Free Readings Sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Free Readings Sites

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-01, 20:55

thought this would be a cool site to check out. they say it is free psychic chat, which means you can go and get free readings from people who are developed or developing their powers. there is a but, you have to pay to use the site. a one time payment means that everything on the site is free. i am thinking about giving it a go. will let you know how it works out.

http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Free Readings Sites

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-01, 20:57

also they have a forum but in order to use anything free on the site you have to subscribe. the prices are not bad at all.

also here is another site that i frequent, they also do free readings on certain nights and they have a forum.

http://www.anybodythere.net

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-01, 21:40

Both look very interesting... just checked em out!
Thank you very much for sharing...

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-01, 22:36

thanks, sorry i put this in the where ever part of the forum. i just made the thread and forgot to put it in the proper place.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-01, 23:34

thank you for sharing, be careful with free readings, the usually come with a hidden price tag.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-02, 12:03

yeah thats where the subscription comes in.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-02, 14:42

I would second that Hope and talk from experience.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-04, 01:42

i found another site. i like them alot more than my usual site. of course you have to join and post from time to time. it is all free. people on the forum volunteer to read you. just post your issue or question. someone will get to you. someone replied to me already. i am waiting to get my read and will let you know. here is the site check it out.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-04, 20:30

Geri,thank you.Find this interesting..!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-04, 22:02

i am currently having my reading, so far it is going well. i will keep you updated.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-05, 01:05

my reader was very good and on point with about 85 percent of some things. a bit of hope with me and my ex, it's kind of a false positive with that. she told me to move and we are not to be together at this time. she said she sees us getting back in touch, though my intuition told me that already, just not anytime soon. will wait another month before i ask again. she was pretty on point about my family situation and how they feel towards me at the time. she is still developing her skills so i have to keep that in mind. she was good though. i like her. after the read we just chatted for some hours, she is really nice. so i got a good read and made a friend at the same time. i say check it out people.

i needed a read bad, i just did not have any money to pay for it. so i went looking for something free and found it and it aint bad. as they say seek and ye shall find.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-05, 07:41

Geri,is it from psychicfamiliar that you got this reading

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-05, 12:59

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-27, 17:26

geri73 wrote:i found another site. i like them alot more than my usual site. of course you have to join and post from time to time. it is all free. people on the forum volunteer to read you. just post your issue or question. someone will get to you. someone replied to me already. i am waiting to get my read and will let you know. here is the site check it out.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/

I just joined as well and asked for a reading... I already got a response. I will let you guys know how it goes... Thanks for the info.. Laughing

Please forgive my excessive use of the smiley faces... I can't help myself..

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-27, 18:26

Okay I just got my free reading off of the site that Geri was kind enough to provide.... WOW holy accuracy batman... she hit everything including my annoying new male roommate...lol... seriously . As for my ex she did say that she saw him coming back with his heart on his sleeve. We will see... I will say this, she was right about everything... I recommend that you guys check this site out... Oh and the reading was totally free, the only thing she asked was that I let her know if we connected... She read me like a sears catalog.... Geri... thank you for turning me on to the site as I too needed a reading before my head exploded...haha.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-27, 23:26

LOL on the batman thing.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-27, 23:28

whoa! they post readings up on the forum? i saw your reading, lyricth.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-28, 08:18

Hi Geri_ong

May I ask who you asked to do your reading? I am so unsure of whom to request a reading from?

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-28, 10:14

mads07: heya, i didn't get a reading from anyone on the above site. but i saw that they offer free readings on the forum, as what lyricth has done. perhaps just address it openly and let anyone come forward to read you?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-28, 10:17

thanks geri_ong - I am just curious to see if anyone can give me some sort of guide line.

Have a super weekend Very Happy

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-28, 10:35

Mads07 wrote:thanks geri_ong - I am just curious to see if anyone can give me some sort of guide line.

Have a super weekend Very Happy

What I did was join the site then post in the psychic area that I would like a free reading, within 10 minutes I had a reply from a very nice lady that she was willing to give me a reading . All she needed was my name , sex and age... whalla . The woman who read me was named Hatch and was very nice and accurate ... good luck. Smile

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-28, 10:40

Thank you Lyricth for the information.

