[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by TC on 2010-10-08, 09:36

Guys I am really really nervous - Jamie has told me that I will receive contact with my ex over the next 24 hour period - I'm so scared that he's not going to contact or if he will it wont be in relation to getting back together - please send me some positive energy - so so nervous - fingers and toes crossed LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-08, 11:12

TC, do keep everyone update okie.
Yeah maybe I cannot call him a scam if my spell cannot work but again, I believe if he is genuine, things should work out and at least some results should show. I know my case is just not too complicated. He did recommend me the expediate spell to speed things up.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-08, 17:37

good luck TC......!!!

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 17:42

TC keeping our fingers crossed for you. Remain positive and you will be in all of our thoughts.

Sending you lots of love - please keep us updated.

x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-08, 18:57

TC wrote:Guys I am really really nervous - Jamie has told me that I will receive contact with my ex over the next 24 hour period - I'm so scared that he's not going to contact or if he will it wont be in relation to getting back together - please send me some positive energy - so so nervous - fingers and toes crossed LOL

I will get a spell done by Jamie n the next 2 days, i will see when i pay him.
Send us a message, as soon as yor guy contacts you or not.
If he does, then this jamie is good! Then i hope that what he said to me are true too.

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-10-08, 19:02

I am new here, but have just read all the information on Jamie, I have to date paid 2 casters and the spells came to nothing so am very positive about this guy and was just about to pay through PayPal but I need to ask, as anyone to date actually seen anything come to fruition yet??

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 19:05

Hey Amilo,
You mentioned in your other post, you were recommended jamie, and this site by a friend, is that person already a member of this forum?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None MY BEST WISHES TO YOU, TC

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-08, 19:22

TC wrote:Guys I am really really nervous - Jamie has told me that I will receive contact with my ex over the next 24 hour period - I'm so scared that he's not going to contact or if he will it wont be in relation to getting back together - please send me some positive energy - so so nervous - fingers and toes crossed LOL

i WISH YOU THE BEST, i wont visit forum up to Tuesday, cause i am going to my Dad´s this week end and here on Monday we have a holiday.

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-08, 23:16

I guess TC is having a great Convo with his ex. Jamie is psychic OO ( yes is future thought it helps) don't take it too personal,is positive thinking on his part

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-09, 02:36

daisy wrote:Hey Amilo,
You mentioned in your other post, you were recommended jamie, and this site by a friend, is that person already a member of this forum?

Hi!

Well i can ask her if she is a member, as i dont know, and i have not asked her. But she is just like me desperat to find a caster that works.
But i will ask her, and tell it later.

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-09, 10:15

Hi Guys - well there hasn't been any contact from my ex, I'm not about to give up just yet - I have contacted Jamie and he has said that he is teetering on contacting me, he feels that he is guilty coz of the length of time we have been apart - this makes sense - I'm going to wait for another couple of weeks, as in our initial chat he said the third week in October so I'm going to wait till then and if there isn't anything after that I'm going to move on with my life - I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for all the comments, I only wish I had better news xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-09, 10:37

hmm, nothing, but if he cant predict a so close thing, how can he predict 3rd week in oktober, to right?

Last edited by Hope on 2010-10-09, 13:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted quotes, was just a copy of the previous message)

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-09, 12:13

he also said the third week of october as well.(for me) who knows the future changes all the time.Is better to get busy and concetrate in other things in life.It makes perfect sense what he told you. hang in there bud we praying for you.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-09, 12:19

Amilio - I'm not sure what you are saying but I got a cleansing spell to try to push my ex to contact me sooner than the third week in October, Jamie still feels that he could contact this weekend, I'm just going to wait and see.

Darkchaos - thanks for the comment, I don't know I do have a good feeling about Jamie, if anything i'm coping with my day to day life way better since contacting him so that's a good thing. thanks for your prayers - you guys are always in my prayers aswell - fingers and toes crossed. xx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-09, 12:37

TC - even if u do a spell to make him come sooner.
I just think that if he can see that it will be contact in the 3rd week of october, that he should really feel o sense or how he does it. Something like this, as close like today. When your guy should come forward and contact.

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-09, 13:02

Jamie is doing a spell today for my ex to contact me sooner hopefully by this weekend but he did say he can only try and in the past has been very successful. His success rate for this type of spell is 60% and he can only but try his best.

We will see what happens. Will keep you all updated.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-09, 13:14

i wish u luck!! tell us all as soon possible how it went!!

