Group manifesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Group manifesting

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-05, 18:35

I sometimes do some manifesting/law of attraction work with a few friends, we call them intent circles. I've really felt like in the past it's helped us attract some wonderful things into our lives. Of course relationships always seem to be the hardest things to manifest for, but in general I think they can be powerful. Maybe we could organize these intent circles among some of us here...like a group chat on skype or something once a month. I can give some thoughts on what works best for these circles. Anyone like that idea?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Group manifesting

Post by Hope on 2011-10-05, 18:37

great idea, we can use the chatroom we have here in the forum, just a matter of setting the date and time
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-05, 19:06

I think it's a great idea!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-05, 19:38

Awesome! I'm so excited. Maybe we can set a weeknight some time in the next few weeks? I think the main thing I would suggest people do is try to enter the chat with a certain mind set. I've really found with the law of attraction it's all about feel positive and appreciating the good things you have in your life and/or the times you've had the "things" you are trying to attract and the happiness you felt at those times.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-05, 20:03

also i learned to use it in a way where you talk and think as you already have what you want and thank the universe for making it possible
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-05, 22:36

hello! sorry i went awol for a few days; work started piling up. i'm all for this!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-06, 04:29

Hope- Yeah that's a huge part of it, but the emotions behind it are truly what makes it powerful..at least in my experience. But yes, the language you use is definitely important. Saying anything "negative" or talking about the thing as if it's lacking is only going to get you more negative or lacking things. Should we choose a day to try our first one?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 08:29

Thats a good idea, what exactly do we do? Just chat in general about our situations like they are resolved?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-06, 09:11

I am in ...
Basically to manifest something... simple exercise one can do it....
Put a dot on a plain page and think of your desire to be of that size (read: easily achievable). maybe you will feel its not... but focus and make yourself believe that it is... Coz it may not be for you... but for your higher self... God or universe whatever you may call it is... infact smaller than that dot...
Hope that helped...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-06, 09:13

Ishh wrote:I am in ...
Basically to manifest something... simple exercise one can do it....
Put a dot on a plain page and think of your desire to be of that size (read: easily achievable). maybe you will feel its not... but focus and make yourself believe that it is... Coz it may not be for you... but for your higher self... God or universe whatever you may call it is... infact smaller than that dot...
Hope that helped...

Thats a really good exercise to try! Thanks Ishh.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-07, 04:43

The way I did it with my intent circles is we state what we want to manifest and then everyone quietly imagines that person having that goal, and we all put a certain amount of positivity towards that goal, probably taking 1-2 minutes for each person's goal. You can do other exercises like us having conversations with each other as if you already have that goal or us doing a group manifesting for "love" or "money", but I think in general the first way I mentioned is the most effective.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-07, 05:37

would it be more effective if we can see each other? it would be hard to try and imagine the person with the intended goal if i'm not sure how the person we're meditating on looks like. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-09, 06:19

Yeah, I was thinking that too...although if we each sent a picture of ourselves to the group I think that would be enough. But maybe we could also organize a group skype. Does anyone want to try something like that? I really have seen some results come of things like this.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-09, 07:19

i'm all for it. whoever's organising it, will let you know my timezone.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-09, 16:19

I can organize it, unless Hope or Maggie wants to.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-09, 19:19

@ love go for it, it was your idea, so you are the president of the Group Manifestation Committee :-), i will go with you
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 21:39

I will follow your lead Love13. I think you should be the leader too, it was your idea and a good one at that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-10-10, 03:56

I would love to be a part of this. Sounds like it would be a really wonderful experience and help to all. I am willing if y'all think I would know enough to join in.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-10, 19:03

me too, i'm in Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-10, 20:32

I'm in. great idea.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 20:56

aar3--Everyone has valuable info. and ideas to share with others. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-11, 05:25

OK awesome guys. I'd like to choose a weeknight if that's cool with most of you, probably some time next week. I'm just not sure if we should do this over skype or over the chat here. The only advantage of skype is we can see each other. We can't see each other over the chat here right? I think it would help to see each other in order to manifest for each other.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-11, 05:27

