lili, she pretty much said the same thing.

ravenredwoman - she will just go and speaks in the "we see" language from the guides. She is very good at end results - she kind of weaves through all the other stuff and gets to the grand finale. Sometimes and many times, she does not pick up on how things happen, she just sees the conclusion or ending to something. She describes it to me as navigating through matrix and she just pulls apart the layers. She's definitely good. She is also on keen - not very often and I think she goes by the name I mentioned.

I personally like to dabble in the different styles... It's kind of fun!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-02, 15:24

@wylie, how would you compare ravenredwoman to heather? thanks. it seems heather is your favorite and you like to use ravenredwoman too? thanks
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-02, 15:32

so basically its really all about the reader's tools. i would not mind trying someone who does not use cards.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 16:22

geri73, There are many that don't. Tisha, Yaya and I think Lili don't use cards, or at least not solely. Some though just open their cards for the spirits to come through. I like going to mediums who are also psychic. That way not only do messages from spirits come through, but also insight and predictions from their pyschic aspect.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 16:45

Hi Joanna - I think both are excellent!

Heather gives me much more detail about things in the near future. So if I bring up an event, she will say (not going to happen, here's why, there will be a delay, this is going to happen instead this is going to happen) and she is for the most part spot on! It amazes me. I use her for that and of course, my future prediction. Like I said, my reading yesterday was very different and Heather believes that's the spell work. My upcoming events are a big blur to her (never happened before) - but end result still there. She said that's just the energy shifting things around getting ready to manifest.

Ravenred - describes current emotions/ issues/obstacles - but then will go straight to what messages she's hears in terms of end result. She is really good at sifting through all the bs we see in our reality and providing outcomes. she is very firm with outcomes that are crystal clear to her " I know this is going to happen.." I had quite a few things last year that were hard to believe would happen and sure enough, she was right.

They are both very different readers and they both come up with the same prediction. Heather has just been better at filling me in on some of the weekly/monthly obstacles I face ( and there are many). She does a better job of picking up on immediate things. I have actually used both of them since late 2009, early 2010. I originally found Ravenred on keen, but later banned their site and found Ravenred's personal site.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-04, 18:33

Anyone had any experiences with psychics livepersons.com?I found it only dead expensive....

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-04, 19:36

I think Sophia Elise from Voice of the Angel site is on liveperson. Maybe, I'm wrong. I've only consulted with her from VOA or the link below. She's pretty good.
http://www.sophiasgarden.com/sophia.html

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None spirit of sunshine

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-09, 19:24

I just had a reading on here
http://www.asknow.com/Psychics/20227?campaign=5274

The person I used is spirit of sunshine great lady and she said that robin spells worked and such.also she give me timelines and all her extesion is 555037 if anyone want to used her...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-09, 19:46

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-09, 20:04

Did you ask her about the spell or did she just pick up on it?

I had a bit of a psychic addiction in the past, still trying to ween myself off of them to be honest! so ive spoken to a lot, ashamed to say how many, but not one of them has mentioned robins spell, or any of the spells im working myself and im always too embarassed to ask as a lot of people view love spells as wrong.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-09, 21:07

She said that there's a lot energy in me and that I'm getting helped by someone with strong power. So that means robin if I'm using her.

Usually I payed 20 dollars but I went over 3 minutes I payed 17.45 so yeah. I'm kinda pissed but hopefully it comes tru

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-09, 21:09

Tarantola77 wrote:Anyone had any experiences with psychics livepersons.com?I found it only dead expensive....

I have used Liveperson and was quite addicted to it there for a while. I have had to stop going there because I spent tons of money and nothing the readers there came out like they said, except one thing happened that one reader said had happened, but he was wrong about other things he predicted. It looks like I haven't had much luck with talking with psychics. I have been lied to a lot and gotten my hopes up because of fake predictions. I'm glad I found this site because it looks like you all have found some honest and genuine readers and that is what I am in need of. Smile

