Ideas to Validate Spell Casters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ideas to Validate Spell Casters

Post by divineone on 2011-09-29, 13:40

Forum, I was wondering if a potential spell caster was to agree to give you a phone number, home address skype with you and show documentation of identity, what would you do? Your feedback would be very much appreciated.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ideas to Validate Spell Casters

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 13:46

A lot of them do, so I don't know that that speaks to how good they will be as a spellcaster. Even with all info. and the caster actually doing the work spells sometimes fail. I certainly would have more confidence in them, than an email only caster, but it's not a guarantee. Why do you ask?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-29, 14:20

Because I have casters that are willing to do all of the above I mentioned. I don't know if they can get results or not but the biggest problem I see is that every caster is always called a scam because most are now willing to reveal their identity. Speaking to a person face to face via webcam, seeing proof that they are who they say they are...meaning the name and good judgment after a conversation is worth its weight in gold. How do you prove anyone is a real caster after you have ment them regardless is where good judgement comes in. Do most people event know how to evaluate a caster to make sure that they are real...meaning what questions to ask so you can make the best judgement. Thay may be some things to post so people will have a start. I can provide the video chat information and it would be up to the individual to further evaluate the potential caster...Actually it was not difficult to get some to agree to the terms. It still does not mean that a scam artist would be willing to go that far but people trust casters all day long that will not reveal identity so whats the risk here?
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-29, 14:28

Man my spelling is way off today...just one of those crazy days but home what I am saying makes sense to someone. What I have done was to evaluate a lot of post where people have issues of trust. I have taken those concerns and reached out to over 50 casters from various blogs, forums and websites to see if they were willing to play ball on the terms I gave. Most of them did not respond after I told them to provide actual address, phone number, and real name, oh and not to mention show some form of ID requested by who ever contacts them on the spot. I think I have covered everything I could think of, that is why I am asking for imput from everyone.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 14:30

I am just saying I have had all those things with some and still no results. Those things or most of should be a given when seek someone else to cast for us. Yes, a lot of scamming takes place when identity is hidden, but don't see it as a gurantee to know all, see all, with a spellcaster. I too have had names, pictures, phone numbers, addresses, skpe, etc.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 14:48; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 14:36

I am hoping that Hope may comment on this and see what I am saying. No one should ever trust those blog posts. It is just scammers trying to lure. Yes, Devine the info. is better than not having it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-29, 15:10

So regardless of how much information is given by a caster will not work? So what do people need to validate a caster? Results in spell casting is never a sure thing every. Every spell caster I have encountered, real and fake say they get results. So the question is where do we go from here to find a caster? I see people spinning their wheels about finding a caster and moving past the scam, but no one has any ideas as how to do that? It make me wonder why just waste energy talking about them instead of puting energy towards finding a real one. Again regardless does this not begin with meeting the individual? Like I said, I am opent to hear suggestion on what steps can be taken to help find someone that is real not what steps has been taken. So if the skype, show photo, and ID that is not a step in the right direction? where do we begin then? People are throwing money at casters that wont give them a phone number that they have no idea what they look like when do we stop enabeling the fakes. Some sort of action needs to be taken on the individual to stop this. Think about it. If everyone here that was thinking about useing a caster asked the caster to skype and the caster said no, the conversation should end at that point. But it doesnt, instead the client sends pictures, and other personal information to people they have never seen or spoken to? does not pass the makesense test to me. Just like any business, face to face work the deal out, I still say no money should be sent unless that caster can show that he has cases where people got results, but even that is not going to make anyone else get results. So again what does anyone here suggest that a potential caster should provide in order for you to determine the individuals is worth your time. Also blogs and forums is where people are getting scammed, those are the fake casters that are staying in business based on the fake stories so that is where I look to start discrediting them. If they are unwilling to meet the terms then they have something to hide.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 15:28

No I am not saying it won't work, but it's no guarantee. I personally would never go to someone without adequate info., but even valid casters sometimes have spells fail. It seems to me you may have been only or mostly exposed to these scam casters, but even the best at times fail. That's what I am getting at.

I agree some kind of action needs to be taken against the scammers..some ideas are petitions, contacting forum moderators, probably a dozen or more things. It's very upsetting to see those who victimize the vulnerable feeling.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-29, 17:51

Validationg the caster's identity will help you clean out the obvious scams, scammer's lying about their location, experience and some running multiple sites using fake names, even the so call "covens", because most of them do not exist.

Even if you go meet the caster in person, know the real name, driver's license and Facebook page, it does not guarantee his/her honesty or the effectiveness of the spells, like the case of Kent.

Some spellcasters are very nice to new customers but their real character shows when questioned about their work or lack of results, seen it over and over.

As I said it so many times, scammers exist everywhere, wall street, banks, charities, Craigslist ..., we may not be able to stop them, but we can bring awareness to the consumers and help others by sharing our experiences and past mistakes. Some may learn, some still want to try and as long as there is a desperate person willing to pay for false hope, there will be a scammer ready to cash in.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 20:04

I agree. There are movies such as Paper Moon and the one with the scam evangelist that get high ratings because people relate. There are pick pockets and those in the past who have sold snake oil. Spell scamming is just one way to steal. I doubt those prone to make a fast buck at the cost of another will ever be fully eradicated, but sites like this, the 419 warnings and date site scams, among others help.

Hope said:

"Even if you go meet the caster in person, know the real name, driver's license and Facebook page, it does not guarantee his/her honesty or the effectiveness of the spells, like the case of Kent."

That's what I was getting at.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top