None Re: Voodoo Doctor Jamie - jamesduvalier.com - James Duvalier

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 13:25

WHERE IS DAISY?

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-05, 13:34

She's still coming to the forum - just that she's jumping from psychic to psychic to psychic - her last reading was from Sugahlilli - I was a bit like that too - got a bit reading nuts for a bit - i was chatting to her for almost three hours last night through the chatbox - I'm sure she is not a part of Jamie's crew - I feel he is genuine - just busy at the moment - even though I'm not too happy with my last correspondence with him, I was expecting a little more

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-05, 13:35

Now, I'm lost...whether to pay him or not...
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 13:37

James confuses me. I mean, why did he say he was able to help me when he knew he couldnt?

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 13:41

I"m here guys!!!! I just haven't been posting much because I have a spell in process, and want to stay positive for it. I got the same email this morning, about his mom and aunt leaving, and he cancelled his trip to Italy, so he's back on with usual hours.

Mokotshi, I'm sorry girl, I dont know what to say. Try checking your spam, or catching him through chat, and ask what's going on!!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 13:42

what happened Mokotshi? what did he say when you talked to him??
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 13:44

@Daisy. NOTHING. thats the thing... he hasnt said anything to me since last week tuesday. Im starting top panic

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 13:47

I thought you tried talking to him through chat?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 13:48

LOL. I tried Embarassed , but he didn’t respond and now, he is offline.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 13:59

awww i'm sorry! If you want, I can say something to him in one of my emails, but i don't want anyone thinking i'm associated with him in any way, I'm a customer just like you all! I bought a spell, and i'm waiting for results!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-05, 14:05

Daisy, id you do- I'd kiss you, roll you around and... Ok, I think you get the hang of things, I'd be greatful!!! Maybe my mail has been delivered to his spam folder...My name is Lesego though. I am almost certain that he will remember me.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 14:27

Okay so I emailed Jamie,and mentioned to him that someone from the forum was worried that they might have been scammed b/c they got no response and he replied really quick! I'm going to copy the exact email here for all your to read....(erasing names bc some of my personal things were in it too)

Tue, October 5, 2010 1:20:18 PMRe: Re:

To:

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch. I will be happy to read for you again soon. As for the business deal, I do think there was quite a bit of money involved at least 10,000$ and that is one reason things have not been dissolved yet.

With the case of the 10 year reunion, it took awhile, like 6 months and 3 major ceremonies but things came together in the end. I will talk about it in more detail on the phone next time, Im being lazy now, I've been typing e-mails all day :-P

As for the person on the forum, it's not a woman, but a guy from South Africa and never bought a spell from me. He contacted me and said he had no money and asked for my help and I agreed to do a simple candle burning spell for him, now he is constantly harassing me and expecting more free stuff, which is just not going to happen. I do not run a Voodoo charity :-P I don't mind doing free readings here and there and touch up spells for people like you and (he said TC's name here) who are good clients/friends, but I learned my lesson about not making people pay up front and then he bad mouths me. Well, I have gotten negative feedback before and survived, but thanks for letting me know. :-)

I know that XXXX is fine and safe and things will get interesting (in a good way) soon.

-Jamie :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-05, 18:48

Guys, I have just emailed Jamie asking when is a good time for a reading and he responded straight away "he is free tomorrow as it is late where he is and going to bed now"

I thought he was based in USA? I live in the UK so USA are behind GMT...

So not sure if he is away from the USA?

Mokotshi have you received a response back yet?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 19:23

He's in Romania right now, I think Romania is 2 hours ahead of London, if I'm not mistaken...
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-06, 01:54

I contacted him,hope he could see something in my situatuion and i hpe elana spell isnt deleyed from this, i hope he isnt a scam. i cant affort if i get his service anymore .. :/ good luck everone

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-10-06, 05:43

Good morning to everyone.

@Daisy. Thank you for contacting James on my behalf, honestly I owe you a lot.

