theoccultconsultancy.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None theoccultconsultancy.com

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-09-30, 06:02

Hello. Ive found this company that are local to me, they practise hoodoo and sell products similar to Lucky Mojo.

theoccultconsultancy.com

I emailed them asking for some help, and they need me to send them a photo of me and my ex, and our names and d.o.b's and they are going to make me a reconciliation candle and send it to me to burn myself, and also send me some oil.

I definitely am sure they aren't scammers, they have a facebook page as well and a proper shop that I plan to visit soon, just wondering if anyone else has had experience with them?

They said I cant have the photo back because it gets destroyed when they make the candle, is this normal? What exactly do they do with the photo?

I think they also do spells that they cast for you, Im going to try and burn this candle myself first though and see what happens.

Its been 11 weeks since Robins spell now so thought I would try something else.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: theoccultconsultancy.com

Post by moongoddess on 2011-09-30, 09:50

Your in Glastonbury then? they do look cool, I never come across British Voodoo people, normally Americans, I am also British Razz is the consultation free?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-01, 19:16

Im about an hour away. It wasnt a consultation as such, i just emailed them about a herb i wanted and they said they didnt have it, but if i told them a bit about my situation they would recommend something. It says on the website they do consultations, it doesnt say a price though. Im thinking of asking them how much it would be for them to do a spell though. they also set vigil lights for you like lucky mojo do, its only £10.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-01, 19:23

Well i emailed them about my situation, yesterday no response so far.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-01, 19:25

Im sure they will reply soon. They seem like they are very busy, I think because we dont have many places like them in the uk. Are you going to buy some products from them, or ask them to cast a spell?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 19:36

Let's us know how it goes. Do you have a link you could post or is it just the referenced .com? Good luck to both of you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-01, 19:39

Its just the referenced .com in the title, but heres their fb page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=568471152#!/pages/The-Occult-Consultancy/169324407893 which also has a link to their blog, which is really interesting. Ive read back through all of their comments and they seem to be very caring and passionate about what they do.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 19:45

Thanks, looks good.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-01, 19:48

YW. Do you know what they might be doing with the photo i sent them? I just dont understand, Im buying the candle from them but they are dressing it, so is it kind of like they are starting a spell for me and i finish it myself? Im just a bit confused, i think i will call them on monday.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 20:51

They could be empowering it for your specifics. Let is know what you find out.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-02, 08:23

I called them, theres two of them and the guy who has been dealing with my case isnt there until tomorrow. the other guy said he doesnt know too much about it and i should call back but the photo has gone into making the candle. has anyone heard of this being done? he said to call back and speak to his colleague tomorrow if i want to know more.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 08:53

I just think they are making it with your specifics in mind. Your picture is just a connection to your energy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 08:13

I got my candle today. its lovely! I really love it. Its clearly been made with effort and care, although Ive never had anything like this to compare it to. It smells amazing! I also have reconciliation oil from them, although the candle they sent is already dressed. I spoke to the guy Jack on the phone and hes really nice, he emailed me some instructions and told me that he burnt the photo and the ashes are inside the candle along with the herbs. Ive never heard of this being done before but it sounds like a good idea.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 13:03

I read that burning photos is usually only done in banishing spells. I a bit worried now.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 13:11

Hmm. Had you given him permission to burn the pictures? I have never heard of that before. Yes you are correct with banishing spells and burned photos. I hope you get it figured out.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 13:15

He told me that it needed to be a photo that I wouldnt want back as it would be destroyed in the candle making process, I just didnt think what he meant though. I guess they must make lots of these candles though and seem to know what they are doing Sad
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 13:22

Im starting to panic now. I guess I can see what he was doing, like putting us' into the candle, but im burning the candle away! Heres what he sent me

The oil can be used by simply wearing it on your wrists before you meet up with the man in question. You can also add a couple of drops of the oil to a bath before you go out to meet him. It contains a pair of ritually curios which are bound together to represent by you and him.

