[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Temple of Maergzjirah - theblackcourt.org

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-02, 13:34

hi everyone, found something else online. has anyone ever heard of this site. looks dark. i like it.

http://theblackcourt.org/

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Temple of Maergzjirah - theblackcourt.org

Post by coraleec on 2011-10-02, 16:09

Dark might be a bit of an understatement.
If what they sell is real, it's beyond anyone to even attempt. Demons are not to be toyed with and its a rare occurrence that calling them to do bidding actually ends with no harm to none. Demons are tricksters and if you are 100% confident in your knowledge and abilities, they can easily overpower you and turn your life and others lives upside down in a horrid way.

I for one wouldn't even dare work with their talismans. They even have one to call demons from Hell, using your blood and this is suppose to make them forever debtd to you and do your bidding (the mage which would be the user).
Beginners be warned this is dangerous and it's a lot easier to call a demon than it is to get rid of one and once you are in acquaintance with one they are forever able to contact and toy with you.
Once you call (correctly) they will come and they will stay.

I say stay away unless you are willing to take the risk. :/

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-10-02, 16:13

Even their spell work is beyond me. They use scrolls and blood-ink?

And bones, bat hearts etc are used in their vials of spellwork?

Woah woah that's beyond me.

But if you are willing. Go right ahead, I'm just not to comfortable with something that.......'dark'.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 16:17

I agree very much with Coraleec. Once that demonic door is opened it's very, very hard to close. I have known some to really mess themselves and their lives up, by going that route.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-02, 21:53

This even creeped me out...this is one door i will not be knocking on for sure...I might have to sleep with the lights on after looking at the site....Lol but really, I might. Check out the chat I found about people who ordered stuff from them.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26277
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 22:27

It is not for me either. It's scary, because I doubt some really know what they are getting into.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-02, 22:27

@geri Well I farmed the information out on a blog to see if anyone is willing to look into it. How did you stumble on that page? What kind of keyword search that returned that place...it reallt spooks me and that is not very easy to do.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-02, 22:32

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 22:34

Yikes, thank you for finding that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-02, 22:47

I do not find it so spooky, mostly looks like a group of teenagers trying to sound really scary, and using old grimoire books, there is an order of the lich in the World of Warcraft game
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=241561&TabID=2032711

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 23:16

Maybe you are right, I didn't check. I am very leery of the whole demonic summoning, since my very much less than positive experience. I do not want even a playful demonic talisman. It still could represent the real thing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-02, 23:17

i was looking checking out creepyhollows.com forum and saw a thread about them. checked it out and here it is. im not down with demons, i try to understand them but thats it. but it is dark.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 23:46

I think Hope is right in that it didn't mention any of the darker demons names I recall. Anyway, it's just not my thing. Coraleec is very right about the real thing being nothing to play with. Some of the stuff seems kinda goofy, "demon potions" and "evil vampiric" summonings. Lots of sellers will sell vampire spirits, for increased health. I have a couple and for some reason don't connect well to them. I don't sense any evilness, just faint to no energy. That may just be me, but they are not in a demonic category.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-03, 02:39

They are reasonable with prices though.. Do you girls think that using dark magic might not produce a very 'healthy' outcome?
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 03:43

I have no problem with dark magic for the right reasons. In myo other routes have to be exhausted first. Some will send out curses at the slightest offense and that comes with karmic price. I am talking of sending things back. Just because someone may use what some call "black magic", is not a guarantee it will work. Just as with all spells there is no gurantee. Cheap prices or not I suggest steering far from anything demonic. There are many forms of magic that are darker in intent that won't ruin your life. Yes, this site sounds like it has made up things, but demons seem to perk up when you search them. If they see that they may have a foot in the door they may find a way in. Really I saw it mess up people's lives so badly. I am ususally a live and let live type of person, but I really can not give others a big enough warning, though one must choose for themselves. Demons like to make it seem like a person is going to get their wishes, then demolish everything, so my answer is for this one or anything pertaining to Satan or demons NO.

If you want darker magic I suggest looking at magic practices like VooDoo, HooDoo, Santeria, Obeah and the like. Those practices can work in duality, meaning lighter or darker purposes and they won't ruin your life.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-03, 04:06

Thank you Maggie. Realistic points there.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 11:23

Smile You're welcome.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-10-04, 02:15

Thanks Maggie, you are so well versed in so many areas. I learn something here all the time! Thanks for bringing awareness and to all that give their experience and advice. Many thanks.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 02:40

Thanks arr3, but not really. I was believe it or not a Sunday School teacher, until my life was messed up by negative magic. I am just trying to help others not make the same mistakes as I did. I know now they come with big repercussions. I am of the firm belief we can all help eachother despite age, gender or race. In the end we all have to choose for ourselves. I wish I had, had some warnings in the past.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-04, 02:52

I also think that sometimes desperation can make us try everything we can to make a situation better.

Black magic might certainly not be the best answer jugding from others experience. I have'nt come accross spell casters that actually do balck magic before. Most of the spell casters listed in this forum are white magic practioners I believe.

I find it interesting that no complaints have been found to their name.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 09:42

I don't classify things as white or black magic, but instead magic with lighter or darker intent. Most casters do know how to do both. There is a good chance most casters on here do. I have done it before in sending the negativity back. It's kinda like people. Most times we are nice,or try to be, but sometimes we have to fight back for our rights. No one should let a magical bully keep attacking them. I hope that makes sense to you.

From what I read their listings sounded just as Hope said game like, the elixor is sorta funny, but I am just going to stay away from anything demonic or referencing demons.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-04, 10:03

there is a difference between black and white magic and demonic practices, if you are not well prepared and strong, they will run you over.
Once you cross the line, even if out of desperation, it will not be about your ex anymore, be aware, getting demons into your life will not make your situation better.
But I find a lot of things in their store similar with the World of Warcraft game, I used to play it long ago and sill remember some potions and formulas.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-04, 10:15

I understand where you both ladies are coming from.

I appreciate the advice.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-24, 22:55

Well I received my 3 Talisman today. I guess I have to meditate on what I want ...I guess I should have made it clear to them I have issues in that department...I can't sit still for 5 min muchless meditate:-). I am going to try it if I can't do it then I will have to gift the items to someone. The items are hand made and quite attractive if I may add.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top