www.drkioni.com Dr. Kioni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.drkioni.com Dr. Kioni

Post by divineone on 2011-10-09, 21:35

catherine yronwode from luck mojo recommends Dr. Kioni so I googled him and found out he has a website if anyone wants to check it out hope this helps.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.drkioni.com Dr. Kioni

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 22:36

Be careful with that one ive heard good and bad

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 22:42

Has anyone on here tried him?

http://originalninjacat.typepad.com/my_weblog/personal/

On another note I used to get the two Catherine's mixed up. Possibly it was only me. The one from the Lucky Mojo sounds rational (Catherine Yronwode ), but a lot of us saw the hostile posts from the orginalninjacat. This is probably posted on the wrong thread, but it goes to show she (orginalnijacat) seems to be true to form on this link, while dissing Catherine Yronwode. I have to give her an A+ for not being able to keep her temper in check.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-09, 22:42

Thanks Aligrace5.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-10, 00:35

OMG i ran across that site before to where it looks like the two of them were having an internet fight i didnt understand what it was about i was very confused Question

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-10, 00:44

I found this post and I have to say that I like the Lucky Mojo forum, I find it very helpful but we have to remember it is a commercial forum, just like Creepy Hollows, when something is not good for business, it will be deleted!

http://ohlovelyforums.10.forumer.com/a/posts.php?topic=206&start=

Dr. Kioni (and others) from LM forum
There was a thread going
at the new Lucky Mojo forums about finding a good rootworker. Some
reviews were being given before the thread was shut down (I can
understand why it might be bad business for Lucky Mojo to sponsor a
discussion speaking against rootworkers who may use their products,
though I think it could have been closed down more tactfully than to
just tell everyone they were being "inappropriate.") This is the Google
cache of the thread:

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:tnrwlx6K7ecJ:forum.luckymojo.com/rootworker-t536.html+dr.+kioni+site:http://forum.luckymojo.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I would have invited some of the people to the forums here but
unfortunately most of them don't seem to accept PMs.

EDIT: Ah, drat, the cache updated so as to remove the original posts,
and only show the "edited" version. Basically, I recall 1 glowing and 1
negative review for Kioni, and some mentions of other casters
recommended by Lucky Mojo.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 14:39

I think casters that have 100% good reviews are fake. I expect to see bad reviews also and I wish that casters would be open and say that not all spells work all the time. I have not spent anytime researching this guy...I looke at his website and thought wow, is he that busy to have a customer service department. If he is that busy, where does he find the time to really spend on cases to ensure the work is going as it should. I wonder if he has people helping him? I have no plans to use his services.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 14:48

I went to go try and find dirt on this guy just because i have a need to know:-) I found nothing yet but I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the following site. I have actually use a few people that were name on the site with no results a couple years back.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Dr._Christos_Kioni
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 18:07

I think he's sincere, he's a big person at Lucky Mojo, but is very expensive. I had a reading with him that I had to wait about six weeks for and in it he kind of changed his tune... but that may not mean anything other than some style differences. he works with shells and that style of magic.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-10, 18:31

I do not trust all I read about spellcasters in Lucky Mojo, remember there are interests behind it and many people like yourself will not post when things get bad afraid of getting in trouble.
Personally I do not find Kat (from lucky mojo) a trust source, she is just a business woman and has too many personal financial interest in all she does.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 18:34

@ Lucybelle how expensive is expensive? Did you think his reading was accurate for you? And i'm not sure I understand what you mean that he changed his tune. If you don't mind, without going into your personal stuff can you give a little more information so if others want to use him they know a little more about what to expect.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 18:41

@Hope I agree, its all about increasing sales. It just a business to them. This guy sparked my interest because of the claims he made on the video on his website...I though too good to be true. So I called and spoke with a lady by the name of Mary, his assistant and they seem very professional thats about it. I asked a lot of questions and the answers didn't seem like they were reading from a script, but I took that as they are well versed on how to get people to buy what they are selling. They were shocked when I said thank you for your time and said good by. I don't however think he is a scam, no claims were made about getting 100% results and I was told that the work takes a lot of time and when problems come up during the process it is dealt with. Also some of the work requires you to send samples.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 19:25

I didn't mean that he reversed entirely he just started out saying one thing and then said he'd found a loophole but after talking more thought something else would be better. I know that's kind of vague...I don't remember the cost but I think it was about $1000 or something, but I could be wrong. He really does seem like a very nice person, full of enthusiasm and kindness. We discussed a business trade but in the end I couldn't do it (just no time). It may be that that style of working isn't for me, but I think he is sincere.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 19:43

@lucybelle...Ah..got ya. I have been digging and just can't find anything anywhere bad about him. I guess he is just one of the good guys. What gets me with spell casters is when they say 100% result guaranteed. To me that spells big scam, they did not indicate to me that they made any such claim and I tried asking several times and they said each situation brings about different results and it depends on the problems that unfolds during the process which they address. I did forget to ask if they charged more money if problems came up. Well, i'm going to leave this one alone. Good luck to anyone who decides to go this route.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum