www.thepsychictree.com - Krista - The Psychic Tree - Ebay thepsychictree*com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.thepsychictree.com - Krista - The Psychic Tree - Ebay thepsychictree*com

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-12, 20:47

Anyone familiar with Krista?

http://www.thepsychictree.com/bio.htm

Apparently I purchased a money spell from her back in 2006 and she just sent an email advertising her new website. Looking back at my emails, it was $1 for the money spell and I remember doing what she instructed but whether that helped me earn money, although I don't CLEARLY remember, I'm wanting to say that I didn't notice anything. Just curious if anyone is familiar with her or her work. Seems she does reading and spells so not sure if this is the right spot to start this topic.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.thepsychictree.com - Krista - The Psychic Tree - Ebay thepsychictree*com

Post by Hope on 2011-10-13, 01:56

Feedback in ebay does not look good:

http://myworld.ebay.com/thepsychictree*com

She spends lot of time in her bio. Too much bla bla bla, but this part called my attention:

"I'm an empathic, clairvoyant, medium, psychic, Spiritual Leader and advisor who's a Licensed and Certified as a MASTER Psychic, and Reiki Master with more then 25 years experience in energy, color, and touch healing, psychic readings, spell casting, predictions, Magick, religious studies, an expert on the occult and paranormal."

Who certifies a Master Psychic? never hear of it, and the 25 years of experience, ???? in her pictures she looks very young for such a loooong experience.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.thepsychictree.com - Krista - The Psychic Tree - Ebay thepsychictree*com

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-13, 07:14

Oh wow, she definitely left Ebay with an ugly bang!! I guess that's why she moved to a personal website to sell her services... no feedback to show her true colors.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-13, 08:27

"Reply by thepsychictree*com (Apr-14-11 12:23):

I'm REALLY sorry had an accident been in hospital I'm trying 2 get caught up!!!!"

This sounds like why. I never went to her, but the only time I gave a neutral on eBay the poor woman was in the hosptal and almost died. I felt so bad and called eBay to recant my rating, but by then many had given her negatives and she ended up closing shop.

I will agree she looks to young for those claims, though. With that said some seem to find a picture they like in life and stick with it for years. I have an older friend in her early 70s and I kid you not she puts a picture of her in her 30s on dating sites. Can you imagine what the men who meet her must think?! haha
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-13, 08:59

Also got the same email, I don't remember buying from her tho.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top