Lighthearted General Conversations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Lighthearted General Conversations

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-09, 17:01

I noticed today that since I barely have any post... and that makes my rank a Lurker? Seriously?

That makes me feel like I'm a stalker. Big deal right? I want to be welcomed. We're here to connect right? Sometimes things in life are not what we expected and we're all here looking for answers, say a meeting of souls. :-) How much does it take to request to have a personal rank? Hi Hope Wink. Like, I wanna be Sexy drama-free Mama? Or something like that.

Jus... saying. Laughing

(I noticed there is no specific area dedicated to General Topics, so I figured that I start a revolution. I love you )

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Lighthearted General Conversations

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 17:12

Welcome. I don't think anyone is thinking any new person is being labeled as a stalker, but I think the only revolution you'll find here is ppl warning others of scammers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-09, 17:21

LOL! Thanks. That's true. I joke around a lot, so don't get it twisted lol. I think it'd be great to have a specified area just for lighthearted General Conversations. I think sometimes, it's nice to have other things to talk about. It doesn't hurt to ask :-), how about it Hope?

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-09, 18:58

@neospirit, welcome to the forum, this forum is to share our experiences with spellcastres and psychics in order to help each other find genuine casters and expose scammers.
This forum is possible because active members are willing to share their experiences freely and honestly. I understand some members may be shy or feel their experiences are not valid, but believe me, every contribution counts.

We have the Member's Support and Other topics open for anything our members want to talk about or share, no revolution needed, feel free to ask any questions you may have, you will always find someone who may want to keep a lighthearted general conversation

In regards to the ranking system, you can find more information here:
http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t10-voting-reputation-ranks-voting-is-a-privilege-if-you-abuse-it-you-will-loose-it
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-13, 17:17

Wish me luck...I am going to my first overseas vacation lol! First time in plane ever affraid and I will fly more than 10 hours....I need a spell lol!
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top