[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

None Heather Woodward -heatherwoodward.net

Post by Elya on 2011-09-30, 12:58

www.heatherwoodward.net
www.voiceoftheangels.com
http://www.keen.com/HEATHER+WOODWARD
http://www.pisaparanormal.com/heather/personalreadings.php

Off topic but Heather Woodward (the very first post by Wylie) is a very good psychic. Thanks, Wylie!

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-17, 01:59; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding links)

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Heather Woodward -heatherwoodward.net

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 05:43

Elya... You are welcome! Glad to hear she worked out for you. I've used her for a couple years and so far, she picks up on just about everything - good and bad. She uses Michael to read for her and swears, he is one of the few psychics she trusts. I'm not sure about his spell casting abilities, so far, no results for me. I have not used him for readings since I already have Heather and found a few other good ones from this forum.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Heather (heatherwoodward.net)

Post by joanna on 2011-10-01, 14:25

I have no experience with this lady but other members liked their reading with her.

@Wylie, you posted that she is your person that you have used for a long time. Is she always accurate in picking up on things and people in your life? Since you have been using her for two years, does her predictions come true? Thanks for sharing.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 14:34

Elya- Not sure is you found Heather through my original posting where I mentioned voice of the angels site. In the event you did, just as an FYI, she is no longer doing readings on that site. She had told me she is on keen (don't know her name there), but I just go direct, it will save money. I usually just send her a text for a reading and sends a link right away. She is also, very reasonable. Again, I'm very happy to hear she worked out for you. I think she's very good as well.
http://www.heatherwoodward.net/

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 14:49

Hi Joanna
Yes, Heather has been very accurate.

She just recently told me there was going to be another delay by the judge (he won't make a decision on motion) re: something my attorney filed. And sure enough, found out Wednesday - Judge responded that he was not going to make a decision and wait until attorneys meet in Dec for a conference status update.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Heather Woodward

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 14:52

Thanks Joanna
Maybe Hope can move stuff about her to the thread you opened up. I don't think we can do that and if so, I personally have no idea.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-01, 20:33

Hi All,

I just had a reading with Heather and must say felt hugely disappointed she just did not connect with me. I was calm and in a relaxed mood and had a great day so not sure why she could not connect?

She proceeding down a path that made no sense, could not pick up my current situation which I thought was odd, she kept quoting tarot cards rather than psychically picking up on a situation. I remained calm to listen to her but she kept going back to a tarot card.

After 10mins I mentioned that I could not relate to anything and sorry so we ended the call there. She did apologise that we could not connect and I said not to worry.

She did say do I have any questions at the beginning that I want answering but defeats the object as I would be telling her the situation and her giving me her advice, I would rather her see what she picks up spiritually and psychically and perhaps ask me for confirmation if that makes sense to me.

Heather came across as a very nice lady so not sure if she is having an off day, tired or just could not connect with me.

Sorry for you guys who had a great experience I guess some connect better with others. Dont want to put anyone off that is just my experience.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 20:43

I'm sorry. The very thing just happened with me with Cherry Sage. It is disappointing, when others connect so well, but one of those oh well things. It probably is just a non connection.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-01, 21:27

Sorry for mixing the topics and thank you, Hope.

I had a Tarot email reading with Heather a few days ago. All I gave her was my name and my ex's name. She written everything very precisely, and explained each card. Confirmed what Darlene had been saying all these times. The email she sent me was very long and I kept re-reading it over and over, when I almost cried. Not because it was a bad reading, but it's like she knew the person I was aquiring about and myself. Kind of scary in a way.

I'll be using her services in near future, for sure. Thanks to this forum! And Wylie.

bom

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 22:49

spsp1- I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Probably, just a bad connection. Yes, she does use cards, but pulls your energy from them and others you inquire about. Again, I'm really sorry it did not work out for you.

I had a call with Heather early this afternoon to check on the status of my spell (Robin). Without giving her details, she again, told me the outcome is still the same (reuniting - just when I think the divorce is really going to go through, and has said that for months).

