Prayer and Blessing Chain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Prayer and Blessing Chain

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-09-22, 07:56

Hi everyone
I finally get here- I must say, this is great. The blog was getting out of hand and scammers had taken over. I advice that we keep strong and weed out any of them that might try and present themselves here.

WOW guys. I know that many of you might think that I work for Elena Angel, but I don’t. In fact, I am from South Africa and just like you- I seek a solution. And honestly, I think Elena Angel is that solution. Many of you want results that are fast and you do not understand that the “strong” black magic that you want is VERY dangerous. That is where you are working with demons, vessels of Lucifer. Do you understand that you are going to have to pay for it dearly? And even with your life? I urge you to do a little research and find out if you really do want what you seek. Elena has casted a spell for me, it has not manifested yet (thought I should just be honest) but I feel her power, honestly I do. What you do not understand is that YOU are the one with the power in your hands, if you doubt Elena and her power; obviously her work has been in vain. You shoot yourself in the foot. You have to maintain a positive attitude in order to see results, have tremendous faith and believe that what you wish for is in the present- THAT is powerful. I believe that those who have failed are clouded by doubt, remove it. It is the key to your happiness. Yes we have been scammed, but God has sent along a genuine person to help us… believe in her.

Today- I ask for help from you people from all over the world. I am sincere… could you PLEASE just send me positive energy, heartfelt and genuine energy so that I and my loved one can be together? Please, I am a person with pride…. But today, I beg you to help me. Just a second or minute of positivist, directed at me will be enough. Thank you all

In love and Light

Mokotshi

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Prayer and Blessing Chain

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 08:06

You know, Mokotshi, I don't know if I agree with all the stuff you write about black magic and the devil etc. and "paying for it with your life" BUT it is not a bad idea to create a special "support" thread where each one of us can write what they wish and we can all just read the wishes and just be positive for the other person.

That can actually be as powerful as any magic. We can just say "may this person get their wish granted by the universe" or something like this... If we do this from the bottom of our hearts, it will work.

What do you guys think?

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 08:21

Mokotshi

I don't know what you are on but reading your post has definitely made me feel something - I was a little down today but after reading your comment it has definitely lifted my spirts a bit.

Ksiron - you could have something there about the support thread - sounds like a good idea - talk to hope about it - maybe it would help us all feel a bit more positive - if we stated our wishes and as you say - everyone to will our wishes to work - at least it might work towards us being more positive in ourselves

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-22, 09:29

MOKOTSHI:
Thanks for the motivational mail, but then I completey disgree with you on the black magic thing on one account. I mean, I do agree that it is very pricey , but it is not dangerous (it has been completely misunderstood as far as Im concerned). Anyway, it is nice that we are all here now and real, genuine and supportive of each other and trying hard to let no one get scammed again and lose their hard earned cash.

LR.

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-22, 09:32

yea!i agry with TC. it's some thing like a Blessing chain. i've read such things in parapsychology. if some people, take 30 people, if they all are spending a minute daily on every each other persons problems, and we should call the universal spirit and we should wish from our bottom of heart, our wishes 'd be done.
actually, there, all the people should start at the same time(we have to do some calculation to find that time since here, lots of people from different time zones) and we starts thinking and calling to the spirit and wishing him/her success daily for a minute.all should think of the same one. then in the next minute the other one.like that we must bless each other.we can limit the people for few number.it's more successful than praying alone.so daily for 30 minutes, 30 people are praying for each one of them at the same time, it's called the blessing chain.so it'd bring up more and fast results if we can make a blessing chain here.
but we all have to be honest, and trustworthy, and loyal. cuz we all have to know each others problem.i know it's abit risky thing.but a good solution.i guess

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 09:41

sounds goo tsen - but it's going to be hard figuring out the timezones - Hope is doing such great work here - we can't ask her to calculate this aswell - so what's the plan - I would find it hard to calculate this - my brain isn't the best at the moment - but a general time would be good - ie. early morning greenwich meantime or something like that - not sure how to do it to be honest

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 09:55

Tsen,
I believe it would be stronger if we all did it at the same time, but I'm sure it will be powerful even if we just put out supportive wishes individually. So maybe we could say a time in GMT and whoever can make it at that time, could calculate their local time by themselves.
Still, if someone can't make it at the time the group does it, they should still do it individually, because that would add to the group's energy.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-22, 10:07

yep!it's not so hard.we first have to chose fixed number of people and we all(the members) should each others problem. and all should be genuine and devoted for this blessing for a chose number of days.
and the time calculation isn't hard.and yea!and we should appriciate her work done here, with having those problems and all.Actually there are so many websites which we can find our time zone. so noone has to calculate time, we just have to know our time zone. so for example, my time zone is +5.30, and TC, your time zone might be almost zero i guess. so suppose, we decided to start the blessing at 1300 at Grinich time, so TC, you have to do it 1300 what ever you had. and for me i have to start it at 1830 what ever i had. we can't miss it. all the people should do it. i guess, since all are suffereing alot, all'd like to devote. and the other thing is we have know each others real names and our problem and what we need to be done.so for that we should have to form another forum or subforum for the members in the blessing chain.and to be intouch with each other.but i have one problem becuase, though people say we're in trouble and all, there are some men/women who try to fish in troubled water.so we all have to be genuine, honest and loyal and we should do it from our heart and we should each other pain from the bottom of our heart, if not this won't be useful.
so we just have to select number of people and exhcnage our ideas how to improve this more over and decide a time and start blessing.i'm sure atleast it'd bring us the happiness or positive thoughts.i guess even it's enough when i consider our current situation.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-22, 10:12

ksiron,
i agree with you, that's what've been saying in my earlier post.yes!we can do that way.so i'm explained it again and again above, because i didn't see your post while i was typing this one.the universal energy is more powerful and it's just like self suggetioning.it's a psychological method of motivating and doing things we need and getting our internal hidden energy to work out our problems.its very successful method. and when a group of people start wishing and blessing for each other and requesting from the universal energy it 'd happen fast.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 11:35

Only thing is Tsen, I don't feel very comfortable publishing my name and my ex's name on a forum where anyone could read it... What if he or a friend of his happens to read it? Then all hell could break loose...
Would it work without real names and just a general description? If we then just made a wish that "the person that wrote this may have their wish fulfilled" or something like that?