Last edited by Hope on 2010-10-09, 13:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted quotes, was just a copy of the previous message)

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-09, 13:21

Actually I was disappointed that TC not able to bring us good news.
Well, you guys know that I do have a spell conducted by him right. Its on 29 Sept and he told me I should expect results within a month. By the way, mine is not a love spell. But I really do not know why I get a bit skeptical about the whole thing now. There is still a lot of doubts about him. When I ask him to do a spell for me, he told me he will be able to do it the very next day. Then when I told him there seems to be no slighest bit of progress at all, he said he can do a free candle spells to speed things up. When I emailed him the very next day , he told me he had done the free candle spells. Sometimes really doubt how spells can be done so instant and fast. Don't they need to wait for certain dates and times when its better to conduct spells? And also, I am not the only one asking for spells. There are many and he is also always behind the computer answering calls, emails and chat. Hmm...If he can conduct spells and answers to all queries within an instant, sometimes one will wonder if he really spend the time conducting spells.
Has anyone obtained real results from him besides accurate readings? Maybe I am not in my teens and I have really been scammed by many many spell casters that I become very very skeptical of the whole thing now. You guys get what I mean right?

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-09, 13:23

Everyones,

I have done a love spells by elena as she never mention when my ex will coming back but the reading was very good.

Then, I contact Jamie by your guys recommend. hmm..... I go for a misa reading to find out more about my situation. If the reading goes well, I might go for a spells which to help speed out the love spells.

I am awaiting the reading by tomorrow. Guys, might share how your guys post questions to Jamie and how's the reading look like? Is it similar to Elena reports?

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-09, 13:27

Hi pinkcherry,

I understand what you mean. He seems always busy with email and chatting. I done a spell by Jamie yesterday- its not a love spell. I was chatting with him thru his web and very soon as I pay him payment. He told me he will cast on the very same night.

So, is it mean a spell can be cast very soon and just a few hours time?
Anyway, we need feel positive as they are spirit with their job.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-09, 13:32

I think that voodoo practitioners just light a candle and make an offering and say a few words to the god or goddess responsible for the task. That shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

It's keeping the altar "alive" (connected to the gods) that takes time but that needs to be done only once every few days.

That is at least my understanding of how Voodoo and Santeria spells are done.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-09, 14:27

I'm sorry TC! But keep your spirits up, only 2 more weeks, you can do it, and we're all here to support you! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-09, 15:31

I got a confidence spell from him yesterday, and got an email a few hours later saying he had completed it. He must be busy!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-09, 16:26

Hi NoOneMournstheWickesd, so did he tell you how you would feel after the spells?

Yup, i think so he is busy.. sudden many of us have turn to him for spells.

I did my spell also on Friday. He didn't email me back; I mail him to ask for results only then he told me everything is done and changes will see when day goes by......

His reply to me in email always only few sentences.
Does it happen in his reading also i wonder...

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-09, 16:33

yeah he pretty much gave me a one line email saying to let him know if it works.. Didn't say how I should feel or anything.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-10, 11:59

Ok. I see. He usually only replied 1-2 setences. Even in the reports; perhaps a bit general compare to Elena reading.

Yet, from his point of view, a different results.

How many spells James usually offer your guys to take? He always offer me 2 spells together. Each time cost $50. I feel there is getting pricing.

hopefully result will known.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-10, 12:02

For me he suggested one 25 dollar spell, and that was it. I hope we all see results!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-10, 12:30

I will pay him 20 euros for the spell he will do for me.
That what he said to me he wanted

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-10, 13:40

He suggested me a $25 spell ... but i actually haven't really feel anything from it ...

Let's c how ...
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-10, 13:47

when did he cast your spell? and what did he say to u to see signs or so?
timeframe?

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-11, 01:48

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to check if Daisy or anyone else saw feedback on Jamie's spells on Keen? I'd be curious to hear if a lot of people there have had success with his spells. Just wondering...

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-11, 07:37

Good afternoon everyone.
I am a bit sad to read about TC’s situation. But the fact that you’re maintaining a positive attitude is all that matters, besides, your spell is to fully manifest within 2 weeks. I am in my first week. James said I should wait about 3 weeks to start seeing results and 2 months to see the spell fully manifest.

I think that we should maintain positive, like Elena’s spells. If we remain positive and eliminate doubt from our minds, we will succeed. I believe that he is busy; he told me he gets more then 100 emails on a daily basis- that’s a lot! And he is a man running a business; he needs all the clients he can get in order to make enough money to survive.

Since the last time, I haven’t really spoken to him, but he has helped me further- I truly am grateful to him and a lot of you guys. I think that we should also try and make things happen quicker, maybe text your ex- see hoe he is doing or call him. I have been contemplating calling my loved one, but I think I’ll only do that after 2 weeks since James has cast the spell…. We just have to believe that it will happen.

