"Call Me" Spell554

"Call Me" Spell

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None "Call Me" Spell

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-11, 23:21

I would like to know if anyone had a successful call me spell. Or know where I can get one thanks!

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: "Call Me" Spell

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 00:35

There is one where you get a purple plate and put his picture face down on it but only for 15 minutes at a time, so you have to watch the clock, take off for a minute and repeat. It has worked for several friends, within a day.

There are sometimes purple plates at places like Target, Belk, Khol's and Macy's. There may even sell them on eBay and Amazon. There are others contact spells if you net search. That one just comes to mind.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None hey maggie

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-12, 00:44

Hey maggie
When you say "take off for a minute, then repeat" is that after I did the 15 minutes? And so do another 15 minutes?

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 03:07

Yes and you can do it all through the day, as many 15 minutes as it takes. There is another one about drawing the person's name in a circle sticking with a straight pin and putting on the phone, but I don't recall the precise details, but if you plan to use please look it up, as I might have something off. My friends did have success with the purple plate one. At first I thought it sounded silly, but hey whatever works. Two of them got calls or emails with a day and the third approx. a day in a half.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-10-12, 13:53

This sounds interesting! So I have to meditate on him calling me while his picture is on the plate?

R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 13:57

Yes and I would think the meditating is a very important aspect in trying to yearn someone in making contact. I think the reason for the purple plate is for clarity in thinking, so the person can receive your thoughts.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-10-12, 14:01

Okay, just a question but I hope I don't sound stupid - I've been trying meditation, especially each time before I call Lili or Tisha, but I've always closed my eyes and focus on my breathing before I start thinking about what I want to meditate on. If I close my eyes, I couldn't look at the clock right....?

R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-12, 14:39

What if you dont have the picture of the person ? Can you right the persons name ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 15:50

I'm not sure about the name only mira. It would be better than nothing, but I don't know if it would work as well.

R--Tisha suggested something to me long ago that I learned before, but had forgotten to put into practice. Light a candle and focus on the flame rising and lowering. It does work, though it takes some practice. You could use that, whilst focusing. I used to get distracted easily and sometimes still do. That trick always works for me. The focusing on the flame also allows to to visualize what you want. Then you can just shift your gaze to the clock and back to the flame, without a big interuption in thought.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-10-12, 17:44

I would love to try the candle thing, but my apartment has smoke detectors installed... I've been trying to find a way to dismantle them but for some reason, I can't...

R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 18:55

I am also in an apartment and frequently use candles. The smoke detectors have never gone off. A candle flame shouldn't do that. I never leave mine unattended, because I had a friend who caught her curtains on fire, but I have never had a problem. I burn candles in various sizes (tea light, votive, ritual, taper and the tall large jar ones) all the time. There is a smoke detector about 6 feet away, as the table I use as an alter is high, due to my last home having cathethral ceilings. If you are worried you could just go in seperate room from the smoke detector.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None definately going to try this tonight

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-12, 19:05

ok maggie so would a picture of me & the other person work? Because we have a picture together its not a very good one but its a picture..& would I set the candle on top of the plate? Or next to it? & does the candle have to be a specific color? I have a white candle. I know I'm asking a lot of questions I just want to do it right. Cause this person is not answering non of my calls or texts.

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 19:20

The candle does not have to be used for the ritual, but can be used to help one stay in focus (to meditate). White is a universal color and always can be used when there is a problem getting another color.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by djohlin on 2011-10-12, 19:47

Hi Maggie! For how long do you do this? How long of an interval? I want to try it but want to get everything done correctly. thanks:)

djohlin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None alright

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-12, 19:50

Do I have to hold the picture down for 15 minutes with no break?

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 20:13

I did not try it, 3 friends did. It worked very fast and hope it does for others. No need to hold the picture down, just place face down on the purple plate for 15 minutes, lift for a minute and repeat til contact is made. Try you best to will the person to make contact with you. Two of my friends received a call and one an email, but she was just as happy. I really hope it works for those who try it, too. I can't promise that it will, or just as fast, but must be something to it. If it was just one it could be a coincidence, but I wouldn't think so with 3 of them having success.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None thanks maggie

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-12, 20:24

Okay thank you ill see how this works out for me

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-12, 21:32

Good Luck!

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-13, 12:18

Hi Lisha, was browsing the lucky mojo forum, saw this thread and thought of you. I havent read it all the way through but it might be helpful to you flower

http://forum.luckymojo.com/contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-13, 13:54

That phone one is the one I saw. The first one, not with the blood.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-13, 15:29

Hello, Everyone
I tried this spell long back... I got result in about half a day....
Here it is:
Making Up Spell
A spell to stop an argument between you and another /or to change there feelings of aggravation...................

YOU WILL NEED:

1 Glass plate Purple in color. (deep purple if possible)
1 picture of the person. (Polaroid is best but not necessary)

place the picture face down on the plate for no more that 15 minutes at a time. If you don't have a Polaroid you need to have the negative of the picture handy, so you'll know where it is.

The person will either call or come by with offers of apology. in no more that 24 hrs. If they do not. do A treatment again for no more than 15 minutes. if by the 3rd treatment you still haven't heard from them try to give them a call. or go see them. because There feeling will have changed.

Given that i found one more... Same as Maggie said but detailed :

TO GET SOMEONE TO CALL YOU

Take a piece of parchment or fine quality writing paper and inscribe the name of
the target. Write it in a circle twice so the ends meet. As you do this,
concentrate on the person's face and you desire that they call you. Then, while
still concentrating, put a needle through the center of the circle created by
the name. Place the charm by the phone.

