No Result, Tried and Tested

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None No Result, Tried and Tested

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-09-09, 19:09

everythingkarma -nothing here
castologybrujo- make things worse or made it sexual for her with other guys for some reason my friend is a white which and broke the spell on her behave

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: No Result, Tried and Tested

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-09-09, 19:14

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-13, 03:18

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I've been on a few of the other blogs and spoke fairly often in regards to the fakers...particularly on http://lovespellscams.blogspot.com/

Anyway I have had A LOT of spells cast in the last year. It's been a frustrating and humiliating experience to say the least and for some reason I still believe magic and spells can make changes happen. Many of the fakes I found out about from Mythralthemystic, which I think is one of the biggest scams ever. I can't even express how much I regret ever discovering that site.

So I'm going to list as many of the casters I've tried and gotten no results or only some results with. I'm also in the process of trying a couple of casters I've read about on Creepyhollows. Their prices are very reasonable and they seem much more legit than any of the fakes that have been around lately.

So here's my list:

Iox Bamboda - FAKE FAKE FAKE, disappeared on me after 3 of spells didn't work for me.

Shamanist - FAKE - kept telling me things were happening, and nothing they promised happened

blackmagicspells.org (Khun Saowaluk) - BIGGEST FAKE EVER! Also spent tons of money on him, he was my biggest disappointment as he was constantly communicating with me, telling me how much work he was doing for me. To this day he still tells me over and over again how he mailed me 2 amulets I bought from him months ago.

lovecharms.net - Pretty sure she's a fake. I was also very disappointed with her cause she seemed so genuine. I got a love spell and money/career spell from her. I will say I had a couple of changes happen with my job situation and it could've been due to her spells.

universallovespells.com - Another fake from this site, he was a little less money but still a lot. Of course after the spell didn't work he talked about negative energy interfering, as most of the others did too.

Besides these few above, who were all VERY EXPENSIVE I also spent less money on a few other spellcasters.

enchanted magnolia - she gets raves on eBay, but I didn't see any of the things she promised.

www.realgiftedspells.com

There are a couple of others, but it's been a while and I have to look for their info. For now these are the ones I wanted to warn you guys all about.

Hopefully some people will learn from my mistakes.

Jessica

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Some more scammers to the list....

Post by LR on 2010-09-14, 16:45

Hello there!
This is the first time I've messaged on this blog. I thought I'd give you guyz a list of scammers.

List of scammers:
Please dont ever go to any of these, save yourselves some money. Please dont get scammed by these..
1. Arewa (www.voodoo-spells.net)
2. Fiona Jones (www.haitianvoodoospells.com)
3. Abayomi Aaliya (www.africavoodoo.com)
4. Medina Naibura
5. Saowaluk
6. Michelle Malo
7. Otto Van Grax
8. Anyone promoted by spellverification.com (that is where you get Medina's name!!!!)
9. Anyone promoted by Psychic oracle.net (http://www.psychicoracle.net/). Please stay miles away. This is where all these cammers Fiona, Arewa, Otto Van Grax are promoted
I've researched on these and figured that these are all full-on scams.
I wil research on some more later..

Please please dont waste your money on these people-ever.
take care guyz..
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Some more scammers to the list....

Post by LR on 2010-09-14, 18:13

1. I also have to mention that I have had spell casting done by Elena angel. itz too early for any results to show. But the thing is she doesnt realy tell you that you'l get results for sure. Plus it is white magic and you have to wait at least 3-6 months to see any results or if at all. The spell that I had ordered had no free reading with it, so she just gave me a little bit of a free reading, which was spot on. So, as far as Im concerned, her readings are spot on, not so sure about her spells(which she tells herself). She tells you to be positive at all times. Anywayz if I get any positive changes I 'll let you guyz know..
2. I went to a site"houngan hector" . He seems real, not sur eif he is, but there are so many people that vouch for his readings & spells. He is from the US. The problem is that he is very very pricey. Im not sure if he is real, but so many things about him seem real. I also sw the link on this blog which connected to one of the spellforums, which had so many comments abt him, which were promising (since they were all from real people, and not fakes).. but no idea.....

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiousforspells on 2010-09-22, 13:47

Don't use Spells by Alexander or witchcraftspellsnow. -I used with no success.

Curiousforspells
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-03, 23:53

Ditto for me Spells by Alexanader.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-02, 12:25

It's shameful... but here it is:

Kyra Meadows, Grace (yourwitch.com), Raven (liveperson), Stephanie (liveperson), Ashra, Everythingkarma.

