AskNow.com - SCAMMED Nasty Customer Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None AskNow.com - SCAMMED Nasty Customer Service

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-13, 00:26

PLEASE DO NOT USED IT. HORRIBLE SERVICE THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND EVERYTHING...

I saw the free reading on their websites and I thought hye let me give this a try...
Apparently,i bought 20 minutes for 20 dollars which wasnt a bad dealt.

The lady I talked to was really nice and everything i got nothing against her but the website itself lets me to believe is a fraud website.. idk about there psychics....
The Psychic i used was spirit of sunshine really nice lady....

so ok,i used the 20 minutes and apparently i went over my minutes and they charge me 5.99 a minute...

Now,ok,I didnt mind for them to charge me 5.99$ the minute but the part that pissed me off was that they never warmed me after that...

so,I passed 3 minutes and they charge me 17.50 i didnt mind if i passed one minutes but 3 comon..

i called the same day and told them can i please get my money because i didnt know they gonna charge me 5.99 the minute... Also they told me to call them back on Wednesday and i did. i called them up and the guy was ok,u cant get your money back nor have the record for you to listen...

As a person i have rights to listen to the record even the guy who talked to me on sunday told me i can and they will..Apparently that wasn't the case.The guy was i cant because 1 1 need a lawyer and two because it was my fault/..

The manager got this nasty attitude with me that she not only hang me up but blocked my number as well...
I called back ysing my dads number guess what the same guy who talked to me on sunday pick up the phone and told him the situation and he was really nice again after i told him the situation.he was Sir,My manager is telling me to hangout the phone...

now only i wasted 17.50 but they were being rude and nasty....

Now this gets me to believe that website is faked and not real... Please be aware i dont want anyone to go with the same shit i went through tonight...

The Psychic I used was Spirit of Sunshine...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: AskNow.com - SCAMMED Nasty Customer Service

Post by Hope on 2011-10-13, 01:36

Sorry to hear your experience, you are not be the only one scammed with the free minutes or the specials in these sites, remember, there is always a hidden price tag on anything advertised free or very cheap!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-card-fraud/asknow-com/asknow-com-see-attached-email-ea3cc.htm

Most the so called "psychics" in these lines are just advisors, working home moms making extra income.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-13, 02:12

http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-companies/asknow-com/asknow-com-deceptive-misleadi-f7fd4.htm

Yeah,I kinda did a little research myself, Also I need to be a bit honest but i went to my bank account and they took 50 dollars from my account. Now im a bit pissed. tmw i will go to my bank and dealt with this issue.. Thank you so much hope for everything u have done to this website...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top