Group Manifestation Thursday October 27 at 11 pm Pacific Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Group Manifestation Thursday October 27 at 11 pm Pacific Time

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-12, 22:22

Click here to look at the time converter for your city

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/chatbox/index.forum?

This is our first Intent Circle for this blog. Please sign in to chat on this blog by 11pm on the 19th. I'd like for everyone to introduce themselves and send a picture of themselves (if possible) before we start. I will then say a few words on what to focus on and basically get the positive energy going. Each person will then state their wish, try to make it as clear as possible and only focus on what you want and not what you don't want. If we have time we can do more than one wish, but most likely we'll only have time for one wish per person BUT I'd like to also do one or two group manifestings that focus on love/relationships and money/career goals. Sound good to everyone?

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-20, 23:18; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Added time converter link)

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Group Manifestation Thursday October 27 at 11 pm Pacific Time

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-12, 23:44

sorry love13, 11pm PST?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-18, 18:54

It might actually be better for me to do it 11pm PST. I know that's very late for eastcoasters though. Can people let me know if they'd be able to do it 11pm PST? If not I may ask if we can actually do it next week. I don't want to put it off but I have a last minute visitor staying with me this week and I don't think I'll be able to do it 11pm EST.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-18, 19:56

OK, I will change the title and the calendar
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 21:25

I doubt I will be present for this one, cause that's 2 a.m. here, but I will catch other ones.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-19, 05:25

We can switch it next week. Can I possibly get an idea from those who can attend Thurs 2AM PST? I would like Maggie to be present...maybe next week is better.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 13:42

I can be there then, but chances are some of us are going to be able to meet sometimes and others other times and that may exclude people on PST time. I think you should hold them when you can and get as many people to attend the ones they can. Love13, in discussing it with Hope we may not want to share pictures, or real names. it isn't to be deceptive, but it's hard to know if there are some spellcasters or readers on the forum, at least from time to time. Anyway, I support your decision and to reiterate think you have come up with a great idea!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 22:56

are we talking thursday 20th October or 27th October?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-20, 19:11

Is it ok if we move it to Oct. 27, either 10 or 11pm PST? I'm a little under the weather right now and I have a visitor and I'm nervous tonight may be hard for me to get some alone time to get online for this. Also in the mean time it would be great if we could somehow forward our pictures and maybe the main goal we want to focus on for the circle. Hope - is there anyway we can forward attachments to each other through this site?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-20, 19:40

We do not have ways to add pictures to the forum. Maybe once I move to the new server, but not now. My advice for you is to try to meet with everyone in the chat room and work with positive affirmations of all the members present without the need to disclose pictures or personal information. You can do one member at the time to keep it organized.
Will change the date in the tile.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 20:49

Love13, hoping things calm down for you. I think it best we follow Hope's advice and be protective about sharing too much of our private info. Just the collective affirmations should work.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-20, 22:55

sounds exciting. i'm all for new experiences! Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-20, 23:19

Changed date in the calendar
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-21, 04:35

Thanks for going with the flow guys. I'm excited for this. Hope - I totally understand what you're saying. I'm just used to doing these with people I know, so I imagine them when manifesting for them but I think the energy we put towards each other is what's most important. I had just wanted to give people the option of sending their pics, but it's totally not necessary. And of course as we've said, people can change their avatars if they want in the meantime.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-10-21, 09:05

It would be awesome if I can participate, but I'm still new at whole meditating stuff, so I hope I won't hold you guys back!
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-21, 15:38

Suggestion

@love13 I have never done group manifestations and I am not sure I can be of much help, like R, I am not so good at the meditation stuff.
But I want to give you few tips for organizing an online event so it can be successful and organized.

I will write some rules I have in mind and when it comes to organization for you to edit them to fit your plan.
Some basic rules like:
1) no spellcaster or psychic discussions
2) be respectful to other members
3) do not complain about what you do not have, come here to manifest what you will have
4) every member will post his/her manifestation desire when they join the chat and we will rotate to the wishes of each member in the order they arrive.
5) when is a memeber's turn, all the participants will forget about their own problems and will tune into this particular situation, we will get to every one

I am not sure if this is what you have in mind, please change and adapt these suggestions based on your experiences.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-21, 17:20

Hey Love13, if you find you can hold it a little earlier please let us know. That's still 2 a.m. for those of us on the East Coast. If you can't no worries.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-25, 06:15

Hope: I think everything you said makes perfect sense. I was planning on leading a short meditation at first...nothing too in depth, mostly just about being grateful to the universe and getting us to all be present. So I'd like to do that right after we all log in for probably 2 or 3 minutes. Then I think people should state their desires in the order they entered the chat. It is VERY important for people to not focus on what they don't have, or to even talk about what makes them upset about a situation, but to truly focus on what they DO WANT.

