What Fake Spell Casters do to People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None What Fake Spell Casters do to People

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 18:21

This is a post I saw on a forum that I wanted to share with the scam forum so it can go on the www.

"IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! THIS IS HORRIBLE"

Folks I just spent the last hour on a phone call that brought me to my knees. I received a call from the friend of a young lady that had been looking for a spell caster to help her situation. I was informed that the young lady had fallen victim to several spell casters for several years. She tried to commit suicide today and all I know is that they are working on her, she is in a coma is my understanding from a drug overdose. I will keep yall updated as much as I can. How far will these people go to make a buck. If you pray start praying for this girl and her family.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: What Fake Spell Casters do to People

Post by Hope on 2011-10-10, 18:27

I am sorry to hear that, it makes us be aware that sometimes we need to be able to face reality and get professional help, most spellcasters are no professional therapists, a professional care may be necessary for some cases. Some of these people play with your head to drive you insane.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 18:47

It's just a sad story. I just though people should be aware. It brings me back to the post Maggie posted some time ago about the confidence scam. People need to know that all the fake spell casters are doing is trying to get your money. I too was a victim once and I just had to stop. I get as far as having a reading but will not send anyone any money beyond that for any work. Like Maggie said once, no results means no money....I like that angle. They want to do business as a spell caster then they should be able to buy the supplies they need to do the work.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 19:28

Divine, I wrote you a pm. I am really concerned that I may know who you are talking about. This story is very sad. I hope she will be alright whoever this poor girl is. Desperate feelings and then being scammed may have been too much for her to take.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-10, 20:02

That is terrible. May I suggest we do a prayer chain for this girl? I pray she'll be alright and she gets a good support system. This forum have been my greatest support during my down days. Thanks to everyone.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-11, 01:56

this disgusts me to the core. i swear... in their next lives, these scammers will most likely pay a very heavy price for what they are doing in this one.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-11, 03:10

I sure hope they get their karma in this life, too. That's a good idea Scammed. There is much strength in collective prayers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-11, 10:54

Yes I agree we can all pray for her to draw strength and pray that she pulls through and is surrounded by loving caring people that can offer her comfort and support.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by newred on 2011-10-11, 11:27

I really hope and pray she pulls through. I think we all know the hurt a scammer can cause by building your hopes up and then not caring one bit when your hopes come down with a bump.

Prayers go out to her and her family.

newred
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-10-12, 02:56

if someone can tell me her name or anything identifying her then i can ask my reiki group to send her healing energies.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 03:52

Moon, Divine did tell me her first name, but that's because I was afraid it was someone on another forum. I think she won't mind if I privately pm you her name, but I don't have her permission to post. If this poor girl makes it through I am certain she'll want her privacy to be intact.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 04:19

Divine, I sure hope it was okay that I privately gave her first name to Moon. I figured due to the seriousness of the situation healing may be needed. I normally would never share anything another told me, as I respect other's privacy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-12, 05:20

This is really sad:( I hope she pulls through and many blessings her and her loved ones.

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-12, 06:39

I will add her to my prayers. These scammers are completely heartless. They must have some idea of what they can do to people. The same goes for fake psychics. Its terrible.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top