[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-12, 14:07

Tincai, that is so depressing. I don't know what to think anymore. If he's fake, and Lilli told Daisy that Jamie is real, that means Lilli is also fake...

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-12, 14:47

After dealing with MANY fakes I don't think Jamie is a fake. Maybe he's more of a psychic than spellcaster, but he picked up a couple of things that I don't think he could have for me if he was a complete fake. Also psychics do make mistakes, and I think when you're "testing" them often it backfires. Also spells take time. How long have you guys waited? I'm not saying Jamie is definitely going to solve everyone's problems with his spells, but I don't think he's a total fraud. But again obviously I've been wrong MANY times...I'd like to think I've learned some things.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-12, 15:17

I agree with Love 13 - I too feel that jamie is more psychic than a spell caster, there was one thing in his reading that really stood out, that I had never mentioned to another caster only friends and family and he picked up on it, he could not have known about this aspect of my ex, the other things were fairly spot on but this one fact he could not have known unless he were psychic - I'm just not ready to believe he is a fraud or a fake, if anything the €19.05 it cost me for my reading/spell was better than any shrink. he has always been there for me and chatted to me when I was feeling low so if only for that reason I'm not going to believe he is a fraud/fake - but that's just my opinion guys and yes maybe he will not be able to solve our problems but I feel so much better after first contacting him on the 25th of September - I cried all day long on the 28th of September which was my birthday but Jamie chatted to me and calmed me down - best 19.05 I've ever spent LOL - casters and psychics make mistakes too - Tiancai could you contact Jamie and give him a chance to defend himself - I know he will understand why you did it - I understand if you decide not to.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-12, 16:43

noone,

Didn't you say that your confidence spell worked? you weren't shaking for the first time during your presentation?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-12, 17:34

I don't really know, but I was guessing it might have had something to do with it. However, I also took an herbal remedy before the presentation, so I can't say for certain that it was all because of the spell.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-12, 19:30

Love13 wrote: .... and I think when you're "testing" them often it backfires.....

I agree with 100% with Love13, answering incorrectly a fake question should no mark someone as a fake, essentially when he has been very accurate in his readings and have answered many real questions, not to talk about all the people he has helped without charging large amounts of money.
I did not purchase a reading from Jamie, but for what I have read, he is accurate and genuine.

I do think that asking the same questions over and over will bring uncertain answers. In my opinion asking fake questions is somehow sneaky and will bring fake answers, if you want a caster to be truthful to you, you must be truthful to him and trust his work or else move on. Doing the same things that scammers do will not get anyone closer to finding results.

I may be wrong, I have been wrong in the past.
Just my 2 cents
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-13, 01:54

I totally agree with Hope...I guess obviously we're on the same page here with this. I think when you ask a fake question the deceiving energy is already out there. As opposed to many of the fakes I've come across he's not charging that much money and/or pushing his spells on people. tiancai - I'm just wondering, why do you feel the need to catch him in a lie? Do you think he hasn't been honest with you in some way? Cause to me I think he actually looks more legitimate recommending his clients check out other casters. In any case that's also just my 2 cents.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-13, 13:23

Love13, its just my instinct.

Anyway...I'm not here to create trouble but just to raise my doubt to everyone. if he can't detect the lie with his cards that he use for readings ... I don't know ...

psychic can be wrong sometimes. I can be wrong sometimes too and so does you guys. he can be nice but doesn't mean he can't be a fake. And I don't want to call him a fake. He is nice and honest, nobody is doubting that.

This is what he says after I told him that the priest is proven to be a scam:

Possibly. I make mistakes all the time. I am human. The fact is you are free to consult any spiritual person you chose, in fact I feel it is good to have a viariety of people working for you as long as it's toward a common goal.

I don't know what to say. I'll stop here. It has been tiring ... gd luck pple,
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2010-10-13, 14:21

what does he mean by saying, " I make misstakes all the time" ???
will my predictions that he gave me also a misstake? if they dont come to pass???

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-13, 14:38

Amilo - maybe you should ask Jamie and see what he tells you - I am still comforable with Jamie for the time being.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by cutchy on 2010-10-13, 15:08

well first off all Jamie stated was that Taoist priest authentic and he should work and Jamie would like to know if it works out? As long as Taoist priest is real what is the issue?

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-13, 15:56

The thing is cutchy - the taoist priest wasn't authentic - Tiancai made it up - he hadn't been recommended any Taoist priest - I feel the best option here - is for anyone who wants to question this and any readings/spells Jamie has done for them, to contact him yourself and tell him your worries and see what he has to say - I'm sticking by him for the time being

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-14, 00:18

I must say he was pretty accurate with me and i do believe why as well.the girl im in love with doesnt want to talk to me for a couple of reason and i knew this before jamie even told me.thoughjame said she's going to see me at some pont and in a 3 week period she's going to contact me and tell me whats wrong with her. if this help anyone ,well it hope it did because i never told jamie about my troubles with her he just got my mouth open ..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-14, 17:25

tiancai I wasn't saying you made a mistake, just wasn't clear why you were so strongly feeling like he was trying to lie to you. But I understand how you're feeling. We're all so used to be deceived and it gets exhausting. But I think you should try to stay positive a little longer. Not that much time has passed since you got work done with Jamie right?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-15, 07:54

Love13, I'me not tired of waiting for the spell to take effect.

more like tired about work, or rather after work. I didn't expect work to be so energy draining ... But anyway, I didn't think that Jamie's spell didn't work, afterall its for general improvement in luck which couldn't really be judged.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-15, 08:12

Hey tiancai - yes you are dead right it is definitely draining - it's bound to be - we get our hopes up for a spell that we feel is going to work and then dashed when we realise that it may not be working - it is very draining and all the spells we are doing are bound to take their told in someway on us - Jamie said to me at one stage that all the spells and readings had kind of made a psychic sludge in my mind - on this point I do feel he was right - as I had, had so many readings that my head was like a sludge, thinking of all of them and what each had said running around in my head all the time, so yes it is very very draining, I know there isn't much exertion on our parts but it does exhaust the mind.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-15, 08:53

Haha...TC, I'm different from you...I don't remember my readings much...unless I was reminded or made special effort to remember it.

I guess I was just frustrated about my work and how they work ... but I didn't put the blame on Jamie or his spell not working...after all, I know its too early to judge ... (give it time, I know)

About why I doubted him is just my intuition. A feeling ...
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-15, 14:09

TC, I went through a phase where I had a TON of psychic readings. Looking back I see how much it really screwed me up. My brain was swirling with information and I didn't really know what the truth was. I think I also became addicted to them and hearing all the wonderful future scenarios many of the psychics gave me. I highly recommend not doing a reading for a few weeks. You'll see how much better you feel.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-15, 14:17

Hey Love13 - I got that - I haven't had a reading since the one with jamie - it really played havoc with my brain there for a while - head is so much clearer now.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-15, 14:58

I don't even know if I trust any of the psychics I've had readings with, as they all seem to give different predictions that haven't come true nor does it seem like they ever will. I agree it's probably best to stay away from readings for a while. We all want to hear that good things will happen for us, but in reality it may not happen if we get so hung up on knowing the future.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-16, 00:41

guys i think jamie and elena are geninue and i saying this because it happen today,it idn't but this is what happen.

The person i loved she was avoiding as jamie said and he said i was going to see some resus=lst and then later it will add up.will today i when to my hs and saw a game and i saw her and i said hi to everyone except her.once i left her friends send me a text that she was upset and that she wanted to talk to me. I was with joy and happy because this individual closed the doors before and now she opens then. now i do believe in both of then.. im not promoting then all im saying is working slowly. i keep you guys updated. hopefully it turns out good

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-16, 01:10

Yeah, something Jamie predicted for me happened as well this week. But at the same time my overall situation is still far from the way I want it to be.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-16, 05:29

I'm waiting to see if his prediction come true.

Jamie had predicted that I wouldn't win any major lottery anytime soon.

But I've already bought lottery tickets for today's and tmr's draw before he made that prediction. So I would get to know it very soon.

I'll make it clear that I didn't do this to test him in case you guys thinks that I'm doing it again. Its some coincidences that led to this prediction.

So let's wait and see.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-16, 06:52

I find Jamie such a kind and caring person. I have called him on a couple of occasions for a quick chat and has always made time for me which I appreciate.

I will continue to consult Jamie and believe him to be a person with honesty and integrity. He is a lovely person that is very giving of his time and free advice.

It would be wonderful to see his predictions unfold but I think sometimes we need to not focus daily on the resolution and just try to keep busy and not dwell on matters this way its a lovely surprise when it happens.

Its a little like the saying in england "you wait for a bus it takes ages but then when not rushing or in a hurry they all come along together". Also what about when you are out shopping and searching for a particular item but cannot find then when you are least expecting it there it is in front of you.

