0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

None Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 14:00

Hey guys!

I wanted to let you guys know about voodoo priest Jamie! I've had a lot of readings with him, and he's very accurate, and gives great advice. He's very sweet, and caring! I feel like i'm talking to an older brother when I talk to him. He truly genuinely cares. He is a real person, not a fake, I've spoken to him on the phone many times, also he lives in Massachusetts, he also holds yearly voodoo traditional ceremonies, but you can read all that on his website.

He does readings, and spellwork. He's not a hougan, but a voodoo priest and practices New Orleans voodoo. You can read his blogs and his website to read more on him and his work. I think he does a lot that Hector does but at a way cheaper price!

http://www.jamesduvalier.com/

Also he's on keen, and does readings there, he has a lot of great feedback, actually I don't think he has any negative feedback at all! I'll post that link too so you guys can read his feedback...also this feedback can't really be made up like the ebay ones can sometimes. And keen doesn't have any limits. you can post feedback however late you want, pretty much meaning you can wait till predictions come true or don't come true to post feedback.

http://www.keen.com/details/VodouDoctorJamie/Love-Relationships/8920822

I had one of his basic love spells, but my situation is a bit complex, actually really complex, so after discussing with Jamie, we're going to try something stronger, I'm just waiting for him to get all his supplies that he'll need for my case.

Give him a try, at least for a reading....see what you guys think!

Also I'm not associated with Jamie in any way, just speaking from experience with him! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by daisy on 2010-09-24, 18:41

I wanted to tell you guys one of the predicitons Jamie made to me recently has came true. Without giving away too many details, he predicted the timing of something, and even though at the time I wasn't sure, I later found out he was right!! I hope his other predictions come true and quick!! I think he's the real deal! At least I hope so!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-24, 20:06

Hi Daisy

I'm currently chatting with Jamie - I'm going to go for a reading and he has offered me a combo of a reading and a cleansing spell for 25.00. I've had a cleansing spell performed on me before but felt no effects I think it was the 7witches, I've read since that they're a scam, not sure but I felt nothing

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-24, 20:19

TC,

That sounds like a great deal! Isn't Jamie so sweet?! ...Let us know how the reading goes!! can't wait to hear about it!

I've never tried 7witches, but yeah I've read they're a scam too, so I dunno if I would trust them!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-09-25, 02:57

Hi Daisy, Thanks for the recommendation. I have just contacted Jamie for a reading. he has already responded and already he seems very nice. I am going off spells for a while so only opted for a reading... will see how it goes.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-25, 06:27

I got my reading from Jamie last night, I was hoping it would be a little more detailed but what he did say was pretty bang on - I feel a lot calmer having spoken with him, it's the calmest i've felt since I split with my ex. I don't know if it is his calming chat or what but I do feel better.

My timeframe had moved with Elena so having no-one involved had done that so I said I'd give Jamie a go, on Daisy's recommendations. I'm giving myself until the end of October, if I don't see results by then I'm giving up on the whole thing, these are the time frames given by three different readers - if it doesn't happen by then then it never will happen.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-25, 12:35

jcm wrote:Hi Daisy, Thanks for the recommendation. I have just contacted Jamie for a reading. he has already responded and already he seems very nice. I am going off spells for a while so only opted for a reading... will see how it goes.

Good Luck! Let us know :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-26, 00:02

Well, Jamie said that his reading will not interfere with any spell in progress, but Yaya Maria told me to not work or contact anyone while she is performing the work, so I will trust her and wait ....
I need to be patient, but I am afraid I am running out of time ... meanwhile I am doing my best to keep me busy busy busy
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-26, 05:07

Hope,
Sending you lots of POSITIVE ENERGY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hang in there, all will be well!

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory on 2010-09-27, 00:11

I had a reading with Jamie and he is a very sweet and positive person. His reading lifted my spirits up and he gave me hope, I really wanted to hug him

He sounds really genuine and can tell you that he did answer all my questions.

I ordered the spell for "Spell for Fast Luck in Money & Love"
We all can use some of it (lol)

Thank you guys in this forum for finding him, I will keep you all updated!

Ivory
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-27, 09:54

I've decided to try a reading with Jamie as well. I've contacted him this morning, not only was he fast with his replies, he was very kind and helpful on what type of reading I should do.

