Honey jar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Honey jar

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-14, 14:20

This is probably a repeated topic and I apologize if this question has already been asked. I want to do a honey jar for an ex to return or atleast get in contact and take it further from there. I have a time frame of 14 days and I would like to acknowledge the entity Pomba Gira in the work specifically. This is a mix and match kind of spell and I'm trying to do as much as I can with as little as possible as I am super tight on money. Anyways here goes:

Ingredients I'm thinking if using:
Rose oil to dress the candle
4'' red candle, one for each day
Honey jar
Cinnamon
Cocoa Powder
Sugar/Honey
I have no personal items so I'll just have to do with names and a petition
I have a Pomba Gira incantation which I intend to say every time I work the jar

Right so I want to write a petition and our names crossing eachothers on a paper and put it in a honey jar with honey and cinnamon, I feel this might add a little more kick, I may also add some rose oil to the honey.

Also, I am hoping to make my own rose oil from fresh roses from my garden, crushed with very pure olive oil and leaving it to stand for 24 hours. I will then put in more new petals every 24 hours, till the oil feels strong enough.

I will then dress the candles in honey, cocoa powder and rose oil. Reason I will add cocoa powder is because Pomba Gira is specifically fond of cocoa powder. I would have added tobacco to the list too but I am guessing it will burn strong and I don't want the family to know, again - Pomba Gira is specifically fond of tobacco. She is also fond of alcohol and adding that to the honey jar may heat up things too between the intended target BUT I'm from a muslim family and alcohol doesn't seem to make it past the main door LOL

I intend to work the jar with this candle and hope for the best.

I do have some questions, it was the a full moon the night before last so is it a good time or not ?

And please please feel free to comment and criticize. I am an amateur this is my first time ever doing such a thing on my own, I am petrified concerning possession etc so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know.

Reason I'm so obsessed with Pomba Gira is because I had a weird experience about two months ago which I only realized till yesterday...

I had a Santeria priest do some Pomba Gira work for me and he sacrificed a rooster for the entity, all the work done was received as he confirmed using coconut shell divination. That night I did a candle ritual with an incantation and the candle popped and went out, it sizzled for a while and this is in a room with windows shut etc. I read that is a sign of presence of a spirit, later that night I had a dream about a very beautiful woman who in my head was Pomba Gira. So I'm thinking maybe it was a connection and perhaps some manifestation can happen...

Anyways, looking forward to some contributions!

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Honey jar

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 14:50

i have done a couple of honey jars for others. I used honey, sugar vanilla, since they were women Queen Elizabeth root chips, love and attraction oil, pictures with names and b.d. and a petition. Red or pink candles coated in the same mixture. I surrounded the jars woth rose quatrz pieces whilst the candle burned on top. Prior to burning each candle I would carve both names in the candle, then roll in the misture.

Then work them 3 to 4 times per week, focusing all your attention on your desire(s).

They work well, but take time.

I would not add some of the things you have mentioned to a honey jar, however you can give those things as offerings to the the spirit(s ) for helping you. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 14:52

Oh and rose oil can be substituted for love and attraction oil. Make sure you empower each item before placing it in the jar. At least that's what I was taught and it's panned out well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-14, 15:10

Ok so I don't have any Queen Elizabeth roots Sad is that bad ?

I just crushed a lot of rose petals and left them with honey and olive oil in an air tight jar by the window so it could soak some sun for a day or two, my red candles are going to be dispatched shortly, I'm guessing I should have it by Monday.

So you mean I shouldn't add cinnamon to the jar and keep it to just honey ? I will write down the DOB and put in pictures too...

I don't have any more of the other oils Sad Lucky Mojo costs about $12 for international shipping ... at the moment I am broke! Like Lehman Brothers broke Sad I'll try looking for vanilla too... I don't have rose quartz either :?

I'm not so sure anymore Sad

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 15:49

I am of the believe to use what you have. Rose petals are great too. Cinnimon can be used for passion. You can get oils cheaper from eBay and sometimes they are even the Lucky Mojo ones. Don't worry about what you don't have, look around and see what you do have. You don't have to use rose quartz. Spells are personal, so use your own gut feelings. I would not add the tobacco, as it is a toxin. You are trying to create love, harmony and togetherness. I have never used olive oil, uless it is set to bless my house, if you do I suggest added some petal pieces and either a drop or two of perfume or rose oil.

I do mine a bit differently than you. I get a baby food jar, though any will do. Clean it very well and during the next 45 minures to an hour spend time empowering each item. Before I put the honey, sugar or whatever into the jar I hold each item telling it and thinking it will do what I want it to. I know that sounds silly but you are putting your energy into it, so it's not. It is energy that gets the spell moving.

I take the two picturers in this case your's and his put names and b.d on back and set them face to face on the jar. Add your petition --make it specific. I write mine out of brown paper bag pieces, put that in, then put in all the other things, lightly stir , then burn the candle and start working it. U have to put all your energy into seeing it will happen, willing it, pulling it. I hope that makes sense. Just write one petition, to place inside your jar, though it can include various requests and desires.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-15, 05:40

Hey Maggie,

Thanks for the feedback! it helps greatly and I will make sure I make amendments to me initial plan of action.

I have a Santeria babalawo, the one who initially did the work for me... he has helped me out spiritually and been there for moral support too. I copy pasted this in an email to him and he thinks it should work but I should wait for the new moon ideally and start work then. Also he'll do a divination for me sometime next week so hopefully will give me a clearer picture on my situation. He did one for me in July and love and marriage both were seen but negative influences from friends were holding it back... I also got tarots done etc etc.

Anyways, I think I'm going to wait for the new moon now. In the meantime if I can get some more feedback I'll be golden Thank you for your contribution!

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 06:03

You're welcome. I hope it works well! Sounds very interesting with the Santeria babalawo.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-15, 06:06

Thank you! Yup he's a Godsent at times... I'll keep this thread updated on the progress Smile

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top