Sometimes the universe does not grant us what we think we want at this present time due to not being right for us, no matter how much we think we want it. You may later realise it was a blessing in disguise. Believe me I only know this too well.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-16, 18:48

I can't say anything bad about Jamie - he has always been there for me and always responded to my mails - I believe he is a kind and caring and genuine person who wants to help - and after reading the latest comments on the thread I have a renewed and revived faith in jamie's predictions - so Happy for Love13 and darkchaos to have seen some results - and let's hope Tiancai doesn't win the lottery (not in a bad way) just that then there'll be even more hope for Jamie's predictions - but of course I do hope you do win the lottery some time Jamie but just not yet - fingers crossed for everyones hopes and dreams xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-17, 00:49

tiancai wrote:I'm waiting to see if his prediction come true.

Jamie had predicted that I wouldn't win any major lottery anytime soon.

But I've already bought lottery tickets for today's and tmr's draw before he made that prediction. So I would get to know it very soon.

I'll make it clear that I didn't do this to test him in case you guys thinks that I'm doing it again. Its some coincidences that led to this prediction.

So let's wait and see.

Dear Tiancai, great idea, this is a win win situation and I find it very smart, if you win, who cares if Jamie was wrong, you will get your money and be happy Very Happy and if you don't Sad then Jamie predictions are right so one way or another something positive may come from that experiment. I really hope you win!!!!
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-17, 08:53

Well people, good and bad news...

Good news is that Jamie is right ~~ Bad news is that I didn't win anything...lol
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-17, 09:04

Hi Tiancai - exciting and disappointing - exciting coz Jamie may be right and disappointing coz you didn't win - but it is a good thing that Jamie may be right, I'm so hoping that he is - after reading all the comments lately it is definitely giving renewed hopes in his predictions.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-18, 03:37

An update...
Just wanted to share this with everybody:
I've had readings by Elena Angela, James Duvalier and yaya Maria. All three told me my ex would be back by the end of October. Elena did a spell for me. James said I didn't really need to do one because my ex would be back with or without it (he did give me instructions on how to do one myself just to speed things up). Yaya Maria said the same thing. (That I don't need a spell to make him show his face.)
I was having some sporadic communication with him in September but no meeting face to face and nothing like what I would have liked. But this week, something happened that gave him the excuse to see me all the time. So we see each other almost every day now, and we talk on the phone a lot. BUT he tells me he is in a relationship and very happy.
I have some indications he might not be telling me the whole truth, but it doesn't make me happy.
(I guess the way I had wanted it to happen was for him to tell me he loves me, followed by a slow motion run in the fields, culminating in us kissing in front of the sunset.)
I discussed it with Hope and she suggested I post this on all three threads (Elena, James, yaya) so that it can give hope to those waiting.
I will keep updating you when things change.
Love to all.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-18, 05:21

Ksiron - thanks for sharing! Can you tell me did the readers say you'd be getting back together end of October or you guys would be getting closer? Did any of the readers mention him being in another relationship? Did any of them make a prediction when you guys would start dating again?

Thanks!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-18, 05:28

Well... they have given different times for when we will be getting back together. All saw us closer in October.
And they all said they see him flirting and fooling around but nobody saw him in a serious relationship.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-18, 05:50

more good news - thanks for sharing ksiron - looking good - maybe i'm the only one that Jamie got wrong LOL - hopefully not - maybe the timeframe is just out a bit - i'm supposed to be the end of october too - let's wait and see

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-19, 00:45

Same with me ladies and gentleman,by the end of October,but hey is in two weeks. =D Just Remmeber the future can always change and their prediction can be move for another week or another month,but hope we get the predictions right. ::FD

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-19, 00:51

My prediction was not the end of October, only that there would be more communication in October. Haven't seen much of that other than a happy birthday wish a couple of weeks ago, but the month is not over. sunny Hoping that my prediction will come true and all yours too.

Ksiron, so happy for you that things are turning around. It gives me strength to keep hoping for the best as I have used Elena and Jamie as well.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-19, 11:30

I have some ok news. Well the person I loved she deleted out of her aim list yesturday,but at some point last night she added me was able to see her status. Now I do believe that the spell is taking effect.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-19, 12:14

Hey Darkchaos,
did you have a spell or a reading done by james?

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-19, 12:21

I had a reading with James
and a spell and reading from Elena both of them predicted at the end of Oct to the beg of no

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-19, 12:22

Darkchaos wrote:guys i think jamie and elena are geninue and i saying this because it happen today,it idn't but this is what happen.