Firstly- I would like to apologise if it seemed like I had badmouth James and if I had harassed him. It honestly wasn’t my intension. If you don’t mind, I do not wish to get into great detail on the type of help that I seeked from James…

I never told you guys this because I did not want pity from you or I did not want you guys to judge me based on certain things. But I am a young homosexual South African male, (yes, I’m gay) and I do not have any money. Things are not easy for me. I do not really have a home as my father has chased me out of his house. I do not have much, so I hustle here and there… I have sold almost everything that I have to have payed people who claimed to have been spell casters. I sold everything (including my body- and not get paid) in order to get enough money to get spells cast. It shames me greatly to have done that, but I do not wish people to judge me on that, I do not want to tell people about that because that is not who I am. I wrote to James and explained my situation to him, and he was generous enough to help me- free of charge and I would reimburse him as soon as I had gathered enough money to pay him. And thank him for his faith in me.

I had great amount of reliance on him, as his reading for me was SO accurate, it was short, but he got a lot of things right. So I sent him a second email, asking for advice as I had mixed with the wrong crowd and one of the people that I befriended had bound me spiritually, she has attempted stealing my soul (long story) and so I asked James for his advice on what I should do then. I think that that is what made him not respond to my other emails and eventually quit helping me. I was excited, finally I knew someone who was able to help me, for the first time in years- I had HOPE. And James Duvalier brought that to me life. Now, I am sorry if I made anyone doubt him and his power, I was worried. It’s like owning a Lamborghini and have it taken away from you. That is why I was worried; going back to living the life of a dog was just unbearable. Once again, I apologise to James and his friends/Clients. I don’t know what I’m going to do now; I have sent him an email, asking for his forgiveness, I hope he responds to it.

I know we all have problems, and mine are not greater then yours. I just thought I should put things into perspective instead of denying everything and lying. Guys, thank you for always supporting me and each other. This is the only place in the world where I thought people could understand what it feels like to have problems. I honestly thank you all.

If any of you do happen to text James, could you please tell him that Im sorry? Please. This is the last thing that I will ever ask anyone to do for me. It is difficult asking people to do things for you, I don’t like bothering people. I wish I had money to pay for his spell and I wish I could personally say sorry to him, but I cant Sad . I hope you guys at least try to understand.

In love and Light.

My real name: Lesego, which is setwana for” Luck” or “Fortunate”.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-06, 06:46

I am very disappointed in Mokotshi - we're being lied to by scamming spell casters and scamming psychics and now by others seeking help - I was emailing him yesterday thinking I was talking to a 20 year old girl, I have no problem whatsoever with homosexuals, it's a pity you were honest with us Mokotshi - however, I do hope you find help for your situation. Jamie has told me that I will hear from my ex by Saturday lunchtime - so let's wait and see what happens - I'm not holding out too much hope, as my ex seems to be getting on with things but then again, my ex has surprised me before with the way he can turn things around.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-06, 06:52

I know we're all a little sensitive about being lied to and tricked, but it seems like Mokotshi has dealt with a lot of ridicule and discrimination because of his situation. I can't even imagine what it's like being a homosexual in South Africa, especially since I live in New York City, where it's obviously much more acceptable to be homosexual. But even here many of my friends who are homosexual feel discriminated against at times. I don't mean to ramble, but I don't think Mokotshi lied maliciously. Everyone on this forum should remember that most people on here are looking for honesty here, that's why we're here.

Mokotshi I wish you well in your situation. You should try some manifesting work, it could really help start to turn things around for you.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-06, 07:15

I just wanted to say that I do feel for Mokotshi and his situation, it can't be easy being homosexual in south africa, I just didn't like being liked to - but I do wish Mokotshi all the best and I do hope he finds a way to solve his situation - we are all here to help each other and hopefully one day we will find a solution that will benefit us all.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 10:48

Hello All,

I must say what a sweetheart Jamie is. I spoke to him this morning and he was adamant that my ex and I would be reunited this year a month later than UK spellcastor predicted. I did ask for him utmost honesty and no problem if he could not foresee my ex returning I could accept that as I am now thinking with much clarity but again Jamie appeared very certain.