LOL- I’m just scared I’ll pull some serious stalker missions. I’m impatient; I can’t just wait for the spell to work. But I keep a picture over a lavender candle and place fresh flowers regularly… just one of my ways of maintaining a positive attitude and reminding myself that he exists. I just pray that the spell works, that all our spells manifest.

In Love and Light

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-11, 08:44

Amilo wrote:
tiancai wrote:He suggested me a $25 spell ... but i actually haven't really feel anything from it ...

Let's c how ...

when did he cast your spell? and what did he say to u to see signs or so?
timeframe?

He told me 3 days and I should see some results ...
when i posted the post, its the 3rd day (ok rather, 3 and a half day after he casted)...

And today is just the 4th or 4 and a half day... mayb I'm a little impatient ... Embarassed Embarassed
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-11, 09:13

Hi Guys - It's not that I'm losing faith in Jamie but I feel maybe my situation needs a bit more strength - in a conversation with me about Doktor Snake in the UK Jamie mentioned that the only spellcaster he could recommend in the UK would be Dok Snake as he had read a lot about him and had three clients say that they had seen results with him - he did say in this conversation that he would know spell casters in the US also - I'm too nervous to ask him, I don't want him to feel I am doubting him - or maybe it's just time for me to move on with my life. - Orish Ashe is also very very tempting after readings Hope's latest comment on the spell she did for her.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-11, 09:52

Ok Guys so I bit the bullet and contacted Jamie to ask him what he thought of Orishashe and Houngon Hector - he said that he hadnt heard of Orishashe but that he did have one person speak very highly of Houngan Hector and mentioned about the whole transexual girl and that - he is still saying that my ex is going to have a moment of inspiration and contact me so he is being very consistent. I have a lot of thinking to do - also I have emailed Orishashe to see what she has to say to me now - head a bit all over the place at the moment guys - trying to think of everything - positive thinking and hope - we have to hold onto that, that much I do know LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-11, 12:37

Tiancai,
So your spell do not work within 3 days. Now what?
I am so afraid I am beginning to lose hope in Jamie. Or maybe his spells not that strong enough if he just offer offerings ? I am really in doubt. I think everyone also waiting for results.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 13:43

I asked Jamie if he knew Denise from planet voodoo, and he replied that he doesn't, but he trusts Ava Kay Jones and Susan Glassman. Both of those are named on the 10 most powerful voodoo practitioners in New Orleans list that I found on some travel site. Ironically, Samantha Cornfield is also on that list, and she has been found to be a scammer. So I don't know how much stock I would put on those two being good practitioners, but Jamie was good enough to give me his personal recommendation. Maybe they are really good, but Sam Cornfield just made it onto that list by some error.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-11, 13:44

Hey TC,

I have been in dialogue with Dr Snake and to be honest not really impressed. He is very vague with his answers.

He originally told me I would need a reading to determine whether he can help me. When I challenged him that I need his help to reunite with my ex thats all can he help. Nor will I be purchasing any spell kits or items but if he were to work on my behalf he would have to do everything.

Today he replied again left me bewildered as he does not explain himself well or indeed answer your questions directly.

I would consult Orisha. Please see my comments on the thread.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 13:52

Jamie gave me those 2 ladies as a recommendation as well when I asked him a few weeks back, but I thought it was sallie ann glassman...anyways ava kay never replied to my email, but I got an email from sallie's assisstant, and she said that sallie ann works more in the community and that root work and spells are different than the kind of works sallie does. I think sallie helps remove spirits from peoples houses and stuff, I think*....anyways the assistant recommended Wade, his website isn't completely finished, but his email address is neworleanshoodoo@yahoo.com
I never contacted him as I thought I would just wait for Jamie's spell to work. If you google wade's email address, you can see his website although it's not much.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 17:27

You're right, it's Sallie not Susan. My mistake. Ava Kay seems hardcore, it's a shame she doesn't answer e-mails. I will check out that Wade's website

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 20:00

A couple days ago, I bought a confidence with public speaking spell from Jamie. Earlier today, I was able to give a presentation without shaking or screwing up the words. This is quite an accomplishment, since I have been terrified of speaking in front of people for most of my life. I believe I am seeing effects from his spell, thought it may be too soon to tell. I hope this helps me when I have to give my speech on Wednesday!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-12, 00:34

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention last month I had researched New Orleans's casters and found another woman who was on this Top 10 List, along with Sallie Glassman and Ava Kay Jones. Her name is Rev. Severina and her website is http://www.neworleansvoodoocrossroads.com/

I'm not totally advocating her and I'm not saying she's a scam. I'm not really sure. I had a reading with her, she'll only do spell work if she does a reading for you. I always think this is a good sign. Anyway her reading was pretty good, but not all that specific. She gave me 2 options afterwards, one was being part of a ritual she was doing on a few days (around $300) and the other was a spell kit and baths (around $100). At the time I didn't have the 300 dollars and she basically said I'd have to do it soon. I don't like feeling pressured, although she kept saying she didn't mean to make me feel pressured. I was maybe going to get the baths but I started working with a couple of other casters from ebay who are very reasonable and I've heard a lot of good things about. I've been waiting a little longer before I talk about my experiences with them.