Hope the list ends here!

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-12, 12:47

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-13, 01:38

~Kyra Meadows
~Grace, Yourwitch.com
~Calastrology
~aisha www.egyptian-witchcraft.com
~ancientmagicspells.org
~kimberly rose fastspells.com (site disappeared)

so sad, but there are others I have forgotten and will add later!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fabiana46 on 2010-12-18, 02:21

Hi!

i d like to know if sbdy has tried "indomitable spellcaster", he seems to be from UK, but his signature in e mails is "Bazinta Service"
i contacted him cause i read fromm him, but the good feedback was given in that awful blog nearly all of us left when this blog began.... i

asked him what a proof i have of his being authentic, and he told me to ask the person who had referred me to him... but as i told him.....this is not warranty of anything... actually i ve been scammed by 3 in this exact form, although having "good feedback" from supposed clients.....

Fabiana

fabiana46
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosaklit on 2011-01-02, 00:38

Hi

I have tried the below and got scammed completely..No results whatsoever...

Aisha Haadi
Samuel Souza
Lady Diana (cant find her website now)
Afrikanvodoo
Calastrology (I did not feel so bad becoz it was far cheaper compared to Aisha, Samuel, Diana etc. All these guyz mint 100s of dollars)

What a waste of money?

rosaklit
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Picacap on 2011-01-03, 09:40

What about this....I learned here that when a spell caster is verified, he is the real deal. look at this link now...

http://www.spellcasters.ca/verified-spell-casters.html

When I see these names, doesn't look like the real deal to me...

Picacap
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2011-01-03, 09:56

Ashra is the biggest scammer of them all and she is the first on that list!

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Picacap on 2011-01-03, 09:59

jcm wrote:Ashra is the biggest scammer of them all and she is the first on that list!

Yepp, that's what I mean....I think those scammers make this websites too, to look trustful

Picacap
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-01-04, 10:01

Hi everyone. I came across this link : http://ezinearticles.com/?That-Old-Black-Magick---Get-an-Edge-and-Get-Your-Ex-Back---Part-I!&id=4732254 I think some one them were mentioned here but not all of them. I just wanted to let you know too. Maybe you have heard of them or even ordered something from them. Hope to hear your opinion... And sorry if I post it in a wrong place.

Greetings
nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-09, 00:09

Lorraine.es.com SCAMMMMM Took me for over $1k!!! Also involved in her ring are
http://theperfectlovespell.com/
http://elaineandcoven.com/

FAKES FAKES I am sooo mad!! Forget the 100% money back guarantee, but trying through paypal and my bank!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-01-09, 10:50

Don't forget extreme spells and seductive spells.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-09, 18:02

Webber, I paid her directly but am changing my bank account to be safer since I get financial aid soon and would be honeless if she stole from me! I paid her with my bank card first, then with a prepaid credit card, then with paypal. Just kept sinking money into her lies. I was dumb to believe her. But I am fighting back now. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IAM_SNAKE on 2011-01-10, 03:07

I have tried:
keywestbabalawo - Nothing happened - Personal Psychic said spell bounced back at me for being black magic (Threw kat's spell off the board).
middleeasternmystics - No results and blocked kat's money spell too.
moonstruck9000 - nothing... it showed up on casting reading a long time afterwards
voodoomagickshop - It made something but not much really. Impossible to work in real life... get real!
trustedspirit - nothing
sadie1313131313 - nothing
And another lady who took 105 USD- It is somethimg like "wendythewealthywitch" - Nothing and personal tarot reader told me she did not even perform spell!

I also got a good experience (improvement) from another ebay caster who usually works wonders, although her fees are hell expensive. However, personal tarot reader told me it was a good thing I did not seal spells coz I was under a turner spell (black magic, and bury spell) designed to cut your current luck path and stray you off lost....which brought me ruin and misery upon my life: no job, no money, nothing.... Spells were supposed to work and spell caster recommended sealing but I never did (in the sex spell I could have gotten AIDS, in the money spell I could have ended up leaving from my apartment and on the business spell, would have lost more money into a FOREX scam).

But the person who ordered upon me got three times the hardship I got!!! ADVICE: NEVER ORDER BREAK UP SPELLS OR REVENGE SPELLS UPOM ANYONE. Doing revenge in real life is already bad karma... ordering upon someone else it with a spell is even worse!