He is doing a little prayer ritual today to help propel and speed matters.

Even though he did not wish to charge me for my time this morning, I have paid him a little extra not much on top of this ritual for his kindness and sincerity.

He does appear like a lovely guy, respectful and well mannered.

We will see what this month brings, one can only pray and hope for the best but it certainly has been an interesting journey.

Love to you all.

PS Jamie did recommend Dr Snake and informed me that a couple of his clients in USA and Ireland have claimed to have received successful results from him? Have emailed Dr Snake so will see what he comes back with. TC thank you for your comments.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-06, 11:43

I must say James aka Jamieprobably is real. I told him I'm working win a spellcaster and told me to trusted his or her work. He said I don't neednno more spells and in 3 weeks I will see communication. If he wanted me to get a spell he could charge me and he didn't,though he wants me to keep.him updated with my case.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-06, 13:24

Mokotshi,

I'm sorry for the troubles you're going through, and I understand that you would want to keep your life private as it is not accepted where you live BUT there was no reason for you to lie and say that you paid Jamie for a spell, and then he quit replying to you. You are ruining the reputation of a caster who genuinely tried to help you, and you were bringing negativity and doubt to those of us that were trusting him and holding onto hope.

However I wish you the best of luck in your journey
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 13:35

Mokotshi,

Whilst I have emphathy with your situation, please be careful not to alienate those around you by making false claims and discrediting or tarnishing a person's reputation if not true. If someone has supported you in your hour of need and offered kindness then it is sad to hear that you would treat them in this manner.

I agree with Daisy it is very unfair to discredit another or put doubt in our minds when we have been hopeful and optimistic there is a genuine spellcastor that may bring us results. There are vulnerable people on here and holding onto hope for a happy resolution so please be mindful of that.

I sincerely hope that you get the help and support you need from those around you and realise that kindness costs nothing. The more kindness you give it will be returned to you in abundance as I am a great believer in this.

Think positive thoughts and help others in need and you may be surprised what the universe rewards you with in return.

Take care.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-06, 14:04

Gonna agree with daisy and spsp1 on this. It's not cool to make false claims on someone since all of us are looking and hoping for genuine spellcasters.

I really hope your situation gets better, however, since it sounds like you've been through hell. :/ You'll be in my prayers.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 19:54

Please can someone answer a question for me?

I have had two readings, one by Jamie and one by Robert who both say the opposite to one another???

Who would you be more inclined to agree with? I am so confused as Jamie was so adamant about his prediction for me....

Help.......x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-10-06, 22:17

oh! yep! agree with Dailsy and TC.i'm too disappointed with Makotshi, how can some one play a double role with some people who're really trying to help each other....... Sad

wish you luck and fortune to you Makotshi! btw, i guess you'll be able to get good results with your problems, just try to be honest, it'll solve all your problems oneday, if not you'll have to suffer whole life, if you're not going to be honest.i'm sorry, but i have to say the truth.good luck!

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-06, 22:32

Good on him for admitting he lied though.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-06, 23:16

yes at least he apologized to all of us he hurt, unlike the gesture made towards me for being associated with Jamie just because I didn't post on this thread all the time
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-07, 00:09

Hi to you all, people in the forum...
Just to share with you that after reading carefully all you ve posted about Dr Jamie, i decided to sent him an e mail explaining my situation and wishes....although i ve one spell on course... but let me tell you what i think...

many of us (at least i deduct so after reading the different posts) are desperate..... and sincerely i don t know if we believe or not in spells.... i think we like to dream and to think that magick can help us to get our wishes.... Speaking of myself..... perhaps this is a way to pass life..... i mean, living from illusions is also a way of living...

