[ 4 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
16% 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

None Re: Heather Woodward -heatherwoodward.net

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 17:08

It was very interesting that she would say what Lili would say. Just that the outcomes would be different. Like I said we will see what happens.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-17, 22:16

all the best, geri! Smile i relate very well to (trying to) living up to parents expectations. sometimes, it just drains the heck outta me as well.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-17, 22:57

I know that no one likes my ex and that plays a big part in my family situation. No one in my family likes him but he is not for them to like. They want me to be some other guy. Well I do not want that! I don't steak, I am in the mood for hamburger. They keep forgetting that I am 37. Trying to control me is bad for you not me. My aunt set me up on a date with some spaz and did not even tell me until he came knocking on the door! That's when I knew I was living in sitcom/bad reality show.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-18, 01:14

@geri73 - I wish you the best! And again, glad Heather worked out for you.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-18, 01:59

She was great. I appreciate her a whole lot.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-18, 10:46

Geri I am happy for you!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-18, 10:51

Thank you. I am clearly hoping for the best. I will have to keep everyone updated.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-20, 18:06

Well... I broke down and had another phone reading with Heather (could not wait for email), I had so many questions as I have lots going on. The "in between" is still very unclear to her and has been for a few weeks since all my spell casting. But... she is totally on target with Lili's predictions re: timelines. - Said something "big" is going to happen before Nov 10 and change everything and turn things upside down in positive way. Same outcome (but timeline has sped up) - she is just not sure how I get there because she keeps picking up on mass energy changes. she said to wait until it happens which will be close to Nov 10 and she will be able to get a better handle. She has never let me down on timelines and predictions, so, guess, I will wait and see. But she gives me great hope. She is an excellent reader and thank goodness, very reasonable (otherwise, I'd be broke). She still is able to predict my future and things to expect in very confidant manner - but said the spell work is changing and speeding up (her timelines have moved forward) things. She really feels positive about all the work I have had done. Great to hear that I'm on track and the spells must be working!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-22, 13:52

Hi im thinking of getting a phone reading with Heather i really want to see if she will say the same things lili and tisha has told me. I wanted to know which is better phone or email reading with her? Also does she ask you specific questions over the phone like name and DOB or is she the type that just tunes in after you ask her what you want to know?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-22, 14:01

Wylie, I, too, broke down and got another reading from her!!! lol
I love how she's very detailed and somewhat inexpensive. The reading is definitely worth it. Haven't spoke to her on the phone yet, I usually like my readings via email so I can go back and re-read again.
I told her I'll be back again soon!!

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-22, 15:00

@ Elya - Oh, I'm so happy she is working out for you. Yes, she is very detailed and holds very firm on her predictions. Haven't done email from her yet (may try one from Tisha just to try something different), but so far, for me and what I have experienced, she is the best.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-23, 19:01

i tried her for fun this week. i thought she was good until she said things completely wrong which discredited the whole reading. it's ok because it's all just fun now. that's about it. taking it with a grain of salt.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-23, 19:43

I had a reading with her and she she said the same thing as Lili and Tisha. She is a very nice lady and I enjoyed talking with her I will probably use her again!!

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-23, 20:10

@ ccbelladona - I agreee. She had been the most accurate for me to date and I have used many psychics. almost too many
@ Joanna - I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide more clarification re: your situation. I'm sorry... It just does not make sense to me as she is very reputable. Are you sure it was just not something you did not want to hear? Just asking- because she is very direct and sometimes... you may not like the outcomes.

Thanks

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-23, 21:30

I did not share my experience to bring down her reputation wylie. I was just sharing. It had nothing to do with hearing what I wanted to hear or not, seems I am always asked that when I share an experience that does not portray the reader highly.

Without going into detail, she got my current work situation very wrong. The question asked was not meant as any sort of test but her answer threw off the whole reading.

I have had many experiences with psychics and even know the best ones don't get it all right. That's why I say readings are for fun for me now and that's all. You really don't have to share my belief.

I find it funny you ask wylie, because I remember being the only that liked lili for a very long time but I don't remember asking for clarification when most members didn't have good experiences with her predictions. point is, take my experience with a grain of salt....like how I take psychic readings now.

All the Best.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-24, 00:53

Hey- no problem. Best "Always". You know, I've thought that before about readers and turns out for some, my situation totally changed overnight and they were right. Funny how things can change so suddenly and you don't even see it.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-24, 02:01

i guess that's where i see the danger of psychics that i was caught up in. things change daily and i was caught up in wanting to 'read' into things too much and wondering what energies were around. gets expensive and easy to fall into that pattern.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-24, 02:09

Oh, I sooo agree. It' gets to be very expensive.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top