Carlos Mosquera

IAM_SNAKE
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-24, 23:36

do not try theperfectlovespell.com, Elaine kept trying to push me to spend more for INSTANT results and I refused to do so....she kept beating around the bush when I would ask her about results! she is a FAKE!!!!!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-25, 00:49

theperfect love spell is also lorraine.com.es!!! DO NOT USE or don't use elaine and coven. All the same ring and I was out $1090 (got it back nut not without a LOT of hard work) Fakes and LIARS!!!!!!! Watch out my guess is they have dozens of sites!!!!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-25, 01:02

no way, is she really???? yeah im currently going through it will elaine, every time i told her i wanted a refund she would try to convince me to stay strong and pay more money for INSTANT results. how did you get your money back

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-25, 15:58

Oh I am so sorry Pretty1!!!! That stinks! I learned they were the same cause I was using Lorraine.com.es and paid with prepaid card and bank cards at first. Then I made payments via paypal and one attached charges to Elaine and Coven, and the other payment attached to theperfect love spell.com. That's how I found out and questioned her. Of course she claims that they are just people working together but the testimonials match exactly!! She said the same thing to me, to keep strong, LMAO. First thing you need to do is print out the website which states there is a "100%" money back guarantee". I just checked and it's still there. The reason is becasue Lorraine took hers down and put her site under construction once she realized I was going for a refund! Then I contacted all payments and disputed the charges. Email her and ask for proof of spellcasting. I asked for photos of the structure she said she built and for copies of receipts with exact dates of supplies purchased and asked for her location and said I would fly there and "be a part of the casting" Of course I would not, but she wouldn't comply with any of my requests. The I printed out all my emails. You can look up Lorraine.com.es and I posted complaints which states that Lorraine and the perfectlovespell is one and the same.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=lorraine.es.com&everything=Everything

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/www-lorraine-es-com/www-lorraine-es-com-http-the-2e97f.htm
Print these out too. Then fax them in and you will get your refund!!! If I can help you in ANY way let me know cause I have a personal vendetta against "her" lying a**. You paid for a service and your claim is she did not provide ANY service and can not provide proof of such said service. Smile In conjunction I filed a claim with IC3 (Internet crime). Hope this helps and good luck, prayers and good wishes to you!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-25, 18:52

WOW....i saw that on the complaintsboard.com. i kept thinking maybe i was overreacting but when she kept asking me to pay more money for INSTANT results i was like no, i want a refund. i am definitely doing this for sure. the emails she sent me never made any sense and when i asked for proof she would never answer my questions. thank you so much, i feel like she took my pain and heartache and used it to her advantage. at the point i was willing to do anything to get my ex boyfriend back....i was soooo stupid!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-25, 22:34

No you were not stupid, you were trusting and that should be okay to trust people. Unfortunatley there are a lot of liars out there and look at me, I wasn't even trying to get my ex back and paid $1090! Wow . We just believed in the wrong person. I am sorry for your heartache! Have you had readings with anyone? Maybe look at the postings, there are people who have gotten great readings and some people have gotten results. I am having Ana Mystic cast the voodoo love spell for me, if it works maybe you could try that or someone else when you get your refund. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-01-25, 22:58

I have had a love spell done with spellsonline.info and that was about two weeks ago. i was going to wait and see what the results were and then if no luck try Ana Mystic. How long did it take you to get your refund back?

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-25, 23:24

It took only a week or two for a preliminary (they put the money back while they sort it out) refund from the bank and the prepaid cards, then they still have to process everything and it takes a long time to finish it, but once I got the preliminary refund I had already submitted all my documents so didn't have to do anything or worry cause I knew it would result on my behalf. Paypal I escalated to a cliam and they waited for the other party's response (I think they give them 20 days) and she never responded at all and they gave all my funds back. I actually never even faxed anything to them just explained when I filed the dispute online. So paypal takes a little over 20 days...

Good luck with spellsonline, I read a lot of people have been happy with them. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gladys.e.angle on 2011-02-01, 17:17

UGHHH I just ordered from Elaine Sad I wish I had seen this sooner!!

gladys.e.angle
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-02-01, 17:40

@ gladys.e.angle go for your money back!!! I got all mine and you can find a real caster to help you! Best, jazal Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-01, 19:28

@gladys.e.angle

i ordered from Elaine and let me tell you she gave me the run around and swore i would get results SO INSTANT and even tried to get me to pay for more things. it was almost like she harrassed me and i kept telling her no and that i was done with it! i am currently disputing things with my bank and paypal!