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-01, 23:14

which spell is working?, so far you have spells going with Robin, celedrion, Michael and not sure about Claudia.
With the time we learn to separate the "effects" from any spells from what we want to happen, I have been there myself and it can become dangerous for your own sanity.
Just my 2 cents
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 23:47

You are probably right... I have really been on the edge lately full of unexplainable anxiety. Thanks!

Heather has really only noticed changes with Robin's spells. I did desperate and love rune. recently ordered aura cleansing at the advice of someone of forum, but I forget who. I really think it's Robin's work. Readings have really changed with Heather ever since she cast the spells and she feels confidant it was done correctly
1. Michael just did a communication spell - not end result spell, but only had a few tidbits of communication and nothing else. Heather was never really able to pick up on his spell coming to fruition. Said the idea/desire of communication manifested but nothing else.
2. Cerrdrion(sp?) - spells on line. she emailed me last Friday and said she still sensed anger with him and she was going to do a cleansing aura spell for me at no charge. She emailed me on Monday and said, everything is back on track. Heather never picked up on anything after this spell, I don't even think I mentioned it to her because her readings never changed much.
3. Robin - this is the one that I'm really feeling things with and Heather is picking up on and seeing changes. She sees big shifts but it is all in the hands of the universe. She used to be able to provide tons of info regarding months ahead for me and now, for her, it's a huge blur. According to Heather, that is the spell at work and it needs a little more time for her to get a handle on the near future. At least she still sees a positive outcome.
4. Claudia- still waiting to hear what she suggests - so I guess, if nothing pans out I may try her later, but for now I'm pretty content. I would like to see if she comes up with something so I want to keep communication up.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-02, 02:03

I thought you had one done by Lily too?
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 02:58

OMG... I totally forgot about that one. I'm a true blue spell junkie! No wonder I'm a mess. I don't even think I mentioned her to Heather. At least I'm sure the anxiety, headaches, etc... started right after Robin. Maybe it's just too many spells and too much mixed energy. Think I'm ok though, Heather assured me things get a bit jumbled after spells before things settle and she stills reads my outcome as no divorce. She did warn me, be careful about what you have cast, because the universe will have a way a reuniting us after the spell and never know, what will transpire for it to manifest (what will bring us back together).

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-02, 05:00

I really hope things will work out for you Wylie. All the best! And let us know what happens.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:12

Heather did refund my money back to me straight away which shows good faith as she could not connect with me. She suggested it herself and I accepted so she is a credible person in my opinion.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 14:16

That's great, sp! It's good to see that she is honest, in her dealings.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-02, 14:36

Wow... that makes me feel really good! I felt so badly that it didn't work out for you. I am so happy to hear she did that.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:47

Wylie dont feel bad she may have just been tired or had a bad day it happens. She appeared a nice lady and obviously credible so no problem.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-02, 16:33

thank you for being honest and sharing the truth spsp1
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-11, 13:44

which is better with Heather a email reading or a phone reading??

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-13, 03:38

I've only had phone readings (had a few short text reading), but she is def more in depth via phone. well, that's my experience. Maybe different for others. Sounds like Elya got a email reading and was very pleased and she said detailed. it may just be personal preference. I personally believe, you have more flexibility with phone readings to ask more questions as other things "pop" up. I guess, do what feels best for you. Wish you great success!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-13, 14:36

I received an email reading from her and it was very detailed. You can tell she really gave her all for the money. She had my situation down to a T and was very nice and generous with her time.

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-13, 22:50

Great to hear! I can also tell you that if you are ever in a "pinch", she will work with you. I love how firm she is with her predictions.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 23:51

Had another great reading from Heather earlier today and she keeps seeing shifts. Im really only posting b/c I wanted to tell all about email readings with her vs. phone. I asked Heather the difference (only because a few of you have said her email readings are very detailed and I'm such an advocate of phone readings). I always assumed you get way more out of any live reading vs email reading. Guess I'm wrong. She said," her email readings are very detailed and sometimes more so vs. phone because she goes into a trance, doesn't have someone else asking questions... so she can just go with it." said she never looks back and just hits send. It all comes to her from the trance and her thoughts never are broken up by shifts with questions or energies. That is the exact opposite of what I thought. I have always felt like it's better to go live via phone so that you can ask questions. So, now... maybe, I will try an email from her. I did like her candor. Not sure if one way is right over the other( I still get detailed phone readings); however, I must say, I now have a different opinion re: email readings.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-16, 11:36

