[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-10, 14:27

Had my reading with Jamie just now, and you guys are right... he's a very sweet guy to talk to. He spoke highly of Hector. His exact words were "I totally trust in his services." He also mentioned two other casters- Ava Kay Jones and Sallie Glassman. Anybody heard about/had experience with those two?

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-18, 13:37

I contacted James also today. You are right people, he is seet in his mails, strange, he also told me that I don' t need no reading, no spell as he has very good feeling about my spells that are casted and that I should see results in few weeks... I dont know what to think anymore.
We changed 8 e-mails in total and he was very very sweet. but not, that I went through this thread, I am getting scared as seems like he has told same things to lots of You?!
Has anyone any news about him recently?

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-04, 21:58

Jamie told me that I didn't need any more work on Love! if I wanted work it should be to speed up Money & Luck my way for 2011. I felt this was honest....& it was on point with other Reads I had...Elena/Yaya/Ana.

I was curios.. he was out of country & he still responded by email reading which was cool with me. He recommended some beads... hmmm

I think that the psychic can know some things but if you have a detail or secret between U & your ex or something they aren't picking up on that & reading everything you have done...like you contacted or thought about a Chinese Taoist etc. But real pertinent situational stuff I think they relay or speak up on...from my experience I'm seeing.

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-04, 22:01

@needforhelp I don't think its a bad thing to tell you that you have powerful work done...but not believing... WILL or MIGHT STALL OR DELAY what you have goin on for sure... If you have alot of work being done by several I would think at some point someone will be honest & say hey you dont need anymore spells... Right? Yaya told me the same thing as others... Believe it & see what happens! Very Happy

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-05, 21:56

Hi Thickcaramel!
Thank You for Your supportive words! And a happy new year!! Last time I was in contact with Jamie, was two weeks ago, before I went to my Christmas holiday and he told me he saw that my ex would contact me in the end of the year, I also told him that it would be impossible as I left country for two weeks, so as I predicted, my ex did not contact me, though Jamie suggested that he could contact me by e-mail for example.. but that did not happen :-(... Elena gave me sweet reading and when I answered her, she never replied... seems like all readers and casters have turned their backs at me :-)), But I think You are right, we must have belief and trust that these things will work out and they will... or another thing that I have thought... What if our brake-ups happened for a reason and life has something way better in its pockets for us, but we are too stubborn to see and understand that???

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-06, 02:55

@ needforhelp ...I'm gettin excited! Now I need a career/money spell! Get things movin! Yea I know what ya mean! We want what we want tho! But funny I always think of this.. A few years ago I was looking to buy a home & I found a Condo spacious two sory with balcony cool paint... Wanted it BAD but financing wouldn't allow at THAT time.. Well kept ma head up saw a HOUSE through window claimed it as MINE! Moved in few mos later!! So I believe yes sometimes God, universe MAY HAVE a house when U thght U wanted a condo!! Smile

I think no matter what U gotta follow ya heart BUT keep eyes open for other oppts! Yaya told me he will probably hold me back. Truth is U can't deny your feelins they are REAL no matter what anyone says! I have experienced saying & believing.. Telling people this or that WILL haPpen even IF I don't KNOW how! Just like getting a house that my boyfriend told me WHY bother going to look when it's. 50' over my budget! BUT I knew & said it was MINE in my head! This works, & I think it can apply for Love & everything!

Very Happy

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-06, 03:08

@ R any change you see with situation.. Conflict with Elena vs Jamie prediction?

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-01-06, 14:37

Um, I would go with Elena... Jamie kept insisting my ex would come back like right away and stuff, but he didn't. To be honest, I don't expect him to come back anymore. I actually don't think we can be happy together even if he does come back because of some issues... In any case, Elena was more right on the spot saying that she doesn't see my ex back in my life anytime soon, but that would contradict her spell for me waaay back in September 2010.

HOWEVER. Elena did mention that her spell is special in the way that it brings the best situation to you - for example, if my ex is best to be brought back, he would; if not, I would meet another guy who's better than my ex.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-06, 16:54

Hi All,

Jamie is a lovely guy but nothing he said came to fruition even the couple of rituals he did nothing came to light.