The other really important thing is for people to truly feel grateful for what they do have...and I think it helps a lot if those feelings of gratitude have to do with what you want. Meaning if you're looking to manifest a happy relationship with lots of love think about the love you do have in your life or have had in your life and truly feel it as much as you can when you manifest. It really our emotions that will attract what you want, at least in my experience.

One last thing - I wanted to give people the option to go by their real name. I know we're not going to use pictures and I think that makes sense but it might be nice for people to use their real name IF they want to. I think I'm going to, just so when people manifest for me they are using my name. Is everyone ok with that? Again, it's just an option.

Depending on the amount of people we'll see how many wishes each person gets. Like I said before we could always do a group one for certain common desires, but obviously these are less personal.

Is it better if we do this 10 PM PST?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-25, 06:16

And please everyone who wants to try this should...even if you've never meditated or manifested before. It would be nice to have a good sized group.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-25, 07:18

I've never done one of these before ... but I'll give it my best shot...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-26, 00:49

I really want to stress, this is something everyone can do. It really is just focusing your energy and emotions. Although I think most people get better with practice, it's certainly not something people should be intimidated by. Just read the messages Hope and I read and start processing the process...if you're excited to try this, bring that excitement to the chat! It'll be awesome.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-26, 02:20

am good with your suggestions, love13. see you there!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-26, 21:07

I guess we'll just keep it at 11pm PST, unless 10pm would be better for you Maggie?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 21:11

I had my time zones wrong, so sorry. I can do either time.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-26, 21:27

i will be present...in 6 hours right? Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-26, 22:07

I don't get it. Is there a call in number or is this chat?

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 23:45

It's chat, I think. Time zones throw me off, but in the U.S. I think I am right in saying 11:00 p.m, in the EST is 3 hours earlier than PST and 4 hours than CST. Here is a world clock that should help.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=136
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-26, 23:53

Click here to look at the time converter for your city

It tells you the time of the event in different parts of the world

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/chatbox/index.forum?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-26, 23:56

ok... just figured out "chatbox". Thank you!!!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 00:31

Thanks Hope!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 01:13

I was right the first time..this is 2 a.m. EST. (Told ya I was bad with time zones. lol)If you all want to keep the 11:00 p.m. Pacific time please do. I will just catch an earlier one. The main thing is to get started. Maybe some times it can be moved to 7 or 8 p.m. Pacific time, which would be 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. EST.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-27, 03:07

we are on chat now
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-27, 10:02

Guys I am so sorry I fell asleep. I signed on at two then before I realized it I was waking up... How did it go? Perhaps we can try again with a earlier time.... 2 am on the east coast is brutal....

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-27, 10:26

hi lyricth, it is tomorrow friday apparently...nothing happened we just went on and signed out, just check the time converter above Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-27, 10:39

So it's tonight at 2 am? I will try to stay awake.... This morning I had the same thought though about whether it was last night or maybe tonight...lol...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-27, 16:53

Sorry for all the confusion. I know this one is a little late for the eastcoasters, I have to go to an event tonight and wanted to make sure I made it late enough for me to make it. I was going to switch it and make it earlier, but I'm worried at this point that'll be more confusing for everyone. So for now we'll keep it at 11 pm PST, which is 2 am EST. I think as long as we have a few people we'll be ok...and then next time you guys can do it earlier.

Hope- if you think it's worth it to make it a little earlier I can make it 9:30 or 10 pm let me know, otherwise I'm going to keep it the same time.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-27, 17:23

Oh my if you could make it 9:30 or 10 that would be great for this east coaster...
Let us know I will try to stay awake... lol

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-27, 22:43

i'm also confused, but i'm here, anyhoo. lol.

i believe PST is LA's time? in that case, i have to count 15 hours forward for my country.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-28, 02:53

i wonder when it is...i am online now Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-28, 03:04

Hey. If you're here for the intent circle please join the chat box below

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-10-28, 03:25

Hey guys. So unfortunately not enough people we're logged in tonight to do an intent circle. I guess it's my bad for choosing a late time for the east coast, but I thought there were going to be more people that could do it tonight. I wasn't sure where people we're coming from. In any case I think we still need to plan our first intent circle. I should have some time next week Tues-Thurs in the evenings and obviously it seems earlier is better. I can also do day time if that works for some people. I really need some feedback here to plan this. Please let me know what time is best for you next week Tues-Thurs. I'd like to have a decent group if possible.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-28, 06:11

Sorry. I really wish I could be involved but your night time is my day time and I am at work throughout the week.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-28, 12:43

Let us know the time. I'm sorry, but I was so dragging, last night.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top