In any case NoOneMourns, do you mind asking Jamie about this woman? See if he knows anything about her. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-12, 10:39

I was just wondering why did jamie keep recommending his clients to other people? Isn't it weird? I don't know, its probably just me ... He have not recommend me anyone yet.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-12, 11:27

Tiancai - as far as I can see from the comments, people asked Jamie for recommendations - he didn't just come out and give his opinion - I know I asked him what he thought of Houngan Hector and Orishashe, I know that spsp1 asked him to recommend a caster in the UK and Daisy also asked him for recommendations - the reason for people asking I don't know - I asked him about orishashe and hector out of curiosity and because i had contacted orishashe in August and didn't want to hear what she had to say but wondered if she could be the real deal or not - also I feel that Jamie's magic is just not strong enough for my situation - even though I do trust him with all my heart and he is still saying that he see's me and my ex getting back together.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-12, 11:36

SORRY people but I think Jamie might be a fake ...

Or at least, do not rust what he says about other casters that you've asked him about!

Well ... I know this doesn't sounds nice... but I sort of 'tested' him out...I told him that a friend recommended me a Taoist priest to help solve my problems. So I asked him if the priest is real and safe to use.

But actually, none of such things happened... I know its not very nice to do this and doubt jamie but I just had my doubt...I've been positive, until just now that I suddenly feel that something is not right. Just some weird feeling, so I decided to test him out and ...

I wouldn't say anything more ... but ... I could say that his cards are not very trust-able?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-12, 11:43

have you told Jamie what you have done - have you given him a chance to respond - looks like you could be right - I still trust him though and feel he wants to help people - maybe he just wanted you to get something stronger - maybe i'm just being naive as always - he was honest with me though about not knowing who orishashe was and that houngan hector does have a reputation.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-12, 11:58

Tian Cai,
Actually I think I do agree with you. I know I sound negative throughout but somehow my instinct does tell me Jamie is a fake. I know cannot based on instinct, its just not fair. But if you guys think logically, why he just say that he will do the spells right instantly the moment we ask him? Its like too effortless to be true. Also if he is a geinuine, why must he recommend other caster to his client? He should be confident of his results.
TC, you might say you trust him and your situation might be complicated or maybe he wants to help but just that his power not strong. If power not strong, at least it should show some progress and not totally without any results. Say you guys request a love spell, there there should be some indication that the other party has contacted you or something like that. Say if people ask for money spell, then you could show some progress like sudden source of income or strike of very small amount of lottery. When you say power not strong, it means not full results but at least one should be able to see improvements along the way. Now, I ask the forum, has anyone really got very concrete cases of results produce by him? If got, then just inform everyone. You guys need to remember that he has been around for many many years and why there are no proven results yet? Please do think about the whole situation.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-12, 12:34

Hmm tiancai, I don't know what to say, I wonder why jamie said that to you, when i was working with Samuel Souza, I asked Jamie if he was real or not, and he was honest and said he's never heard of him before. He didn't just make up an answer, as it seems he did for you.

I haven't seen definite results from my spell, but maybe i'm being naive as well. I want to have faith and be positive, but now i'm not so sure what to believe.

Then again psychics are allowed to be wrong sometimes, aren't they? I mean if they were right all the time about everything, they would be world wide known, and charge thousands for their answers.

I'm gonna continue waiting for my spell to manifest, maybe i'm being dumb, maybe it's blind faith, but i'm gonna wait a little bit longer before I make a decision about him. In the meantime, i'm going to refrain from buying more spells as well
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-12, 12:41

I've been thinking about it aswell - I don't know maybe Jamie got it wrong, he is allowed to make mistakes, as are we all, maybe he was picking up that the next caster you will use will bring results - I've been thinking about my reading with Jamie and he couldn't have gotten some of the things he got if he wasn't someway psychic - also during chats he picked up on things I was thinking - I'm going to wait and see too - I do still have faith in Jamie - but if I was Tiancai I would question Jamie on this - it could just be a slip up on his part

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-12, 13:13

In my reading James was quite accurate, he told me things that only a psychic could know....for the future prediction, he gave me some time frame, I'll let you know what happens

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top