Elena Angel lovely lady but nothing came true especially the timescales she gave.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2011-01-06, 17:12

had a spell and a reading with elena....timescale for me too...was out, not right. but she said some good things....that even she could not know.
jamies predictions too sucks.....i take him for fake. will never use his servecis

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-12, 13:59

I don't know... I doubt in Jamie...
I had also spell done by him and as we were exchanging e-mails via gmail and my e-mail address is also gmail, he his now automatically in my gmail contacts and he is like ALWAYS online.... ALWAYS... If he is chilling in his gmail, when the hell does he do his job?! I don't know... strange...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-13, 01:58

That's funny! Keep in Mind that Gmail is connected to ya cellphone! Sugalily & I had some exchanges, as well as Jamie this week.. Get back to you back & forth she has hers on iphone him too cuz he did my reading out of country for holidays. He has same predictions as everybody else. Seems nobody has had predictions come to be as given. Hmmm.. I think I saw spsp1 say No Jamie had it wrong but then later noiced he was right. My thing is IF like 4 psychics say its gonna be same time within wks & it doesn't come to be then hell! LOL what happens with that!? Does the Universe switch Up? I know different decisions lead to change in outcomes, do believe there's Not One path... We'll see he told me his spells are like 90%.. Coup dayz ago

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-13, 04:58

@thickcaramel have I done something to upset you only I have sent you 4 private messages and not had a response from you but know you have read my messages? Yet you have posted on here.

With regard to Jamie nothing cane true. The only thing that was just a coincidence whilst on phone to him my ex missed called me with one ringer in October but I cannot say this is down to Jamie.

He built my hopes up with his prediction but sadly nothing happened.

Thanks spsp1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-13, 23:59

Nope@spsp1! I have talked to U on PM.. But I think the last one U asked some things I'm not sure if I can answer! I didn't WAIT until my Ex called Me, I SMS'd him simple I miss U after a mos & a week after Anas. Things are going in right direction! Was confused because I was told I didn't need a spell for him to come back.. Sorry using ma phone & never went back to your message.. Can't give ya too many for sures! Not too good about Jamie.. Smile hmmmm

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2011-01-17, 10:23

His spells still didn't work for me...
tho he keep saying that its possible ...
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-01-26, 14:16

hello guys,
after a long long time. i was not here..... anyway i was lost whole the past 3, 4 months. Anyway as i guess since anythings didn't happen as he predicted( which implies that the opposite of his predictions may happen)...... i guess so, because it's long time now. but he told me that it's not the will of god Sad..........and it'll never happen, but if you know something about my case, you may say it's obvious.but still i haven't given up.still i'm loving her, and only gonna love her.i'll try my best more.not gonna trust any of these magicians.it's the best way as i see.
good luck to you all!

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None James Duvalier

Post by jack on 2011-01-27, 04:00

Hi
I have noticed there is NO recent chat or any advice going recently about http://www.jamesduvalier.com Please keep posted about the the results if you have used his services.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-27, 06:52

I have used, no results yet whatsoever! Well, i have given up on spells anyway and decided to move on when it comes to get my ex back!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2011-01-27, 11:31

I've used him, nothing he predicted came true. I haven't used his spells though.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-27, 11:33

To be honest for me, he doesnt seem real... but thats only my gut feeling..

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-01-31, 01:57

James Duvalier seems a scam artist...I used his services, nothing happened as he said and now clearly he is avoiding me on chat (as soon as he figures out it's me...he has a phone call or something else ). with my experience he doesent seems to know anything about voodoo.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-01-31, 02:10

This guy is not real...I have had experience with him...he is even trying to avoid me now on chat.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-01, 20:34

I also had a reading and spells with him, his predictions never came true and his spells never worked, I'm going to send him an email asking for a refund...I've purchased many spells and I spent money, if he doesn't agree I will file a dispute on paypal...I think we should all email him asking for refund and telling him that we're all going to file a dispute on paypal, maybe he will get scared and he we'll refund us....what do you think?

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-01, 20:54

@jennifer you are right, I am with you on this

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-01, 21:02

So let's do it, i'm going to compose the email right now, I hope you guys will join me and jack...