I myself love the email readings because with a email reading I feel that it really shows the ability of the reader. I've witnessed with phone readings in general ( not all) the reader will kind of fish around by just trying to question you when in reality that's why we're contacting them in the first place...lol

Also I can refer back to the email as notes so therefore it's easier to refer back to them to compare:)

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 14:40

@ yayaya , Very valid point. I get so much with her out of a phone reading - she by far has been the best I've experienced. wonder what she would send me via email? I will give it a try sometime, but wait a month or so because things always changing w/my situation. I will let you know. Glad you had a good reading from her. I also think she's nails things to a T. Can I ask you how long was your reading and did you ask many questions or explain your situation? Also, what did she charge for email? Thanks... I will def try.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-16, 15:26

@wylie

I enjoyed her reading. I felt that she was very accurate in picking up the situation(s) that I inquired about.

Now the reading I had with her was that she answered 10 questions for $25.00. I really didn't want a general reading because I wanted specifics so she responded very quickly I received answers within a few hours.

I didn't have a lot of questions because I felt that she answered all I needed to know. I will use her again:)

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 15:45

You must be very patient because, I always feel the need to ask more questions after 1 is answered. Like I said, I'm def going to give it a shot but wait a while. She's having a hard time picking up on things going on for me - only see's End result which, fortunately has stayed very consistent. So I'm at least grateful for that. She attributes the blur in my recent readings to the spell work i have had done. She tells me immediate energy has changed - not the outcome, so things are at this point in time, kind of at a standstill and very clouded. She does feel it though. I should probably take that as good news, but must admit, I'm in a way bummed because she used to tell me about upcoming things to expect and has always been accurate and can no longer do that for me. But again, she says that's the spell work and that I should feel positive as it must be working.
Thanks for the info on email readings. I'm trying that with her next.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-16, 22:49

I just received an email reading from Heather. It is the most detailed email reading I ever had. She uses the cards and explained the ones she picked for me. I thought she was very accurate.

It also goes completely opposite to what Lily said. Not doubting her or anything like that but Heather gave so much details about the present and the future and they were very specific ones. I can see how they really relate to my life. There are many things she saw about the guy I am involved with, that no one else told me and they are sadly very much true.

The outcome she saw, is not a healthy relationship she even mentioned that it might get abusive in the long run. I am not being influenced by what she said but there are too many things she said that makes sense to me. My guy has a lot of issues and they are not just silly little things and I could see where this is heading to if he does not mind his ways.

Love hurts.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 00:42

Even more convincing on email readings... I'm getting one from her next. Did you just ask a few questions or what? I have never done an official - occasionally, I will email/text her a quick question, quick response but it's really not a reading. She will do that at no charge. So was it Question #1, #2, and #3... I really have no idea or did you ask just a blanket question? I bet if you had questions from your reading and emailed her, you would get responses at no charge. I can't wait to try this... but too soon for me. Glad she worked out for you. Maybe you will try a phone reading some time, I will try email and we can compare? All in all, I do think she is top notch!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 00:54

how long does it take for her to get back to you via email?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-17, 00:55

Hi Wylie,

I just asked her what she sees in my love life. Gave her my name and my guy's name. Did not phrase them as questions number 1, 2 etc

Oh and I also asked her for advice from what she sees.

I did not have any questions from the reading so just sent a thank you email.

I think this is it for me. I had quite a few readings done and I really do not want to do anything about the matter anymore. So no more readings for me.