The candle has a space for his name to be written on the front, do this with a permanent marker so it adheres to the plastic. Three days before the day you are going to meet up with him, light the candle and say the prayer (on the back of the candle) Do this on each of the three days leading up to your meeting. On the day of your meeting wear the oil and repeat the prayer again, with as much strength of intent as you can.
Allow the candle to burn down for the days after your meeting to keep your sweet in his mind. The candle contains various herbs and powders as well as the photograph you sent me, which has been blended into the powders created for the task.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-06, 13:39

do not put doubts in any spell you do, just follow their instructions if you trust them, doubts will not help.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 14:33

I agree no need to panic. They must have a different idea in mind that what some of us are used to, but I feel certain it is for your desire. Magical practices and spell uses are varied. What they have told you to write sounds good. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 15:14

Thanks maggie and hope. Im so glad I found this forum. Im over my panic now and have calmed down! I do trust them completely, they have a good reputation and are experienced. Ive heard of people adding personal concerns like hair, etc to candles so a photo is just another version of that really. Its dressed appropriately and everything is good Very Happy cant wait to use it! Im also in glastonbury at the end of the month for a psychic fayre and my mum and I are going to pop into their shop as it looks great!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 15:48

Good. I was afraid they had burned your pictures without permission. As long as you knew you weren't getting them back, then all should be good. I think you are correct in saying they used the picrures in place of personal concerns. Have fun when you go to their shop. Let us know how it goes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 16:58

i emailed them, they never emailed me back Sad

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 16:59

Thats odd Moongoddess. theyve replied really quickly to all of my emails. maybe you should give them a call.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 17:22

I sent it through their form, on the website, I sent another one.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 17:51

Yeah, I used the form as well, but have spoken to them on the phone a couple of times now as well, they are very nice and friendly even though i kept bugging them asking lots of questions!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 18:03

Oh ok they responded to me and said they will book me in for a reading, and that they will contact me shortly. I hope it not by phone the reading that is i get really nervous on the phone lol

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 18:05

thats great! if this candle ive bought doesnt bring good results i may ask them to do some work for me, so let me know how it goes and what they offer you.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 18:13

Will do, just badly want this guy to talk to me lol

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-06, 18:21

I sent them message over contact form on website - but text just dissapear without any confirmation - I am not sure that received it?
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 18:23

the same happened to me arwen, the text dissapeared, but they did receive it so dont worry
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-06, 18:29

thanks CinamonGirl.. I ordered email reading and can't wait to read Cool
I asked the same questions to 4 readers from this forum and now waiting for the 5th opinion Smile) Sometimes I doubt in my common sense Smile
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 20:17

Good luck, keep us updated!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-07, 19:27

still nothing Sad
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-08, 09:04

Well i still not heard back nothing, even tho they said i will back from them ' shortly' they also said the reading is free too.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-08, 09:13

I don't wait for a free reading...I paid it and send them message. I also send an following email to be sure that they received my message sent by their contact form. It is not problem to wait a reading, I asked yust confirmation that they received my data - but nothing.
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-09, 18:47

Well, finally Very Happy

It seems that is worth of waiting. I received a reading from them, and it looks good. It looks good because I get almost the same answer on first question as I received from Lili, Tisha and Darlene. They gave me one small detail exactly the same as Lili did and I am really impressed by now. Reading is very detailed and I could recommend this guys without any doubt.
I am really worried about my son and as it seems his difficult situation going toward solution in very short time.

On my second question I received two answers...what if I do one way and what if I will do the opposite. It is very interesting, and they offered me help because situation by their opinion could be magickaly moderated. But if I decide not to...I have to ways with possible outcome. So I can think about it....
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-09, 18:50

they haven't got back to me yet, they said they get back to me shortly.....

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-09, 20:07

thats great arwen, just wondering was your second question about a love situation?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-10, 06:33

CinnamonGirl, second question is about my marriage - it is not type "bring my lover back" or something like that. We are together but I am not happy. I wish if my marriage could became what was before...
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-19, 00:49

any news arwen?

I just wanted to say i went to see these two guys in person today, the shop is great and they are both so so lovely! they told me about 70% of the cases they help with are reconciliation.

i saw there altar with lots of spellwork going on for their clients, i asked them for any help they could give me and they didnt push me to buy although they easily could have, they told me a free spell for reconciliation, to get a candle, carve both initials into either side, stick 2 pins through the wick and burn it, whilst praying etc. i was planning on doing this but i realised, im not sure what they mean about where i should put the pins, does anyone know? wont they just fall out when the candle burns? and should they be going straight down or crossing eachother? anyway, they also gave me lots of info about st martha and are going to email it to me, and loads of other tips. I bought some come to me boy oil. we decided that i will let the reconciliation candle burn down, as its halfway there, and if nothing happens soon i will be going back for a reading and to get them to do some work for me. i highly recommend them!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 01:03

I have not heard of that. It's probably best to ask them. My guess is to stick it through in the middle, but seems the candle would stop burning wherever the wicked was pierced.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum