0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-21, 02:06

I'm so confused idk what to believe in.

Jamie did a free reading for me 3 times. he said i should trust the person i'm working and i dont longer need a spell.if he wa a scam he could charge me for a spell and also for a reason.

elena predicted i will meet her at some point ost likely in singing.she might do a talen show at my hs in nov and maybe thats why jamie said 3 weeks and in 3 weeks we will be in nov.

orisha also said she still didnt leave my life but she never said nothing about me and her been together she just said she still in my path.

i dont know if jamie is true or fake it depends on the person.

spells work the same way as the law of attration. im adding both the spell and the law. i guess is working little b little and im not focus on the spell mostly on school work and work.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-21, 02:22

I wasn't at all trying to imply by comment that Jamie is a fake or anything, I think he's a very sweet genuine person. I was just stating what I found, that's all
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-21, 20:54

Hi Daisy, nice to see you back, we have missed you :-)
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-22, 00:13

aww thank you Hope! I've missed you all too!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-22, 07:13

daisy wrote:I just noticed something strange, there is a positive feedback for Jamie on his ebay, but the positive feedback says "didn't work for me" and "didn't work, things are worse", this feedback was left by the ebay member puirextacy....wasn't there someone called puirextacy on the old forum? I think later that name was changed into pepper? ....but pepper said she was giving up on her ex, this was back in march or may or something...the feedback was left in october...So i wonder if it's the same person...anyways just thought I'd share

Hey Daisy - I spotted that too - also puirextcy has purchased something from Yaya's site and has left good feedback, I think it may be a consultation/reading but can't be sure as yaya's purchases are private and you can't tell what the person purchased. I think maybe people left good feedback for jamie coz he is genuinely nice and tries to help I don't feel he is a scam just maybe not getting all our situations with predictions, doesn't look like my predictions are going to come true but there is still time and psychics can be out with their timelines.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-23, 05:44

I'm just curious, did Jamie asked you to make offerings?
(not to him but to your spirit guides?)
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-24, 06:18

I can only say his spells not working. It means he is not genuine. I am very realistic type. If his spells not working, it means fake. I did check with him before. He said he will do a recharge for me and he also admit that at times his spells will not work. But can I ask everyone. How often his spells work? Has anyone got experience that his spells work. Even if he is nice enough to reply emails though his spells does not work, that does not mean anything. Its more like buying time. I would really suggest everyone to give up hope on him and find a GENUINE SPELL Caster. But must admit this is harder than finding anything.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-24, 07:27

pinkcherry ~~

I'm not sure ... I can't judge ... but did he say anything like, "see how things goes."? Maybe he is still trying to find a best spell for you?

Tho I agree that if his spells don't work it probably mean he is a fake ... BUT I'm guessing he might be a person who wanted to help but has weak magic?(like they've said) I guess its OK to have readings with him but not to buy spells from him?

I'm seriously not sure... I don't want to be 'fire' at again ... lol
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-24, 07:30

I don't know guys - I was one of the ones who raved about Jamie - first day he told me that I didn't need a spell that my ex would be back the third week of October, well it's the third week of october now and still no ex, so his reading hasn't come true for me - I feel he is a fake who is very good at acting genuine and caring, I wish I were wrong coz I really really believed Jamie - he is very good with words, but to be a good scammer I suppose you have to be, I don't like calling him a fake or a scam but if the shoe fits, he got my hopes up and now they are right back down to the ground again.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-24, 07:39

I just deleted all my correspondence with jamie, time to move on from him, maybe he has some psychic abilities, i've noticed that lately he hasnt been online as much on his website for chat, I wonder why - maybe he had a bad connection with me, he may work for others

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-24, 10:33

I don't know .. haiz ~~~

I hate to accept that but maybe .. haiz ~~

If i get results nxt week, I'll let you guys know.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-24, 17:42

TC wrote:I don't know guys - I was one of the ones who raved about Jamie - first day he told me that I didn't need a spell that my ex would be back the third week of October, well it's the third week of october now and still no ex, so his reading hasn't come true for me - I feel he is a fake who is very good at acting genuine and caring, I wish I were wrong coz I really really believed Jamie - he is very good with words, but to be a good scammer I suppose you have to be, I don't like calling him a fake or a scam but if the shoe fits, he got my hopes up and now they are right back down to the ground again.

I'm second o nthat as well. he told me not to buy any more spell thats my caster who's elena her spell is manifesting and he can't cats any spell but just guide me to the end. without any of his spells.(if he was really a scam he would told me to speed up the progress or do something about it)

Will he said at some point in the 3 weeks to keep my eyes open. not to long ago i collide with my loved one parents at a traffic light,i told jaie about it and he said is part of the spell and i shouldnt payed too muc hattetion or else it could delayed.He said to keep myself busy,he never mentioned 3 weeks anymore maybe because he knows in 2 weeks i get some contact from her. I saw my girl at a game as well and she try to talk to me using a friend.she never done that is a firts.. She readded me on aim again this is a first for me. idk maybe because im not putting my hopes into the spel land im doing other things like keeping myself busy.

and no im not supporting jamie im just sharing my experience with all of you.

maybe his real maybe his not it all depends on your lvl of positive and dedication i guess.

i hope i heard good news from a few people.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-24, 18:05

Then shouldn't the credit go to Elena and not Jamie? It's been 3 weeks for me too and what he said would come did not pass.

I dunno, it may one of those 'works for one person, but not others' situations. :/

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-24, 18:22

Veyr true it should go for elena but jamie predicted elena work is working without me buying a spell from him, and he didn't force me to buy any of his spell i asked him if i should buy a spell to speed the process and he said no. i hsould leave it the way it is.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-24, 19:17

yeah guys - I do feel jamie has something - he obviously had a good connection with darkchaos - he did say something in his reading that was spot on about my ex - but then again anyone who has had a break up, the same thing could be said to them. Hope you keep seeing little things and get your results darkchaos - the same goes for everyone else here xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-24, 22:51

Thanks TC.I just hope everyone is wrong and they not looking around there surroundings because if this is just coincidence then i'm wasting my time as well Sad

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-24, 22:55

Well, I'd like to view it as some people can connect to someone better than others, hence why it worked for Darkchaos and not me and TC, Darkchaos just had a better connection.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-25, 00:20

or it could all be coincidence i still waiting until nove 6 because he promise 3 weeks.after that if nothing happens i will email him once again

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-25, 00:37

I really hope it goes well for you, Darkchaos. You will be in my prayers.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-25, 12:55

Perhaps I just find if a spell caster is really good and powerful, our energy does not really matter that much. Mine is a very clear cut spell. Does not work means does not work. No such things as coincidence unlike a relationship spell. Maybe have to accept the fact that if it does not work, then move on. If he cast spell for 10 people and none works but one seems to have improvement, then what does it says? That means it does not work at all. I am just upset because he gets everyone's hope high and in the end just brush it off saying not all his spells work. You can say that his power is weak or the connection not there, I just feel that if it does not work, then it does not. Just make a conclusion and move on in life.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-25, 13:44

Cherie:thank you
Pinkcherry: that's your personaly opinion though,you cant just come here and tell eveyone his a scam,not everything works the wy you want to and you can be obssesive because that also wont help the spell. I have been doing things like working out and doing my studies without been into the spell as much and because i'm worrying about other things. im not thinking about the spell 24/7

True if it doesnt work it doesnt work,don't make others feel your pain and go your path for some they have some light for others they give up and have suicidal thoughts.In my case i don't and i do believe there is something with jamie because is really weird he never charged me he just told me. just saying

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-26, 11:56

Darkchaos:
Well, I am being very direct with everyone. The truth hurts I know. I feel that most still pin hopes with him. With hope there is disappointment. For me, I am still hopeful until the very last moment when the timeline is up. So I just share my experience with everyone. I do not just come here and tell everyone he is a scam. I have tested him out and he has not proven himself useful. Though the money not much, but he has raised up everyone's hope. I am not wanting everyone here to feel my pain. I just want to share my experience. Aren't this forum about sharing experience???

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-26, 13:43

Actually ... I agree with pinkcherry tho I must say that Darkchaos has a point too.

If he doesn't work for more cases then maybe its not a good bet. I'm NOT saying that he is fake ... I've a quite clear cut spell from him too and he said, "let's see what things do next week." And I'm guessing I should get results This week(which is his next week) and I'm thinking tomorrow...else,
the weekends.

Yes, I've asked him to let me strike lottery(just strike, don't need to be the 10million win, even a $10 win is a win). This is how I judge if a caster is real. Clear cut, straight forward.(and I can win something myself!) Lol ...

I've not gotten a "WOW" reading from Jaime, so I don't know how good he is ... I'll buy some small lottery and wait till this weekend if tmr still nothing.

I'm remaining positive now. Work is good, keeping busy to think about the spell. Wish me luck for tmr! Smile
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-26, 18:18

Hey guys! I don't know what to say, and I honestly don't know what to believe. the predictions Jamie made for me for when my ex would contact has not happened. His spells haven't manifested for me. I'm sorry for suggesting him on this forum. At the time I truly felt he was real and genuine, but I guess I was wrong. I apologize to everyone who had their hopes up only to be let down and feel disappointed with Jamie like I did. He seemed like a real nice guy, which is why it's still hard for me to call him a scam, but I can say his predictions or his spells were fruitless. Sad
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-26, 19:41

True,but still don't blow everyone off and let them feel bad.I mean I'm positive about the work and everything though he just told me what i should be expecting.Mostly I'm just waiting for elena spell to kick in.Anyway,every month i get an accurate reading with a tarot reader let's see if the cards are right if they nit then im moving on.I just can't wait any longer.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-27, 05:55

Hey Guys - I've been wanting to leave this comment for ages, it's all been niggling me in the back of my brain, why did Jamie tell everyone that contacted him that it was all going to work out, whether with a spell or not - he didn't tell one of us that he couldn't help us - he told us that it would work out or we didn't need a spell for it to work out or you need this spell and it will work out - he didn't tell one of us that it wouldn't work out - just a thought - you can't help everyone, some situations are just not meant to work out.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-27, 09:58

Hmmm...anyway. I don't know what to say already...But just to update...

I didn't win anything again. And I've told him, waiting for him to reply.

I'll keep you pple updated. Let's wait till nxt week. Smile
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-27, 12:11

Tiancai,
I too request for a money spell. Clear cut right? Nothing happens. When I contact him, he said that he will relight the candle but that is last friday. Till now also nothing happen. My timeframe of one month is long over. Maybe a scam is too strong a word to use. But again, if a spellcaster's spell does not work for anybody, then what do you call him? Yes, no need to work 100%, just show some improvement is also considered. Also I wonder if his spells is successful for anyone here. If at least one can say his spells work for him/her, then I can say his spells are just weak for me.
DarkChaos,
You need to understand that everyone should be strong to face the reality. No one should continue to live in false hope. It is easy to forget and move on. I am still seeking a geunine spell caster. I believe there sure is one out there.

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-27, 15:03

Actually Pikcherry,The person he said was going to contact me contact me yesterday and i was so happy to heard her voice after 5 month without seeying this person.I email jamie and he said something among the lines.that your caster did the work not me,all you did was keep your goals before the spell even begin.that's what cause it to manifest,but he asid something about 2 weeks if i want to see full results.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-27, 17:33

really happy for your darkchaos - jamie obviously had a great connection with you - it's a pity he didn't have the same connection with the rest of us but hopefully we will find someone that does have the connection with us that will help.

Really happy for you darkchaos, hope it works out

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-27, 21:34

I hope soe to,but it was one day not today though -__- i keep you guys updated though and thx ,but again jamie said it was the spellcaster i had been workin with because he didnt do anything

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-28, 04:13

Jamie told me that I would receive contact with my ex in November so let us see if his prediction is accurate.

Sometimes if we do not wait for things to happen and carry on with our day to day life you will be surprised how things turned out. Perhaps too many of us are waiting and holding onto a thread or date this could delay things. For instance if you were running late and then waiting for a bus have you noticed how it takes absolutely ages for one to arrive but generally regular as clockwork.

Again this is just my thoughts.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-28, 10:58

Well ... I wasn't waiting ... at least for the lottery results.
I just keep in mind to rmb to check the results after work. Well, I could say this time, I'm quite 'zen' abt the whole thing.

Jamie made a prediction for me for Jan 2011 ... which i guess is unlikely to happen, but I'm not saying anything much now.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-28, 16:06

This is what jamie send me after i told ghim, i don't get what he try to say by this. ''From now on I would leave the ball in her court :-)''

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-28, 16:09

darkchaos - he means to let it up to her to make the first move - I think

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-28, 16:18

oic,I'm stupid sorry,not really . I just don't have that brain like others do -_-

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-28, 16:25

you're not stupid darkchaos - don't be silly - you just hadn't heard it said in that way before - don't be so hard on yourself

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-10-28, 16:31

darkchaos I agree with TC do not be so hard on yourself

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-30, 02:27

We're all in this together.
So no1 is stupid or smarter ... lol Smile
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-04, 04:58

An brief update for you all as I do not want to reveal too much and tempt fate.

I spoke to Jamie on the phone on Monday asking when I am likely to hear from my ex and whilst on the phone he called just as Jamie had predicted November. I did not answer and Jamie predicted my ex will attempt again by Friday so let us see if this is accurate.

I have a funny feeling that this will happen as so far he has been accurate for me in things he revealed just waiting for the other things to materialise.

I do feel that things are turning in the right direction as I no longer am waiting for things to happen but kept myself incredibly busy and not much time to think which has been my saviour.

Will keep you all posted when I have something more concrete to share with you.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-11-05, 20:15

Alright,guys idk what else to say. I email the girl,because jamie told me i can talk to he rand the spel lis already manifest i just have to be positive about it.I send her a msg on fb but after that she reply as regular as she did a couple of month ago. I email k=jamie and told him what will happen between me and him..

this is what he send me: this question i send him was ,what will happen between me and her.
i never her this saying before and this is what he said

It will continue to progress as the years winds down I would say.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-05, 21:15

Whomever this spellcaster is just meant it will get better (hince progress).
I wonder if he did not mean this year? I would ask him to clarify.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-06, 00:29

I would ask him to clarify as well....

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 01:19

i think it means it will progress as the year ends, so it telling you things shall get better as the end of the year approaches.
just my interpretation
hope it helps
hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-11-11, 20:47

Guys,i think I'm moving on not because oh the spell didn't work i think in someway it worked ,but seriously never expect I will turn out to be a person who just realize oh'' if ypu going to be a DELETED atleast try to tll me stuff''
I tyr to email jamie and elena no answer. sad i know

I talk to the girl,yes and i was telling hr lets hangout or meet up in a place she was like im busy and i will be busy that week. I called her up andshe was im busy lets tal ksoem other time. but is gettng to the point. are you telling me you avoiding me.

I think so and is sad because i did send her a text msg saying if you going to avoided me plz tel lme so i can move on with my life and do something of myself. Sadly it has been 4 hours with no reply and yes i replied when she told me she was busy that week.. so if she didnt replied to my msg me saying: if you going to avoided me plz tell me so i wil lstop talking to you. then idk what else to do or think.. I'm tired of the pain and thinking that she will ever come back into my life. I became such a person now that youy wouldnt imagiven how dedidcated i become and learn the hard way in college.

I still love her but iwont hurt myself because shes going to be a DELETED and tell me ''shes busy'' 100% of the time.

Last edited by Hope on 2010-11-11, 23:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed profane language from the message, please note no profanity shall be used in the forum)

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-11-29, 17:37

Well, guys, the 1st of December is almost here and the prediction is no closer than back in October. I may e-mail him about it and asked what happened or if circumstances changed. Basically, the situation is about the same as before, only the result that was predicted may not be the result I really want now. Will update at the end of the week.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 18:30

NoOneMournstheWicked wrote:Jamie didn't give me a time frame, but so far I'm not really seeing anything from the confidence spell either. I gave a speech for one of my classes a couple days ago, and I think it went pretty badly... I was so nervous I couldn't control the tone of my voice Embarassed i have my ups and downs when it comes to public speaking. I think my earlier "results" was probably from the herbal remedy and the fact that it was just a presentation and not an actual speech.

I just wanted to be helpful and say that hypnosis helped me out a LOT in this area. I use to go to auditions and be shaking, everynight I would listen to hypnosis in bed and after about 45 days, I honestly feel very very little nerves when I audition! Maybe that would help!!

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-11-30, 13:58

Hey guys, I tried Jamie's readings after a lot of you raved about it, and I'm kinda confused right now because I'm actually working with Elena for my spell, but some of the things he said are different from Elena -_- I have no idea what to make of it.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-30, 18:37

Sadly none of Jamie predictions came true.

He is a lovely guy but even his insistence and confidence of predictions nothing came to fruition.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-12-01, 13:33

I'm still in contact with him ~~
nice 2 exchange mails but i serious have not much expectation abt his spells ~~ They nvr work for me ...

his predictions well ... u all know
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top