Good luck!
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-17, 00:57

Geri,

she sent me the email reading 12 hours later but she said she had been busy. Her website says within hours the payment is done. So pretty quick I will say.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 01:00

well i want a phone reading for 20 dollars. how do you pay for that? I did not see a link for the purchase of that.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-17, 01:01

You have to email her and she will send you a paypal invoice.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 01:04

okay cool, i sent her an email already. i guess all i have to do is wait it out.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 01:15

Sounds like limited info you provided. Was it a long reading (pages)? I just had a few things happen with my soon to be x, well at least he thinks (hopefully not), but now so anxious to see what she picks up on as i truly trust her. I have to sit still and wait though.

@geri73 - good luck with you reading! she usually just emails me the paypal link with scheduled time after I email her for an appointment (usually quick turnaround, no more than couple hours or less) . I email her the phone number once I have paid and she calls me. Sometimes I text her and get the link that way. If you like her, ask her for text number for future readings... cuts down on time if you are in a pinch. Maybe your not like me, but I'm always in need of a reading right there and then if something strange happens or in need of a quick answer.

I'm going email next time for fun. best to all!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-17, 01:24

Yeh she picked ten tarrot cards and explained their meaning in regards to my life, with a short paragraph of ten lines for each of the cards.

I believe that good readers should be able to tell you things from minimum info and the info should relate to you. Its not you telling them all about what's in your heart and how you feel. Thats just me though.

Again there are occasions whereby a good connection is not made and that is not unusual.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 01:26

she just got back to me, said she has time in the morn for a phone reading. so we will see. I will keep all updated as I communicate with her.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 01:29

Cool. I'm going there... but I will have 2 very specific questions after what happened earlier tonight. I can hardly wait, but have a follow up with someone else and feel like I'm going to need to rest (mentally and financially). Very tempting though. I wonder because she knows me, if i will get the same kind of detail? Just a thought. My gut tells me no, but I'm always such a skeptic.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 01:33

Best for your reading! She's not touchy, feel good, just sticks to what she reads. I sometimes get a little offended when we hang up (she knows me by now), and it's just a simple - "good bye and good luck". Don't take that personally. I think that is just her.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 01:34

i am a skeptic too. just really unsure about a lot of things. i guess i want a bit more clarity and specifics.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 01:41

Well, I wish you great success with her. She has not let me down yet ( good and bad). Hope she can help!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 02:08

will do.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-17, 04:44

@wylie

I'm fairly patient and still working on it....lol . Thank you for referring her and I wish you and everyone in this forum the best:)

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 11:43

Well I bought my reading this morning and I will be speaking with her at 11am her time. So once I am done I will come back with a full report. Wish me luck.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-17, 14:50

@geri73

Goodluck Geri:)

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 16:08

Okay, I just had a reading with Heather. Now I had a reading with Lili last week. They both said November. Though, Lili said he will be contacting me and Heather said I would be contacting him because he can't do it due to the bad break up. That I can understand because of the way we broke up. So I will be laying in wait. She also said I am getting over it much faster than he is. Which is right. I just love him so what can I say. Thing is my emapth abilities have been telling me what Heather has said. He loves me but he can not call me because of how we fell out.

I also asked about my family and she was right with what they think of me. I have always been trying to live up to their expectation. I can not do that, I am who I am. I never denied it. I just tried to keep under raps. I have never been the one who hides who I am. I am very book smart and extremely street smart. They like for me to be more book smart. I can not be one and not the other. That's just how it is with me. Love me or leave me alone.

I feel a bit at ease because my abilities told me this already. I just needed confirmation because sometimes I feel that the voices I hear is insanity. Now I know it is all true. So like they both said November. I am a patient person and November is when it will be. I will wait a week into November and see if he will call. If not, the second weeks I will send him a text and see where it gets me. She said send him a text and expect nothing. I can do that.

Wow very interesting that they both said November. Just that who will contact who is quite different. So like I said I will wait to see if he will contact me in the first week of November and if not I will contact him in the second week. She said he is still mad. Hell so am I. So we will see. I have a hard time believing that he loves me, but my empathic senses says different. I am more of an action person. I feel if you do not show it then it must not be. I will admit that I have loved a person and did not show it in my actions. So I can truly see that. Though we will see. All in all it was a very refreshing reading. I am at peace for now. Also enough with the readings already. I am done son!

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 16:56

Glad your reading went well with Heather

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down