The person i loved she was avoiding as jamie said and he said i was going to see some resus=lst and then later it will add up.will today i when to my hs and saw a game and i saw her and i said hi to everyone except her.once i left her friends send me a text that she was upset and that she wanted to talk to me. I was with joy and happy because this individual closed the doors before and now she opens then. now i do believe in both of then.. im not promoting then all im saying is working slowly. i keep you guys updated. hopefully it turns out good

Hey Darchaos - Did anything come of the above comment - what i'm trying to say is did you not talk to her after this episode ??

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-19, 12:25

Thank you!

this is a very good news for you, and for all those who had a reading with james and elena ( inlcuded me :-))

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-20, 01:17

I was doing some research on ebay and found this seller's profile:

http://myworld.ebay.com/vodoudoctorjamie

This looks like the same Jamie, there are few negatives comments and most of them are are positive, he does not have any items listed at this time, but after reading the items he did sell in ebay, I think is the same person.

I do not want to bring any negativity to the members working with jamie as he has proven to be genuine, just found something more about about him to share.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-20, 01:46

I won't believe that because 1 it will bring all our hopes down and two because i seeing little results everyday.
Last Friday my friend and i were sitting by her and after i left home my friend texted me sayign that she was waiting for me to talk to her.I never came back because elena told me she needed to make the first contact. Yesturday she was on aim and she posted a away msg i couldnt see it when i was clickin on her profile and i realize then that she deleted me out of her friends list,after awhile i realize she readded me again and now i realize that is the spell.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-20, 02:22

Darkchaos
I am glad you are seeing results and I am sending you all my positive energy for you to be able to get what you want.
The feedback in ebay is 88 and mostly positive, as i said before, not something to get anyone's hopes down as he has proven to be genuine.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-20, 02:44

Thx hope I hope everything is good with your story.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-20, 10:38

Sadly, I have to report the prediction that Jamie gave is almost up and I've seen nothing out of it. The very last day for it is tomorrow, so I'm still hoping something comes. If not, I may have to email him about it and ask what happened or if times changed.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-20, 12:21

Dear all,
I have a spell by him and it is due next week. But I never even see any progressive results at all!! My spell is more of a money spell. So it is very clear cut . If you see results means you see. If not , then it is not geniuine. Maybe relationship spells can differ a bit as there is a lot of factors contributing to it. I read some post about their ex contacting them again or so but again, does that mean the spell works? Just think....

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-20, 13:37

Jamie didn't give me a time frame, but so far I'm not really seeing anything from the confidence spell either. I gave a speech for one of my classes a couple days ago, and I think it went pretty badly... I was so nervous I couldn't control the tone of my voice Embarassed i have my ups and downs when it comes to public speaking. I think my earlier "results" was probably from the herbal remedy and the fact that it was just a presentation and not an actual speech.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-20, 14:11

Jamie said I would see something on the third week of October, and tomorrow will officially be the end of the third week. Someone else mentioned this week in the thread as well, have they seen anything on the work?

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-20, 17:31

Hey Cherie - I was the one that Jamie said my ex would be back the third week of October, still nothing - so I don't know - I would give it a few days though, have heard that predictions can be a few days off - not sure if we'll ever see any results but some look promising on here, my situation is very hard so I think Jamie just isn't strong enough for this - even though all he said I needed was a cleansing spell - but still nothing - hope you guys that have seen some kind of manifestations keep seeing them and will hopefully lead to your hopes and dreams xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-21, 00:34

Okay everybody, I have had readings with Elena and Jamie as well as spells. Both mentioned October, but Jamie did not think we would be back together in Oct. His timeline was different, he said more communication in Oct. Well I spoke with my love today and I am seeing him this weekend. The circumstances are strange but we are seeing each other. I'm not sure whose spells are working or if its both spells combined but I don't care.

We are not back together but things are looking up I believe.

Hope...feel free to post this under Elenas topic as well. I'm not sure how to post to multiple topics at the same time. Just thought I would let you all know. We have a long way to go before being back together but I feel this is a very positive step in the right direction.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-21, 01:48

I just noticed something strange, there is a positive feedback for Jamie on his ebay, but the positive feedback says "didn't work for me" and "didn't work, things are worse", this feedback was left by the ebay member puirextacy....wasn't there someone called puirextacy on the old forum? I think later that name was changed into pepper? ....but pepper said she was giving up on her ex, this was back in march or may or something...the feedback was left in october...So i wonder if it's the same person...anyways just thought I'd share
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top