I will definitely give her a try - I did see her name in a few posts. I am glad that your reading was accurate. Hope she can do the same for me Very Happy

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-28, 10:53

The thanks needs to go to Geri... It was her link that showed me the way... It was the perfect timing as well.. When you post on the site don't ask for one reader specifically ... but rather just ask if anyone is willing to give you a reading. You will get the reader who is drawn to you... Hatch told me she hadn't read for anyone on the site for awhile but was drawn to me. Good luck to you ... I know how crazy it is when you feel like you need clarity... good luck and let us know how it works out for you....

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-28, 10:58

Thank you - I will definitely let you know how it went. Looking forward to seeing the response.

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-28, 11:04

Guys sense they posted my reading online I have copied it for you to see....

Hatch, on 27 October 2011 - 03:48 PM, said:
Hi Lyric,

I'm seeing some confusion and a possible argument with a man, it actually looks like you took his head off with your words... I have this funny feeling he deserved it... a bit of a tyrant? I feel great strength of character coming from you so you will be fine no matter what happens. Good business sense.

I see him coming back with gifts and his heart on his sleeve. He is well grounded and maybe a little too frugal, possibly a bit of a hoarder too. I'm seeing some new life coming, is someone in the family pregnant? Could be that it's just a new life for you too. It's not very clear.

Have you just moved? Is there a young adult living with you? Did it set their world upside down? I believe this is a boy? I'm seeing a basketball. To much stuff in too small a space? I know that feeling!!

Is this the same man? I see a love interest, he looks very strong, might have an underlying anger issue though so don't push him. Do you have a fluffy little dog? Knee hi I think pooch, partly curled tail? I'm seeing beautiful feathers on the tail when it wags, must be a cutie!! Has your Mother or grandmother passed? I'm seeing some very loving eyes looking in on you from time to time from the other side. Oh, here it is, not the same fella, the other fella is jealous and offering you a hand. He reminds me of the wolf in sheep's clothing....

You've been making good decisions, don't second guess yourself, you're fine. You can do it all on your own, you are such a strong woman!!! It's seemed very easy to read you so that means I'm totally wrong or totally right. I usually do reading in the morning and this is late for me. Let me know if we connected.

Thanks,
Gracie.

Yes indeed there was a connection... Wow holy accuracy batman... Thank you so much Gracie... A few months ago I had an argument with a man I was seeing and deeply care about and well we have not seen each other or really spoken since. I have had the feeling that he would be back but some times when it comes to myself... you know. I fear that I'm telling myself what I want to hear. I miss him terribly. You did describe him to a T... As for the pregnancy... I want to have a baby this year... At 43 I need to have one now..lol Your prediction of him returning is good news.

When you spoke of the boy I had to pause for a moment... We had a new roommate move in 3 months ago...ugh yes he is a boy and will be moving shortly as space is an issue.. You were right on... The apartment has been on edge sense he moved in..

The puppy you see was my poodle Smokey.. he passed 15 years ago but has been known to come for a visit every now and again..

As for the wolf... thank you for the warning... I know exactly who you are talking about...

Oh I don't want to leave anything out sense you were right on the money about everything... My grandmother and mom have passed... nice to see they check in .

Your reading was in a word fantastic.... I have been so stressed and well depressed that I even get on my own nerves... your reading is a blessing as are you for doing it. Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease... That for me is priceless... Thank you ... I'll close now because I could really and honestly thank you about 500 more times...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-10-28, 11:11

Wow! That's impressive, it seems she had it pretty much nailed by the way you responded.

Seems the psychics are more reliable than the scam artists I have had contact with in the past, reliable in the sense that they can kinda guide you on a path to help deal with your situation.

I am off to go and put myself "out there" on that website and see who will respond.

Thanks again for your information, it has certainly helped me in a BIG way sunny

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-28, 11:28

Mads07 wrote:Wow! That's impressive, it seems she had it pretty much nailed by the way you responded.

Seems the psychics are more reliable than the scam artists I have had contact with in the past, reliable in the sense that they can kinda guide you on a path to help deal with your situation.

I am off to go and put myself "out there" on that website and see who will respond.

Thanks again for your information, it has certainly helped me in a BIG way sunny

You are correct she did nail it with this reading... As for scammers... they are everywhere.. psychics as well. This site covers a lot of them. Hope has done a great job of keeping scammers off this site. As you look through this site you will see that we are all pretty much in the same boat regarding being ripped off. I have found REAL casters on this site though... Hope started a polling of different casters to show results and or a lack of them. This has proven extremely valuable.... We are all here together and for each other. I joined this site a few weeks ago and I have to say the support of those on this site has helped me beyond words. Keeps me sane.... haha I look forward to hearing about your reading... Cool

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top