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-09, 21:19

@charlotte
thank you for sharing!me too i spent a lot and sincerely found only 1among a lot whom predictions came true.i think pricey does not mean quality at all.there are readers there asking 20 usd par minute.i am surprised they do have clients.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-11, 13:15

zeesky wrote:Before I go into details, I feel as if love spells and predictions about love are so hit or miss. In all my years, I think I’ve found one psychic who was on point about my love predictions. There is another psychic who I now consider a friend who was pretty off on my love predictions but ON POINT with all other predictions (career, money, vacations, etc). Eerily so! I can’t say I’ve ever had a love spell work out in the manner I’d hoped but I feel as if Robin’s spells might be legit and as someone else mentioned, work in ways we don’t immediately recognize.

if you don't mind sharing whats the name and info of the psychic that you speak about that has been accurate with there predictions for you?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-11, 14:28

ccbelladonna the info I PM'd you was about the psychic who was right about everything EXCEPT my love life (used her for a few years starting in 2006)!! The lady who was always accurate on my love predictions, her name was Susan Vaughn (last had a reading in 2007 but never forgot how accurate she was!). She stopped listing on ebay long ago. I tried to track her down numerous times and I'm pretty sure this year (when I tried again), I came across her obituary!! Sad She was too young too. Sad

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-11, 14:43

zeeksky I would be interested in the first you mentioned too, unless you are trying to keep her name private. I'm sorry to hear the other psychic passed away..
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-11, 14:44

ok thanks I looked up Susan and I came across this lady not sure if its the same person or not
www.Telepathictalk.com

Animal Communicator
Pet Psychic Psychic Medium
Clairvoyant Psychic for Pets and People
Suzan Vaughn
Welcomes You to Telepathictalk.com

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-11, 15:16

@Maggie I guess I felt a bit weird because I do consider her a personal friend but I'll share her Ebay info because she does this list readings; just not as often. Her name is Madisun. Her Ebay user id is Madisunro and just to give you a heads up, sometimes she's slow to respond (you'll see that in her feedback) because she does live with a disease that when it flares up, it prevents her from doing readings. I'm assuming that's why she now only lists one reading at a time and she also does a bidding instead of the Buy it Now like she used to do so depending on who's bidding, the readings can get pricey (imo). I'm not sure if Madi lists readings other ways or not but feel free to message and ask her. She's super sweet and an all around awesome person.

@ccbelladonna Thanks! For some reason I'm thinking I'd come across the "Susan Vaughn" pet psychic and it WASN'T her but I didn't find anything in my email so I messaged her again. Although the first name is spelled a bit different, it's worth a try!

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-11, 15:43

I looked at Madisunro in ebay and she looks extremely gifted, she has no listings now, but I will be watching for them, they do not go cheap. Here is her link

http://myworld.ebay.com/madisunro/

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-11, 15:57

@Hope - You are right, they aren't cheap anymore! Back in the day, she used to do a 3 question reading for $25 and a 1 question Love reading for $15 or something like that. And when I was digging through my Ebay feedback (looking for info on Susan) I did come across several follow up feedbacks that mentioned Madi's accuracy on my love life so I guess she was 100% on everything else but less so on my love life for me to remember her not being accurate (though my feedback says different!).

Just to add to my Susan Vaughn digging, this is definitely her: http://www.theangelladies.com/pet_psychic.htm

The email address listed, windjammer, was one she'd sent readings to me before. I emailed the "angelladies" because on the main page there is no mention of Susan so if I am able to track her down and she's still doing readings I'll share her contact info as well!

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-12, 02:41

I feel so good about this. . try, Lili, Heather or ravenredwoman (amber). I really don't think you can go wrong. Cherry is another that comes to mind - but you may find the same info for half the price. But she is very good!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Chrystal - dimentia_69@hotmail.com from Craigslist

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-24, 13:00

Ran across this reader and she seemed to be good so wanted to pass it
on. 480 528 0899 If you try her I would like to know what you thought.
Her name is Chrystal.

I found her on Craigslist. She gave me a reading over the phone and charged me $10. I paid her thru PayPal. She seemed nice and thoughtful. I will have to wait to see what she told me comes true or not. I wanted to share this with all of you because we are all going thru the something. Her email address is dimentia_69@hotmail.com,

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-24, 16:38

So does Susan only talk to animals or both humans and animals?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top