Cosmic Affirmations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Cosmic Affirmations

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-04, 11:15

If anyone would like to know the affirmation I'm reciting, I can post or you can PM me by all means. Its from the back page of a spell book x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Cosmic Affirmations

Post by scammed on 2011-09-04, 11:23

Can you share it here? Or I can PM you if you prefer. Thanks
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-04, 19:13

Scammed - I've sent you a PM, I'm straying off the topic a bit (sorry Hope)..its rather long too, Good Luck xx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-04, 19:55

Y.W - no worries

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None moving posts

Post by Elya on 2011-09-04, 22:16

cheekaboo, forward the affirmation this way, too while you're at it! Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-05, 02:15

Moved, you can share your affirmation here for other members to be able to use it.
Thanks
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-05, 08:11

That's great thank you Hope, here it is...please tell me your thoughts

Cosmic Affirmations

Affirmations are positive and harmonious statements that you can use to totally change your outlook on life, and harness the powers of your mind to attune yourself to positive energies and situations. Used properly, these affirmations, when "programmed" in your mind, can completely change your life for the better, leaving behind the negative patterns and limiting thoughts. You should say your chosen affirmations twice a day - once in the morning when you awaken and last thing before you go to sleep.
You can repeat them as many times as you wish - soon you will begin to see how you can turn positive thoughts into an exciting reality and modify old attitudes to set you free.

Each day I feel more secure and safe in the universe, and each day I acknowledge this.

My love and admiration for others becomes a glistening mirror which the Cosmos polishes every day.

With each glorious sunrise, my harmony with the Universe increases.

My awareness of Spirit increases with each breath that I take.

My forgiveness for others is my paramount thought each day when I open my eyes to a new day.

I am a beloved child of the Universe, and in harmony with the rhythm of life.

I am in control of my destiny, and each day I feel and see a cleaner path ahead of me and others.

With each sunset, I let go of past bad experiences and hurts.

With each beat of my heart my passion for life increases as each second goes by.

My inner-security and confidence has no limits - only those which I impose upon myself.

My relationships with others become more special and loving with each word that I utter.

Each day I will celebrate being a member of the Universe, and feel and live the brotherhood of the kindred Spirit.

I am now capable of achieving a balance between the spiritual and material which is very much in keeping with my soul.

Each day financial concerns become easier and more pleasant to handle.

My mind, body and spirit operate at full potential and integrate with the flow of the Cosmos.

My faith and credibility in miracles is never daunted by difficult learning experiences.

I have hope, confidence and trust in everything and everyone that I deal with, as I know they share those qualities in me.

With each positive thought that I have, I feel my physical well-being increasing in vitality.

I bless the miracles of the Universe and praise the elements that sustain in vitality.

I bless the miracles of the Universe and praise the elements that sustain my life.

I am now beginning to see the positivity in myself and others as each day passes.

The rhythm of life is music to my ears.

My past-life experiences are becoming clearer and beneficial with each day I experience.

Today and everyday I will send out positive vibrations to the Universe and join in with the harmony of life.

I will no longer accept the limitations that others place on me.

Cx Very Happy

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top