Pendulums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Pendulums

Post by joanna on 2011-09-19, 14:47

Hi, I wasn't sure where else to post this but didn't want to continue pendulum questions in the spirits section.

Several members have had very good experiences in their work with pendulums. I posted that my answers were very inconsistent and proven wrong. At times, I know I can move the pendulum with subconscious, where if I think the answer will lean a certain way, then it does. That's logical. I have also tried to shut my mind out where I am not thinking of anything, yet the answer is still wrong or outcome proved wrong. I would love to hear pendulum experiences and affirmations provided to you that lets you know your pendulum is giving truthful answers.

Thanks.

joanna

Back to top Go down

None Re: Pendulums

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 14:57

I don't use a pendulum real often, usually for spirit transfer, as often my spirits let me know things in other ways. The pendulum I like best is just a hanging faceted crustal. I generally ask the questions a couple of times and even a third if I am unsure and it seems to have always worked. I do have to be in a settled frame of mine and not anxious, so my arm doesn't move.

I brought all my spirits togther before using it and let them know it was going to be used solely for comminication with them and to please help me with that. Then I cleansed it and blessed it and possibly that's why it has been accurate. I do not use the pendulem as a devination tool, as I find it to be like a toss of a coin.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-19, 15:01

@joanna, I have tried and tested few pendulums and had similar experience.
I purchased pendulums from different sellers, with or without spells or spirits and even made few myself.
With the time I learned that is not about the spirits or the pendulum, but the questions, there are things we are not meant to know ahead of time and the more we ask about it, the more conflicting info we will receive.
I only keep one pendulum and use it to verify spiritual activity, but try not to ask to many questions about the future or situations in my life, because one question leads to another and i end up more confused.
Hope this helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-19, 15:02

I use the pendulum to communicate with my custom spirit ring as it is pretty new. I am like Maggie in a calm state of mind and tend to talk to my spirit as normal then use the pendulum if I really need to ask a few questions.

The pendulum for me has been great. I did ask Elizabeth why it was giving me a know to certain question and she responded that if a person was attending an event it could be they were not in the venue or outside which happened to be accurate when I later learnt this.

Perhaps your pendulum needs to be recharged as its energy may be drained. The way I do this is put with amethyst crystal or run under a cold tap to clear any negative energies.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 15:08

I do that each time too, as far as running it under water. I like spring or distilled water. I also charge mine in the moonlight, just like I do my other gemstones and spirit vessels.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-19, 15:10

Thanks guys. That is very helpful. I have tried cleansing and blessing as you suggested once before Maggie. There was a time where after awhile of using, I would get an anxious feeling and uncomfortable. Since then, I haven't used it but would like to try again.

I am thrilled your first experiences with spirited vessels is going so well SPSP.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-19, 15:12

Maggie, I have charged it in the moonlight and also the sunlight. I read that somewhere. In your experience, do you find charging in sun is the same as charging in moon?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-19, 15:20

Joanna what I also found helpful prior to using the pendulum is holding it tight in my hand just to feel the energies between us then after a few minutes asked the questions and thanked the pendulum each time when I received my answer.

I guess its just practising with the pendulum and perhaps it may the way you ask a question. One thing to be careful of is not repeatedly ask the same question as it could drain the energies of the pendulum I psychic once told me this and found this to be true.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 15:26

The ones in my windows get sun and moonlight, but that particular one only moonlight. I haven't noticed a difference, but it sounds like you are doing right. I have heard that too with the Ying Yang so to speak energy.

It if is working for your's I wouldn't stop. I don't have a lot of privacy here, so I just do it at night where no on will be privy to what I am doing. Certainly not that it's anything bad, but I live in the Bible Belt where with some of the elder residents gemstones are considered not something God would approve of. I know that sounds silly, cuz it is. They can't help it, it's just due to what I refer to as fear preaching.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top