So here's hoping all goes well!

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 10:27

Well he sounds real and sincere, and his services are affordable.
I liked the articles he has on his blog about Marie Laveau.

I did check the net and found nothing negative on him, but his page is fairly new, so he has not been around for long.
Domain Name: JAMESDUVALIER.COM
Created on: 25-Jun-10
Expires on: 25-Jun-15
Last Updated on: 03-Sep-10

Daisy, can you find out how long he has been in keen?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 12:16

Yes, he has been on keen since 12/26/2008, so almost 2 years now.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-09-28, 03:37

Thank you HOPE! Very Happy ...I just mailed him now! I just hope that me communicating with him does not spoil my spell with Elena.... but I've maintained positive.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-09-28, 04:57

@Hope. Thank you! That really means a lot to me.

I don’t know if I should be saying this but, I just communicated with James. And honestly, he seems like a great man. The spell will be cast tonight and I’ll let you guys know if I see any results. Apparently, I should be noticing results soon and full results within about 2 months. Surprised

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 09:43

Well, I just had a reading done with him. The two dates I should look out for are December 1st and the third week of October. I will let you guys know if anything comes out of them!

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-28, 10:04

Dear Cherie
Well the dates are not that far, so lets see ...
Did you feel it was a good reading? Any spells done?
Hope everything comes out good
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-28, 10:18

Hi Guys - I'm still in contact with Jamie - he has also given me a time frame of the 3rd week in October - now once upon a time seeing Cherie's post would have made me skeptical - seeing as one of her time frames is the same one but I don't know from what Jamie has been telling me and seeing emails sent by my ex to other people and a discussion I had today with a friend of mine - I do feel Jamie is a true psychic but please don't go on my recommendation, all of our situations are different - but Jamie is very caring and always finds time to talk - he is amazing and as Daisy said it is like talking to an older brother - he has told me that my ex will be back by the third week in october if not sooner due to the cleansing spell he has cast, he has never pushed a spell on me - he even said to me at the very beginning that there is no need for a spell but I opted for the cleansing myself - now I don't know if I feel better because of the spell - because I do still have horrible bouts of crying where I feel like nothing is ever going to go right but then all of a sudden I feel really really calm - this could just be the passage of time and maybe i'm slowly but surely getting over my ex, I don't know - Jamie has great feedback on Keen - but as we all know testimonials are very easy to fake - but there do seem to be lots of people who go back to him time and time again - I don't know all I can say is Jamie is making me feel a lot better at the moment.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 10:21

Well, he's going to do an additional service for me later, so it may be even before December 1st that I see any results.

I think it was a good reading, overall, but I won't be able to tell you much until those dates come to pass.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2010-09-28, 10:22

Hi all,

I contacted him today about my bringing my Love back and it took only 5 Minutes till I got a Reply from him, so that one is good. Then he said that my Case is complicated and suggested two different Options to me and said it would cost around 50 USD. The two Options where either one Spell which would do two cases or two seperate Spells to do the Work, so that was good too. He agreed to the Fact that I said I can only pay via Paypal and gave me his Address to send it to. I said I have to wait till I get the Money and he said no Problem when I got the Money and ordered the Spell or Spells I could contact him with the Details, so that was good also.

Over all it sounds good to me. The only thinking I have is will it interfere with the other Spell I have going on my Love from another Caster? And anyone had Results from him yet because of the Timeframe?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 10:25

TC, the third week of October wasn't part of my main reading, it was actually something he said to look out for, but wasn't part of my major issue. It was more of my ecomonical situation that I should look out for and he gave me a name too, so we shall see since that time is coming closer.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-09-28, 13:15

Hey guys,
I had just asked for a money spell casting from him. He said that i will be able to see results within a month. I really really pray very hard that he is not a scam. Immediately when I paid him through the paypal, he seems not too keen to chat with me through the messenger and told me to give him 10 mins as he need to go and pay his water bill. I was wondering if he is in a financial difficulties himself as he is using the amount I pay him to pay for the utilities bills the moment he received my transfer. I really hope I am wrong.What do you all think?

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 13:21

How do you know he's using the money you sent him for his payment of the water bill?