I wanted to say we could also email each other our pictures, so we wouldn't have to all be on camera....which might be a little intimidating at first. I could go either way.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-11, 05:37

If i can give an idea...
Its all about connecting to one another....
I feel all joining may upload a pic or avatar and all can see the avatar or pic and connect to each other... Connection will be there coz when u will choose ur pic or avatar... choose it in a way that feels right to u and that u feel resembles you the most... A day or 2 each one can write their wishes... all participating can read and send positive vibes for that wish.... that will start building thought energies... And on the day organised fot this matter... We can take up one by one and meditate together for each ones wishes together... that will make it potent .....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-11, 08:22

A2 ishhHow do I change my avatar? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-11, 09:17

I am more in favor of chat, though am interested in what others have to say. I will state a reason or two for that. Spellcasters and Pyschics can come on the site pretending to be a member looking for help. A lot of us skew our user names for privacy and with our faces and voices right out there blows the privacy aspect. Additionally, I used to belong to a fairly large group and we would meet for chat and sometimes mainfestion was the theme and it seemed to work well. Anyway..I realize mine is just one opinion. If Hope finds a way to fully privataize it then I wouldn't mind the other, but that might make for a lot of additional work and could possibly end up some feel excluded.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-11, 10:16

you will never be 100% safe in the internet and disclosing your personal identifiable information is never advisable.
There are some spellcasters who may pop up here once in a while and I can not find them all if they are really quiet and act like a real member.
I can create a group for the manifestation and members who want to be part of it can request it, once again, it will never be 100% safe, there are many real members who never post and some will not request it, it may not work.

This is my idea how it could work:
1) A member selects a date and time in the calendar, lets say Friday 10/14 11.00 pm eastern time, multiple dates and times can be set by different members
2) Members can confirm if they will be here and they can even add a message of what they want to manifest, personal details can be left out.
3) At the set time, members will log in and go to the chat room,(in the home page of the forum) then the moderator for the day is the member who set the manifestation date and must be present to guide and moderate the chat, will start with each member and dedicate some time in manifesting and making wishes for each member present.
4) The moderator of the manifestation will set the tone and will maintain and moderate the chat, different members may have different ideas or styles and everyone should have the opportunity to set a chat if they wish to.
5) We can add more rules as we go alone

Members can make wishes and desires without disclosing personal information.
Can try to see what happens

Hope this helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-11, 10:28

i'm cool with skype, but just afraid might lag badly. chatting here will work for me / or wishing posts are also fine.
i thought showing each other pictures of what you want in your life might be good, then the group perhaps can focus / pray on the item (for lack of a better word) manifesting for the person requesting it.
just my thoughts.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-11, 10:38

@scammed, you can change avatar by going to profile... Avatar... ...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-11, 19:50

I agree with Maggie and Hope, I'd prefer a live chat. That's where we can really send each other energy and also feel our group's energy. Is there a way to add an attachment if we want to attach a picture of ourselves when we first start chatting? I will gladly be the moderator this first time around, unless someone else feels strongly they want to do it. The only thing is I can't do the 14th. Can we choose a night next week? Some time between Oct. 18-20?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-11, 19:58

Great Love13, you can make the entry in the calendar with your tentative date and time and it will create a new topic where we can discuss the details and even the time and members can confirm if the are available.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-11, 20:47

I would to participate but I will be traveling a lot for work starting the last week of Oct until the end of the year. Will it be okay to jump in when I can? I'm actually going on a trip on Thursday, returning on Tuesday, the 18th but will definitely be home the evening of the 18th. I would like to at least be able to attend the first session so I can hear the rules and the process. I look forward to the sessions.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-10-12, 00:16

I like the chat idea. My work schedule varies so there may be times when I can not join in, or may pop I late. Thanks or this idea! I am looking forward to it!

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-12, 00:28

everyone is welcome to add an entry in the calendar with convenient date and time.
Go to the calendar, select the desired date and add the event, it will create a new topic with your date and time, members can confirm if they are available to join.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top