Personally, i ve lost my Mom rather suddenly, she was only 70 years.... and since that i feel as if i don t care for any more.... well, for mny Dad yes, but regarding my life.... i guess i ve get used to be alone and to realize that love isn t sthg with a place in my life....i ve got used to be unhappy. Anyway, i d never ever date a man just for not being alone.... so, if the one i like doesn t correspond me, i will have to accept that and forget about love, cause for me he was love, in 45 years it was the first time i felt i could love anybody in an absolutely sincere way... well, sorry buddies if i went out of topic.,,..,

let s see what Dr Jamie answers....
Anyway, AN observation i have to do: you see that, among his spells, he has many "to drive a guy mad about you" (or stgh like that)... but ib wonder, wouldn´t it be binding the guy? wouldn´t it backfire one?

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None jamie

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-07, 02:11

I send Jamie another message and this is what he said, i should be looking in the next 3 weeks, i don't get it could someone nicely explain it to me

I would look for something unexpected like running into her or hearing something about her by word of mouth.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-10-07, 10:47

Daisy, people are paranoid. They're broke and have this last hope and they don't want it to be shattered .. and so they'll get frustrated and stuff easily...

Don't blame us ... ok? Remember, we all here to help.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcherry on 2010-10-07, 12:15

I ordered a spell from him and he said I should be able to see the results by end of Oct. If I never see any results, I will safely conclude that he is a spam. Everyone agree?

pinkcherry
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-07, 13:46

hey guys, where is james from??? I tought he was from USA, but then he send me his address to send money via western union and He wrote ROMANIA????

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 14:11

***Let us all please remember to read the entire thread beforehand so we don't have to keep making the thread longer and longer, just by repeating the same things over and over again.***

He's from Massachusetts, but he has a condo in Romania and travels back and forth from the states to Romania. I don't know how long he's staying there, but def until November, as far as I know

Pinkcherry,
I don't agree, to call some a scam just because one spell didn't work is a bit harsh. A scam is defined by someone who deceives, swindles, and hustles people out of their money. Jamie is far from that. He's not in this for the money. If you read all the posts above, you will see that he has helped many, he has provided additional services to some for no extra charge, he even told darkchaos that he didn't need a spell, and everything would happen on it's own. Now if Jamie was a scam, he would've made Darkchaos buy a spell. All this proves that Jamie is not after to deceive people and scam them out of their money. He truly and genuinely wants to help.

Now saying that, I hope your spell manifests and gives you everything you desire, but in the slight chance it doesn't you have to remember, there are could be multiple reasons why, always other factors that play into affect, maybe the universe thinks what you asked for isn't best for you, maybe it's not the right time, maybe the spell wasn't strong enough, maybe your karma had something to do it.

I think Elena is real, but I also think her spells aren't really strong enough, and I haven't seen any results from it, so does that mean she's a scam? No, it doesn't. It just means it wasn't strong enough because she uses white magick, and my problem requires something stronger.

On a side note, I had another reading with Lily yesterday cause I needed to talk to her about something, but I also asked her what she thought of Jamie, and she said she got really positive vibes from him, she said she felt the energy from his spell working towards my problem! I must say I was happy to hear this :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-07, 16:09

Hi Guys - I don't know if Jamie is genuine or not - but I feel that a scam artist is someone who tells you they are going to do something for you and then takes your money and does nothing. All I can say about Jamie is that he has been there since my first encounter with him on the 25th, he has told me that my ex will contact me by the latest Saturday at lunchtime - I can't see this happening but maybe it will - I paid Jamie €19.05 and it was the best money I've ever spent if it was only for his kind and caring words - if my ex doesn't contact me by Saturday i'm not going to fall to pieces, I'm going to get on with my own life and live every moment like it were my last and that's a promise xx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-07, 17:03

I finally had a reading with Jamie. He's very sweet, as everyone has said and he's very easy to talk to. One of the thing he recommended to me for my situation was the Service to Saint Expedite. Has he recommended that to many others? Has many people gotten this? Of course only talk about it if you want, I was just wondering. Also does anyone know why his prices are so low? I'm not complaining, but just wondering....

