spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

Post by lisha08 on 2011-09-26, 06:03

I'm new to this blog. & I'm searching for a geniune spell caster that's either in the state of washington or out of the state. I'm thinking about working with kate st.james her website is spellsthatworknow.com is she legit? I would like to know I feel like she's a good person but I don't exactly want to throw my money out if she's not a real caster.
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

Post by divineone on 2011-09-26, 09:00

I looked at her website. I see she said she is licensed and bonded, unusual claim for the line of work. she gives 100% gurantee that is a huge red flag, her spells work in 1 to 3 days another red flag, she is the only one to have rare powers that other casters see, another red flag. She use to operate under lovespells.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/katherine-st-james/katherine-st-james-www-l-77365.htm Run!
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

Post by divineone on 2011-09-26, 09:04

Because most people will not click links to read what it says, I copied additional information so when this gets moved to scam everyon on the web will be able to see it. below is the information from just one of many reports on Ms. st-james

BUYERS BEWARE!!!
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 09:06

"Run!" Funny, but true. Divine is right on all those points.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-26, 17:22

People need to understand that spell scams/love scams has become a multi-million dollar industry. The question is how do you stop them or at least slow them down.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-26, 17:52

the only thing we can do is to make people aware, as long as there is someone willing to pay for false hope, there will be a scammer ready to cash on it.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-27, 03:21

I hope the person that was looging for information read this post before parting with cash. The best advice is to take a little time to do research before you leap. not all the time will you find the dirt you are looking for right away but it will eventually surface. Dont allow desperation cause you to make bad judgements if it sounds too good to be true its usually a lie. I learned that lesson the hard way.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None thank you so much!

Post by lisha08 on 2011-09-27, 03:30

@divine

Thank you a lot for your help I was trying my best to do research for her reviews but I found nothing but her video testemonials & it seemed a lil to fake & just to put that out there she emailed me today asking me to call her so we can work on my case she she charges $200 & ill get results in 12hrs from now. & I emailed her awhile ago asking how does she do her payment method & she told me to call her instead of telling me in the email I wrote her. So thankfully since I've gotten this information I am not working with her at all! I can't stand all these scammers out here they should really be ashamed of themselves
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-27, 04:42

Reminds me of the Fiona Sinclaire scam.. all the running around to be able to talk to her I mean.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top