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-15, 00:33

ordered 2 spells from calastrology back in dec 2010, didnt get any result, instead i felt it make my condition getting worse so i mailed them said that i didnt get any result and they offer me to give it more time or a refund.
i choose refund and at yeah they did gave me refund.
so i think at least they keep the money guarantee policy

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 00:37

T.Y. I have heard mixed reviews on them, but like you said the one thing that's good they do refund. I have not personally tried them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-18, 12:13

hey. I wanted to post this here re psyforums. Not sure what current status is but there is a list provided for scams. this is personal blog from victim that wanted to expose them after ripped off. there are mulitple comments on there from other users.

http://psyforumsscam.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-am-real-victim-my-full-name-is-toby.html

Good to consider is one comment in one of the blogs, I wanted to post here but can't find again. It was from an unknown castre and she shaid that when one is working on a spell, they shouldn't talk about it, it should be kept secret
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pammy on 2011-03-22, 17:45

Has anyone used Deborah Services, she specializes in love spells..

pammy
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-03-22, 17:59

Greetings pammy,

I used Deborah in the Past and I got no Results whats or ever. She was at first nice to me and let me pay in Installments so I paid half of it what was required for the Spell but after a Wile I felt bad Feelings and decided she is a Scam. So I blocked all her E Mails from my Account so that she could no longer contact me and stopped pay.

That is of course only my Thoughts and Exeriences (sorry for Spelling).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-27, 00:03

http://www.nataliepsychicshop.com/ (natalie)

http://lovepsychichealer.com/ (athena)

http://psychicrevrose.yolasite.com/free-psychic-readings.php (rev rose)

I tried some "free" psychic readings for fun. All three gave me the exact SAME reading the same evening on one paticular issue. Then they offered their services for quite a bit of money. Phrases that tipped me off that all 3 used "wall of blockage" "darkness" "soul mates". I wouldn't try any of them...waste of air and time...

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-04-27, 00:24

does anyone have a spellcasters whose castings really worked ? pls post ..enough of scammers...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-12, 08:42

I was about to try Michelle malo actually... LR how sure are you that she's a scam?

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-05, 05:49

i contacted many but made it clear that i will not make all the payments in advance.

only James from earthspells agreed that i can pay the cost of material i.e. $20 in advance and rest 20 later after getting results.

also he assured me that for no reason ever he will ask me more money over the quoted prixce of 40 bucks.

how does it sounds guys??????
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-08-01, 16:27

Hi Moon

Please let us know how the spell turned out - it seems everyone on here has a spell that is being worked on as we speak or has at least been scammed by someone (or someones) in the past.

I went with "reputable and reknowned" casters but needless to say, that too was a joke.

Is there a thread for spell casters who are the "real mccoy" on this site?

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-07, 23:47

Hi everyone,

I add a few more I used a long ago with no results.

http://www.love-psychic.com/-Madame Boudicca

http://www.katspells.com

http://www.911spells.com

Tks

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-07, 23:49

I had heard these too. Unfortunately seems to be many more scammers than auhentic ones.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-07, 23:52

Sorry the last on the list was

http://www.lovespells911.com

Hugs to all

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-08, 01:53

@mads07

i have not tried him.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-08-08, 03:01

Thanks Moon,

Just wish I could find an authentic caster *sigh*

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 04:43

I have done some spells myself that have worked and I had one very successful spell cast for me by another who is no longer practicing, but I know how it can start to feel like you do. I have had many more spells fail than succeed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamoon on 2011-08-10, 05:38

http://healingspirit.org.uk/
I tried this one two years ago...nothing!!
And Tanith even stopped answering my emails after a payed.
As i can see now, her web site is temporary closed. I do believe she is about opening new one...
cinnamoon
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-11, 15:53

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have written something here. Firstly I was sick and secondly I had to keep me away from spellcasters and spellcastings. I have tried so many....and no results.

I was obsessed by paying spellcasters. I had to take a break. Now I feel better and got the patience I need. I am tempted to try again but not sure yet. Smile

The last two spellcasters I tried are Amita (www.mysticspells.com) and Ana (www.mandragora.webng.com). Didn't get any results. Just wanted to let you all know.

Wish you all good luck

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top