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-07, 17:07

Hey Lover 13 - when I contacted Jamie first he told me that I didn't really need a spell that my ex would come back to me on the third week of october, i opted for the reading and he offered to do a cleansing spell on both of us and that hopefully this would spurr my ex on to contact me sooner - he never mentioned any other spell to me so I don't know - the reason for his spells being so cheap I can't understand but I feel he just wants to help people - hope this helps

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-07, 17:11

Sorry Lover 13 should have asked - how did you find Jamie's reading, did you find him accurate??

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 17:12

Hey love13,

I've never been offered the service to saint expedite...did he explain to you why you needed that and the purpose it will serve?

The spell he told me about had to do with the lwa Erzulie Dantor

I've also never asked him why his services are so cheap, just appreciated his kindness, but maybe you can ask him, and let us know what he says.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 17:16

I just read the little paragraph on saint expedite on Jamie's website, it says it's for fast results when you're tired of waiting! And he's seen situations turn around in 20 minutes! WOW, did he mention any of this to you? Did he tell you how long it'll take for your situation and stuff?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-07, 17:50

He didn't tell me how long it would take with the spell, he just said it would speed things up. I'm going to ask. I wonder why he recommended this to me and not to other people. Interesting. I'm going to email him a few questions about it and let you guys know. I found his reading pretty accurate, at times I wished he got a little more in depth, but everything he said made sense for sure!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-07, 17:52

You guys didn't tell me what Jamie meant by that.-___- Daisy I read your msg Smile

My post was in page to it was the last post before page 3 Mad

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 17:58

Darkchaos,

I think that means that something will happen in the next 3 weeks that you should look out for, like a sign of some sort.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-07, 18:00

Hi Darchaos - not too sure what Jamie meant, maybe you should ask him - it's hard to say when you haven't read the whole email or the whole conversation chat - but seems to me that you should get some news from her through friends or something or maybe bump into her over the next three weeks - hope this helps - probably best to ask jamie to explain it better to you though

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-07, 18:36

He didn't tell me about that, but he did tell me about my spirit guide and how to invoke my spirit guide. I may try that over the weekend.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-08, 01:03

Love13 wrote:He didn't tell me how long it would take with the spell, he just said it would speed things up. I'm going to ask. I wonder why he recommended this to me and not to other people. Interesting. I'm going to email him a few questions about it and let you guys know. I found his reading pretty accurate, at times I wished he got a little more in depth, but everything he said made sense for sure!

He recommended the St. Expedite spell for me as well. I am not going into anything right now as I'm waiting to see if I get results.

Just out of curiosity, everybody keeps talking about chatting with him. I did everything by email. Are you talking about on the phone or does he have an actual chat? Maybe I have missed it.

Thanks

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 01:13

If you go to his home page, right under his picture, there's a chat box, if he's available just click on chat now.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-08, 01:28

Thanks Daisy...I looked right past it. Duh. Does he do readings via chat or just phone and email?

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-08, 01:29

i will ask him but you guys are right i hope i do end up wit hthis girl. thans guys for been there for each and one of us.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 03:55

I spoke to Jamie by telephone twice a couple of days ago.

He also predicted that my ex will return and all happening this year. Robert predicted the opposite so I was upset but Jamie told me what his spirit guides were informing him.... Only time will tell, he did state however that communication he sees around 10th November just a little later than what UK spellcastor has predicted 15 October. We will see what emerges.

Jaimie spoke to me for 20 minutes and did not ask for any payment, he was kind, polite and courteous. So it is unfair for people to question whether he is another SCAMMER. A scammer is somebody that deliberately goes out to defraud you and be deceitful, take your money and nothing.

Jamie has offered me free advice on other things I could do myself
and found him to be so lovely and helpful. I am very much into reiki so hold some hope.

He does readings by phone and email. I preferred by phone and that is what he predicted for me.

He seems like such a lovely caring individual and very kind indeed so it is very unfair for a couple of comments I read above to question his validity.

I most certainly will be keeping in touch with Jamie.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top