www.oldstyleconjure.com Starr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.oldstyleconjure.com Starr

Post by divineone on 2011-10-09, 15:51

Don't know if this place is any good but it may be worth taking a look at.

http://oldstyleconjure.com/index.html
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.oldstyleconjure.com Starr

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 16:26

The one above with Starr I suggest staying far away from. She is not honest and took me big time. Since that time I have heard that happened to others with her. I have posted on her before under the readersandrootworkers. She's quite attitudy too.

I have heard good things about some of those readers and rootworkers. They have an Obusman that will help as long as one has a written contract. I failed to get that and just trusted this woman, but should have trusted my gut extinct. As I mentioned previously I could have done the spell myself but she had something on hand and she as well as some others on there pressure to purchase their's. It was a very stupid and costly decision on my part. I don't know that she ever did the spell. My guess is she did not. My suggestion is stay FAR AWAY from her. Supposedly she posts on the L.M. forum, but she def. lacks honesty and compassion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-09, 16:33

Wow! that is crazy about starr. I am not following the second part of your message however about hearing good things? who did you hear good things about.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-09, 16:36

what and who is an Obusman?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 16:38

Bri, Lara Rivera (though I don't know if she is on there anymore) and Deacon and Ali I think his name is ..both with mixed reviews.

Sorry for the confusing post. I'm sorta out of it. Just got back in from a 200ish mile drive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 16:40

Lol--I forgot the precise definition, but it's a go between like a mediator. That person will work to settle things as long as there is a written contract if pictures are not returned, spellwork is not shown, or appointments are missed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 19:28

I ran across the oldstyle conjure site before i have never had a reading or heard anything either way about her. Shes a registered AIRR worker which is suppose to be good but from maggies experience that doesnt always mean its an honest worker. Let us know how she works if you use her im curious... Smile

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 21:11

I suggest strongly that written contract with any of them after my experience. I do think some of them are good, as I have heard of others having much better experiences than mine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-09, 21:28

They had much better experience wit starr? Im not sure who you are talking about. I though she was a scam
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 22:33

Not to speak for maggie but i think she means she has heard good about some of the AIRR workers. If a rootworker is advertising they are part of the AIRR association then there are rules they have to go by to be part of that. Several of them are active on the lucky mojo forum. I dont believe this lady is though. But if you hire someone like this lady who is part of the association then they are should follow certain rules (contacting you back, providing pics) etc

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 23:01

Yes, that's what I mean. I am not advising Starr to anyone. Once a person has lied to one client ,what's to say they won't to others? As I previously mentioned since that happened to me I have heard it happened to others with her.. no response, no spell proof, nothing sent as promised. I know at what time Starr was active on the Lucky Mojo forum.

It just goes to show that sites that this where ppl. can share their honest experiences, can save others from making a mistake, even when it seems reasonable to assume the person would be honest due to being a member of well known organization and/or visibility on forums.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 23:17

http://forum.luckymojo.com/thank-you,-starr-at-airr-t8046s120.html

I read these reviews and assumed they were correct and maybe they were. For me she was as dishonest as they come, though until she got the money I thought she was nice too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 02:19

I did not have a good experience with Starr either. I found her through AIRR and on the whole AIRR are people who take it seriously-- you may not get results but they are doing the work and believe in it. That's all I ask. Star took money, skipped appointments, didn't answer emails... i could go on. Not all of the AIRR workers send pics and that's actually fine with me, but in retrospect I really think Starr did maybe 1/4 of the work. I didn't go to an ombudsman for a variety of reasons, but I wouldn't recommend her.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 16:43

Thank you for sharing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 16:58

@ lucybelle said "Star took money, skipped appointments, didn't answer emails... i could go on."

Ditto
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 17:11

Thanks Mggie. You know people on the LM forum don't post such things but I had a private message suggesting she was known for it. I lacked the courage to go to the ombudsman because Miss Cat, who runs LM, really likes her. And I like Miss Cat. I decided just to go on. Most of the rootworkers are very reputable.

Starr didn't even interpret correctly. I had a love vigil candle finish black with lots of smoke. Starr told me not to worry, but EVERYONE on the forum said "uh oh." And guess what? The forum was right. I was/am involved with a married man (please don't judge me!), and the wife found out. The sign was crystal clear.

That was not one of Starr's candles, actually; I think it came from magickalrealm in the Bronx.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 17:30

I don't post on that forum. I like reading on their spells, but find some of their posts to be very judgemental. Same thing with the CH forum. I am not into conformity and don't expect others to be. I have seen some go off on others.

I really don't think Starr did any spell for me. She was supposed to send me items for me to complete the spell and she promised me pictures of the ritual. It's almost a year later and I never got anything, but one rather attituded filled reply. Her reading was extremely general, that I waited 3 weeks to get. All in all it was just a bad experience. As I stated I was foolish. She had been unreliable with responses for the first "spell" that I also questined if she did and yet talked me into getting a much more expensive one.

I agree in that I do think most of the rootworkers are good and will keep their word.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 17:37

Oh good grief, that's awful! that's a clear violation. Come to think of it Starr did send me pictures as well but then she stopped. She was so difficult to get hold of I started having regular appointments and she even missed those half of the time. My last vigils with her last year she took eight weeks to send reports and then clearly only did it because it was obviousl I would complain if she didn't... I sent that email readnotify and saw she read it several times.

The forum can be judgmental at times, for sure. And I stopped posting specifics for that very reason. But it can be a good place to get general advice if you are careful.

More and more this board is making me think the way to go is to do it yourself, with your own intention.

What is the CH forum>

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top