Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Has anyone used Kyra Meadows?

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 02:35

I used her once and got results-- maybe, could be coincidence... other times, not so much. She's not cheap and I'm wondering what people know about her.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 10:25

OK, I am pretty sure this woman is a scam now. I have bought two "custom spells" (or is it 3?) from her in the past. The first seemed to work-- at least-- while it was going on, I had contact from someone I'd been longing for. That was impressive.

but, I had two others that didn't do much. The last one, so far as I can see, did not do a thing.

Still, I considered working with her again when she sent out a "Halloween special" email, and when I mentiond the last one didn't work she suggested buying a reading. That sounded good, and quite a lot less money than her spells, so I did. She took days to get back to me. Friday she suggested times, saying she'd been sick. When i replied on Sunday (I was off the computer all day Saturday) she said "she'd been sick too" (which was a bizarre reply to my "sorry you've been sick") and asked if she could do an email 3 question reading instead. I said I would really rather do it on chat. Then she said she was not doing readings this week (wait, didn't she just offer an email reading? Explain to me how it's "less work" to do one and answer questions vs. half an hour on chat-- unless you're not really doing it). I said I was disappointed we couldn't do it this week, and confused, but what about the following week.

THEN she got very angry saying "what about sick don't you understand?" saying I should work with someone else. I apologized a few times, but she refunded my money this morning-- without comment. Very grown up.

There have been rumors that she and Eva Silverrain are the same person and I had one other reply from Eva Silverrain that was suspiciously like this-- defensive, irrational, kind of mean.

Actually, I'm kind of relieved, because this is NOT a helpful, stable person-- she may be mentally sick, clearly overreacting to a miscommunication that she's mostly responsible for.

I unsubscribed from her mailing list, and will defriend her on facebook (she never posts there really so i think it's a ruse). I'd love to be wrong, but her behavior is bizarre, especially refunding my money and not acknowledging my apology-- that's not the way you really treat someone.

Also, she should have records and files that show I've worked with her before. Just as a businessperson, i would not be so quick to throw out someone who's given me money in the past.

I suspect she doesn't really do live email chat readings, just says she does.

In any case, as I said, I'm relieved because I don't know how I would have gotten out of it....

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 11:21

Yeah I may even have seen that-- BUT I do know that sometimes these are filed by rivals. Btw, i did see I was wrong in that Kyra does have a bunch of posts-- but it still looks a little fishy, all the comments are from clients, there are no family and friends. Some of my AIRR workers are on facebook, and they are real people, whose friends you can see. All Kyra lists is where she lives. I'm guessing she does live there, so not an out and out fraud like some, and she did refund my money-- but her attitude is bizarre. maybe she's just under the weather, but I think I'm well out of it.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 11:23

also that report is not very helpful-- just attacks the original person (whose report is weirdly not there) and talks about moon phases. Not everybody goes by moon phases-- rootworkers don't, though it is traditional in wicca. Still, I had plenty o'clues, just didn't want to see them...

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 15:28

wow Hope thanks. Now that I have a web page myself I understand just how damning the isp is. I have wasted about 1200 with this woman, but hey at least I was prevented this time. There is a human being there, it's not all automated but that just makes it WORSE. Preying on the vulnerable.

OK, I can now say with certainty that the time I got a QUICK result, it wasn't as a result of her spell. I was never 100% convinced anyway, despite the timing. I'd have to go through my records to see if anybody gets credit-- I had just started doing some work with Lucky Mojo, which might be part of it. While not every rootwoorker there is equally good, the store absolutely burns vigils when they say they will. And, I had ordered a Come to Me kit, and as the worker there explained, sometimes the clear intention sets forces in motion before you even start on them.

Oh yes. I had also done, MUSELF, a honey jar, with the instructions of Miss Cat. That, probably, was the strongest factor.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 16:18

Hmm. I don't know about Trae Dorn, I googled him and he's a real person all right, with hobbies, has tweeted a lot etc. I would really like to know more.

But in the meantime, definitely waaaaaay backed off those sites. Whether he runs them or outed them, they are not real!

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 17:07

Maggie, I think his story of exposing Frater Dantalion is correct. I've been reading his blog posts exposing Tasha Palladino and it's impressive. But in a larger sense it hardly matters, as Trae insists that ALL internet spellcasting are hoaxes. He doesn't try to direct you to any in particular. It makes sense that "Frater Dantalion" would go after him. Trae is directly responsible for getting one site "fastspells" shut down.

I just think we have to be careful-- the fake spellcasters are
vindictive, and they post to ROR. A lot of those one-line complaints
sound insane (like the one that he sings badly!).

That's one reason I'm really so thrilled about THIS site; it's difficult enough to register that nobody seems to be seretly a scammer-- unlike every other board of "reivews" out there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been swindled by those, too Sad

I'm not so convinced about hosts-- but I'm new to it. As a podcaster the same ones keep getting recommended to me, but my podcast has nothing at all in common with, say, one about cars, on the same host. But the same isp account is incontrovertible. Eva Silverain WRITES like Kyra Meadows. They are not real.

Have a look at this and tell me what you think:

http://www.trhonline.com/article.pl?1224610404

And I TOTALLY agree Hope-- if you can't at the very least have real time, convincing interaction with a spellcaster-- don't do it.

I maintain that's why "Kyra Meadows" backed off.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 18:57

hahah! Kara Meadows did a spell for me way back in the day. I emailed her to find out how things were going and she sent an email to me saying that things did not go well and that she needed another 200.00 to recast. I wrote to her and said I did not understand because I actually got results, she replied saying some garbage about love and lite..she is such a hughe fake...I bafled he with saying I received results for a spell she never did.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 19:28

I don't think Trae Dorn actually has a spellcasting site, fwiw-- he seems to be all about shutting them down. I respect that. You can basically tell if someone is real if they exist in a real way. You can find Dr. Kioni, Deacon Millett, Miss Cat on facebook and they all have friends and activities. Trae tweets about comic books. But Kyra'ss fb page is just vague posts with comments ONLy from clients or former clients. Dead giveaway.

Did anyone ever use Adie? I seemed to get results but when I've emailed since I never get a reply.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 19:52

@lucy Adie is on the www as a fraud. below is one of the complaints against her.

http://boardreader.com/thread/Adie_Adie_Spell_caster_Adie_is_Fraud_and_58up0__8710d.html
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 20:07

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwlove-spells-magiccom-wyoming-c168693.html?sort=datea

Here are more complaints and explanations on Trae Dorn. It sounds as though you may know more about him than some, lucybelle. There are however a lot of complaints about him, some claiming he is scamming while saying everyone is.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-11, 09:46

Honestly, in the end it doesn't matter-- I just haven't found anything connecting Trae to the sites, the only people saying so are the ones he's going after. It would be different if he seemed to be supporting any sites. Too bad about Adie...

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top