Also he is in Romania right now, so things may be different over there and it might be easier for him to pay a certain way....just a possibility

And he did say give him 10 minutes, he'll be back to talk to you...so just wait and see?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2010-09-28, 13:23

Hi pink,

it makes me think too now good thing I did not pay him yet. But like said I will wait till I feel ok with it as I got no Money to waste.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-28, 13:39

Daisy, how do you know he is in Romania?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 13:49

He told TC, and then I asked him too, and he verified it. He owns a condo up there, and he travels back and forth from the U.S.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-28, 14:30

Jamie will get back to you he has had to stop chatting with me sometimes coz he gets a call through Keen - he might be off for 10 minutes but then he comes back - i've paid him and he has chatted to me for half an hour at a time since and it was only 25.00 - so I feel he is genuine if he wasn't he would have stopped chatting to me as soon as I paid him - I must have taken up about 2 hours of his time since friday night

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 14:41

Yeah, he even offered to do an extra service for me for no charge. And before he did his reading for me, I felt kinda weepy and sad, but now, I feel a lot more calm about things. So the only thing to do now is wait and hope for positive results.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 15:22

It really seems like Jamie offers us all discounts and deals, even though his services are already so cheap. If he was in this for the money, he would never do that. I truly believe he's sincere. I can't judge the effectiveness of his spells YET, but I can say that he has answered every question I have ever asked, he has answered all my emails, and all within 24 hours, and I've been talking to him since over a month. He's even going to send me pictures of my spell once it's done. Oh and I needed something "special" for my spell and he went ahead and bought it before I even paid him. So I believe Jamie is the farthest thing from a scam. We need to be positive and not let our doubts, (even though we all have them) turn into negativity.
Oh and he has made predictions in his readings that have been proven accurate.

He is definitely real, we just need to hope and pray his spells are super powerful!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-02, 05:47

Good morning guys, I would like to know if Im the onl;y one who is not getting any responsess from Jame's email? I have sent him about 3 emails and he hasnt responded, I last spoke to him on tuesday.

PLEASE HELP!

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-02, 08:07

Mokotshi, just curious, did you send him any money already?

Because the last time he replied my email is on friday. (29/09/10)
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-02, 08:20

I talked to him before I sent him any money on what I should get, so I really don't know why.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-02, 08:51

@Tiancai. Yes,

I have sent him the money already. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not worried that he ran away (or at least I don’t think he has) thing is, he hasn’t responded to my emails since Tuesday. He agreed to help me, he was VERY accurate, the most accurate anyone has ever been with me. In fact, I think he is amazing. Then he said he’d cast the spell on Tuesday night, which I think he did, he hasn’t written to me yet, telling me how it went. I know that the candle burns out after 5-7 days, which is sometime soon, hopefully by Tuesday… and my situation is VERY complex, he said I’d have to wait 2 months to see the full effect of the spell… but I can expect to see “small steps toward my goal” soon.
But since then, I haven’t heard from him, I wrote to him this morning, and he still hasn’t responded (its 2pm now) so I don’t actually know what’s going on. I’m thinking that I have to wait till Tuesday to see if he writes me, or responds to my mail… Ima bit worried though

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-02, 11:39

I understand how you feel...esp when the caster is usually quick to respond to mails.

But anyway, just give him a few more days and if he still doesn't respond, then you could start worrying.

Anyway, now just stay positive. Surprised Smile
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-02, 11:43

Thank you Smile .... Im keeping mu thumbs and toes crossed. lol

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-03, 06:13

Hello everyone,
I read the recent post and saw that many have not got any respond from him through the email. He helped me to do a spell casting sometime last week. I cannot remember which day it was last week. I did email to him almost everyday after the spell and he did reply my email. The last email is last night if not wrong. Sometimes they can be rather busy. I ask him when will I be able to see effect of the spell work and he mentioned within a month. I am just keeping my finger crossed. I will update everyone here.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-03, 06:41

Now that all you guys are speaking about how James has been responding to all your emails and not mine, I feel Sad ... Maybe my situation is too complicated for him to handle. Cause like really, I've sent him tons of emails, he still hasnt responded.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-03, 08:34

I don't know if this helps guys but i got an email from Jamie on Friday apologising for not being online or being able to respond so quick as he has family with him at the moment - hope this helps

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-03, 09:25

@TC. yeah, I guess it does. Though he hasnt responded to MY mail yet. I'll keep trying.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-04, 09:45

Guys, I am honestly worried. James has like REALLY not responded to a single email of mine since last week tuesday. i even tried sending him mail on another account and - NOTHING! I seriously dont know what to do, I think I'll start panicking tomorrow, as thats when he was meant to finish my ritual.

Could any of you who are in comminication with him perheps ask him? he knows who I am. Im in South Africa and commuinacted with him last on tuesday last week.

If you can help, please do so. Thank you all and stay blessed!

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-04, 10:19

Hi Mokotshi - I had a very brief email from Jamie last night - again apologising for not being available - he said that he will be back to work properly towards the end of the week - he has had family visiting and mentioned something about going on a trip over the next three days - don't panic until at least Friday - I know it's easy to say but we'll just have to wait - spellcasters and psychics have holidays too LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-05, 00:43

I think sometimes casters don't respond till they're done with spells. I say give it a few more days...try to stay positive and not assume the worst.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-05, 10:30

Hi everyone - just to let you guys know Jamie contacted me this morning by email and he is back to work as usual - maybe you can all send him an email or instant message him to get your queries answered, fingers and toes crossed - he says I should hear from my ex by the weekend - I hope he's right

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-05, 11:09

Mokotshi wrote:Guys, I am honestly worried. James has like REALLY not responded to a single email of mine since last week tuesday. i even tried sending him mail on another account and - NOTHING! I seriously dont know what to do, I think I'll start panicking tomorrow, as thats when he was meant to finish my ritual.

Could any of you who are in comminication with him perheps ask him? he knows who I am. Im in South Africa and commuinacted with him last on tuesday last week.

If you can help, please do so. Thank you all and stay blessed!

Well...I kind of worried for you too...
He just replied my email again today...

I don't know what to say ...
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-05, 11:17

^(PLS IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST!!!)

Now I'm lost...I just told James that I'm thinking of paying him soon and he ... replied me within 30mins.

So is he really a scam that stop replying after he got the money?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-05, 11:26

Jamie has been in contact with me since the 25th, he was replying very quickly for the first four days then he went a bit slow - then he explained that he had family visiting - as i said earlier he emailed me this morning, in response to another email i had sent him and said that his family have now returned to the states and he is back to work as normal - hope this helps

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-05, 12:23

TianCai,
Actually I really hope that your suspect of him being a scam is not correct. But you see, I really not too sure.
You guys know that I had a spell casted with him last week right. I just saw him online and was thinking of dropping him a message although his status is away. To my surprise, he replied. Then I ask if he can do something to expediate the spell and he ask me how are things going on now. I told him it has been one week and there is no results or the slighest news yet. WIth that , he said that it should take at least 3 weeks due to the complexity of the situation and with that he left the chat. But I am astonished! As my case is very simple and really not complex. I just afraid he give this standard answers to everyone who question about results of the spells. Actually had anyone ever had any results from his spellworks to share? I am just praying hard he is not another scam. Sob SOb

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 12:54

I really don’t mean to distress anyone- But up to date, he has not responded to a single email of mine, not even try to make contact. I seriously don’t know what to make of this, I am about to send him another email- but I have a feeling that he will not respond. The ritual for the spell was meant to end today, but he hasn’t said anything to me. I have sent him emails on a daily basis since last week, but he has not responded. The thing that astonished me the most is the fact that he told me so much, he told me more then what anyone has ever told me, information I doubt he could have retrieved via Google so quick. I seriously hope that he is not a scam artist; even more I hope even more that he has truly been helping me.

@PinkCherry. He told me that it would take TWO MONTHS for the spell to manifest. That is the most that anyone has ever claimed. But I still believed him as my situation really is complicated. But he told me that as from today, I should start seeing small steps and results.

I don’t know what to say or do anymore…

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 12:59

Guys, he is online but his status says “busy”. I am going to try and chat to him now, and Ill tell you how it went.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-05, 13:20

I don't know what this means, but Daisy has stopped posting here. Wonder why confused

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top