The call will come within 5 minutes, 5 hours or 5 days, depending on how well
the spell was cast and how much will power was used.
(This i never tried but i read it worked very well for some, not remebering exactly)

Hope that helps....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-13, 16:02

That's a good one too Ishh, thank you for sharing. One of these is bound to work for those who do them. I never asked what shade of purple, so that may be a fact that needs to be adhered to. The funny thing is I don't recall ever seeing purple plates until I heard of this, now it seems I see them frequently. Maybe I just never noticed, as purple is not one that goes with my kitchen or dining room.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-13, 16:10

yes...
These are likely to result....
And purple has always been my fav colour...
It fascinates me most....
Recently i found... It resembles spirituality....
Light purple color ignite romantic feelings....
Its i guess unique color....
Well, those trying these spells, wish u luck and do post ur experiences....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-13, 16:15

purple is my favourite colour too Very Happy

im thinking of trying one of these but i dont want my ex to contact me unless he has something good to say if you know what i mean so im not sure.

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None can a purple plastic plate work?

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-14, 14:11

So I got a purple plastic plate because I waiting for my glass one to come into the mail. I was meditating but during it I kept thinking bout other things but most of the time I was focused. & would I have to write a petition? I forgot to ask that

lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 14:35

No you don't have to write a petition, but the plastic plate is said not to work.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 14:50

@ lisha....
keep trying on plastic plate... so that once u ll get glass one u can focus completely....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 14:57

That's a good idea.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-15, 21:39

so.. i did one with the pin through the paper yesterday and my ex called me within 24 hours! didnt say anything i particularly wanted to hear but still, it worked!

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 22:32

That's great! I'm happy for you.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-16, 01:23

@cinnamongirl that's great Smile at least u can see some movement there. i myself am still thinking if i want to do this, coz i'm not sure what im going to tell my ex

dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 13:53

Sounds like a great spell. Not sure I understand how you write the name. Write name twice in circular pattern so ends meet? So just one circle correct? sorry, I''m so visual - sometimes it takes me a while. Just need clarification. And also, what charm by the phone? Thanks

@ cinnamongirl - wow! at least you know it worked. Agree with dreamer011 - I'm tempted to try, but not sure if now is the right time to talk. Need to sit on this one for a while.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 15:23

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 16:02

Thanks!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-16, 21:54

cinnamon: nice! i might try it at the end of this week, although not sure if the person in question's pride may get in the way.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-18, 21:27

hi all,
i just wanna say that i did a variation of a call me spell as an experiment on another guy just to see if it will work on my exbf. i thought that the spell didnt work so i just deleted and blocked this guy off my facebook and skype and then a couple of days later he emailed me when i havent even given him my email so i was really surprised. although im doing the same to my exbf my ex hasnt contacted me yet.

so i wanna know, does anyone here have any advice to remove blockages that might be stopping my spells from taking effect on my ex - because he is so stubborn and we broke up in a bad way so i guess hes still mad at me and consciously trying to block me and stop himself from contacting me even if he thinks of me. i just want him to be more open/receptive to my spells.

dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 21:33

If you search the website Cat's Rant.. look up Clearing a Path to Your Target. She publishes free spells for personal use ,but claims she will sue if shared on an site, forum or even in email, so I'm sorry I can't put it on here. On her site you see spells to the left and click on that and search for the precise words I referred to.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-18, 21:37

lol, you are too funny maggie, it will be an interesting lawsuit in court :-)

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 21:41

According to her, she's already sued ppl., but yeah that would be embarrassing.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-18, 21:49

lucky mojo recommends a honey jar to sweeten up the person before a call me spell, but they insist the person's personal concerns must be used, which is no-go for me.

lol, cat is really weird.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 21:57

I agree, but she does have some pretty good spells. I may try that clearing the path. I tried a blockbuster with no success, so I'm hoping that may work.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-18, 22:20

don't take me wrong, i enjoy her blog and i think she is real too, she just have some extreme rules, i am sure she must have her own reasons.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 23:03

Yeah, probably. She's witty, when she's venting. Someone called her a funny name and she went into a "rant" about that on that blog, that sparked a good case of the giggles for me, when I'd had very little sleep. I understand about plagiarism, but just to send a spell to another by email in myo should be allowed.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-18, 23:10

@ maggie, thanks thats very helpful, i haven't seen this blog before, lots of stuff to try

@geri_ong iv seen that too on lm thanks

dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 23:21

Sure, y.w.

If anyone wants a good laugh the funny remarks can be read on the topic "Cat verses the nut." It's the 3-25-09 post. The language is far less than pristine, but it's comical.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-18, 23:32

Im not sure if this was a good idea for me, as it worked, but resulted with my ex getting in touch with me about something i didnt want to discuss. but i have been doing a honey jar and he was definitley very warm, warmer than he ever has been.

i dressed the four corners and the centre of the circle with econciliation oil, love me oil and follow me boy oil, that may have made a difference.

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 23:57

That's good. Your honey jar sounds to be helping.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 00:25

yup. did you use your ex's personal concerns, cinnamon?

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 01:25

Geri, you can use a picture. I know there are writings to have personal concerns, but many don't have those.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 01:30

great! i've had his writings before but already used in a previous work, which didn't work. bleh.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum