www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-12, 03:27

I was just doing some surfing and I came across this site. It said call and get a free reading, so I did. As soon as I called she started reading me. Everything was off and she was speaking fast. Not only was she speaking fast but she was screaming at me. She asked if I was on unemployment and that my ex and I were in a two year relationship. Again she was off. The she said or should I say screamed, NOW DO YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK. I was like um yeah, then she screamed it again like a drill sargent; DO YOU WANT YOU EX BAAAAAACK! I wanted to say sir yes sir! She then said I will need 200 dollars. After that I hung up, while I was hanging up I can hear her still talking. It was so funny, I just laughed. Call for the free reading and stay for the laughs. Smile

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

Post by R on 2011-10-12, 18:43

Sir yes sir! Hahahaha why didn't you do that geri?
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-12, 18:50

I could not, I just busted out laughing. I was thinking is she for real. It sounded like I was calling a telemarketer. She gave the reading and asked for 200 dollars in less than five. It was pure comedy.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2013-02-02, 01:17

Rebuttal received from Madame Mazale

Message subject : [Contact] Remove Derogatory Comment on Madame Mazale

I am a true psychic reader and had had powers since the age of 11 and am now 57 years old. This was a young 19 year old female that was playing games. As we both know that some 19 year olds still have a teenage mentality and I guess didnt have anything else better to do. I am hosted on several other websites and have great reviews. And I do not like that this one and only one can have a negative effect on my business because i have had some clientes tell me that they read this comment but then went to other sites and seen all of the positive reveiws and were hesitant to call but did and they now have success stories. I think this negative comment insults my integrity and character.

For updates the forum is open at www.spsreviewforum.com
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top