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-01, 21:16

ok guys, email sent, let's see if he answers ...

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-01, 21:23

Thats interesting! He may give you a refund...too bad NUTHIN came to be... still don't know what to say as Suga Lily & others agree with his too... but could it be that situations change or circumstances based off of the other feelings & choices?? What do you think? Cuz I know Suga Lily said some negative stuff about my Ex in Dec.. yet affirmed we'd be back & a proposal was soon to be!! I just don't KNOW any more! lol Rolling Eyes Just don't wanna get hopes up too high, & feel stupid...while being confident.. BUT things are going GOOOD... jus kinda crazy WHO to believe... lol

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-01, 21:39

jennifer wrote:So let's do it, i'm going to compose the email right now, I hope you guys will join me and jack...

@jennifer I did file the dispute with pay pal few minutes ago..

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-01, 21:43

@jennifer I have tried to contact him almost everyday....no answer...you should file dispute with paypal as I just did.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-02, 06:43

Hey Guys, he answered to my email, He agreed for the refund, this is what he wrote on his email:

I am sorry none my my services worked for you. I did carry out all of the services, but results simply did not manifest. I will be happy to issue you a refund. Just let me know the total amount and I will refund it to your paypal account. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and any emotional stress I have caused

I have to admit that he is honest with me.....
@ Jack did you try to send him an email? maybe he doesn't use the chat anymore...

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-02-02, 11:00

James already refunded me money....He send me back money that I sent him trough Paypal, and also money that I sent him by western union... I have to say that he was very loyal and honest with me !
I don't think he's a bad person or a scam, he's just trying to help people but maybe his magick is not strong enough to achieve results.

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-02, 15:23

@jennifer Yes I email him saying that I have file a dispute with paypal...Yes he replied saying that he will refund my money back , got one more email from him after few minutes saying that refund has been issued. I'll say that may be he is not too good what he is doing but yes he is honest.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-02-06, 18:31

sorry james didn't work for you guys, his predictions for me weren't 100% totally correct either...i've just kinda gave up on alll this, i haven't talked to Jamie for like 4 months now, but i still don't think he's a scam, i just think maybe his spells aren't strong enough.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-07, 06:51

Me too, I have given up on all this spells - thing. I am afraid these things are just not working, if You are not meant to be with that person, then You are not. I have been avoiding to contact my ex, cause I didnt know how and if that would affect the spells. But Yesterday I contacted him to send me my things. This way I can finally put the closure to all this and move on. Or at elast try to move on....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-02-08, 03:06

did he reply back to you? maybe that will spark things up again? u never know
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-08, 03:10

@daisy
He is a very nice guy ..not a scammer.. but his spells and pomises never comes true...I guess he should concentrate and figure it out whta's going wrong ...

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-02-08, 05:19

I also emailed Jamie to advise that his rituals and reading never came to fruition. He offered me a refund but I decided not to ask for a refund as he is a lovely guy and gave me so much time on the telephone which was so valuable at that time.

He is a lovely guy but feel that his magic maybe not strong enough.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-08, 07:01

@Daisy, yes he did reply, apologising for not brining my things earlier and that he will do that as soon as possible. That was it. I have there one hotel - getaway voutcher that ends with february that we were supposed to use together one day, and I answered that I want that asap as I want to use it, not adding small detail that I am planning to go there with my best friend (female), not with a guy :-D, let him think I have moved on and having fun with someone else. I dont care anymore. All the pain he has caused, that's least I can do to make him feel bad. I am sure that with that comment his ego is raising its head and asks like fth? She is moving on? :-D I just know him that well!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None http://www.jamesduvalier.com/

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-06, 05:23

Is this a real spell caster? He has $25 prices for spell work but it seems like a good price but so cheap lol anyone worked with him?
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 18:54

lisha if you read this thread on him you will find who did and did not get results. From what I gather most say he did not get results for them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-12, 21:38

Just to add another experience to this thread, I purchased a reading from Jaime back in August (before finding this forum). It was a general tea leaf reading. The timeline for two predictions have passed and neither have come true. I will concur with everyone who had nothing but high praise for him as a person because he was super nice and extremely fast, unfortunately he was not accurate for me.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top