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-22, 13:13

yeah!i agree with you Ksiron. nothing to do.in online cases that's a problem.we'll see.and we can't be 100% sure of how people will later.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-22, 13:37

Mokotshi, I did 'my part'. I hope it adds up to you experiencing a desired outcome. Will keep you in my prayer. Matilda

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 13:41

I agree! I think we should have a "prayer, positive support thread"...we can all pray for each other and send positive vibes! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rose on 2010-09-22, 14:48

make a wish: [url=http://www.real-wishes.combr /br]http://www.real-wishes.com

rose
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rose on 2010-09-22, 14:50

http://www.real-wishes.com" title=" wish " name=" wish ">http://www.real-wishes.com/images/wish-3.jpg" alt=" wish " title=" wish "/>
wish

rose
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Send your requests to the Calendar

Post by Hope on 2010-09-22, 23:42

Well, if you want to organize some events to send multiple prayers at the same time, I activated the calendar.
You select the date and time and post your request, it will create a post in this forum and people can follow it. We can give it a try. I don't know how will it work with the time difference lets test it! I created this post in the Calendar

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-23, 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-23, 01:17

I think a support or prayer chain would be a great idea and I would love to participate. We all have some negative or down times when the positive energy from others would really help. I also think that knowing there are others out there putting their positive energy toward each others situation might help keep each of us positive.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-23, 01:39

lovespellseeker wrote:I think a support or prayer chain would be a great idea and I would love to participate. We all have some negative or down times when the positive energy from others would really help. I also think that knowing there are others out there putting their positive energy toward each others situation might help keep each of us positive.

I just open a new Category named May your wishes be granted, you can see it in the main page.
I will move some of the wishing messages there to maintain the integrity of this thread.
PS : There is a calendar feature to it. I did make my first wish :-)

By the way since the topics are getting too long, I changed them to show the newest messages first.

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-23, 10:16; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-09-23, 02:55

Good Morning Guys.

Thank you for all of you who have supported the “blessing chain” Idea. If we work together, with purity and in good psychological health, we will not merely endure- but we’ll prevail!

On the black magic part, I am from South Africa, and Africa is the root of magic as you know it. I am not pretending to know much about magic- I don’t. But here, we see the effects of black magic almost on a daily basis… or it could be that we have different denotations of black magic. Here, witch doctors performs rituals, seeking influence from the vessels of the devil, all will be as you want it to be, but things will soon then fall apart. Ever heard of the Nigerian spirit, Mamiwata? Do a little research and you will be perplexed! As far as I know, black magic works fast! But has VERY dangerous consequences.

Anyway, let’s leave the sour bitts. We do not need your real name or that of your partner (remember, the secret is in referring to your loved one in the present tense.) Why is it that we can form relationships and friendships with people that we’ve never met, yet we feel that we know them, we can relate to them- therefore, we don’t need to know their real names, or how they look like to pray for them… we just need to feel their energy, connect to them and release our positive energy out to the universe. They are sure to receive it.

Lastly, people PLEASE lest not post comments that will fill our head with doubt. Unless you have had 100% no results from Elena… I feel that it tempers and might even break our positive chain, those who have consulted with Elena will know that maintaining a positive spirit and attitude plays a crucial role in the manifestation of the spell, I find that other comments might dent that.

I’m sending positive energy to EVERYONE now… It only took a minute. I hope you all have a blessed day.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-23, 05:44

Mokotshi wrote:Good Morning Guys.

Thank you for all of you who have supported the “blessing chain” Idea. If we work together, with purity and in good psychological health, we will not merely endure- but we’ll prevail!

On the black magic part, I am from South Africa, and Africa is the root of magic as you know it. I am not pretending to know much about magic- I don’t. But here, we see the effects of black magic almost on a daily basis… or it could be that we have different denotations of black magic. Here, witch doctors performs rituals, seeking influence from the vessels of the devil, all will be as you want it to be, but things will soon then fall apart. Ever heard of the Nigerian spirit, Mamiwata? Do a little research and you will be perplexed! As far as I know, black magic works fast! But has VERY dangerous consequences.

Anyway, let’s leave the sour bitts. We do not need your real name or that of your partner (remember, the secret is in referring to your loved one in the present tense.) Why is it that we can form relationships and friendships with people that we’ve never met, yet we feel that we know them, we can relate to them- therefore, we don’t need to know their real names, or how they look like to pray for them… we just need to feel their energy, connect to them and release our positive energy out to the universe. They are sure to receive it.

Lastly, people PLEASE lest not post comments that will fill our head with doubt. Unless you have had 100% no results from Elena… I feel that it tempers and might even break our positive chain, those who have consulted with Elena will know that maintaining a positive spirit and attitude plays a crucial role in the manifestation of the spell, I find that other comments might dent that.

I’m sending positive energy to EVERYONE now… It only took a minute. I hope you all have a blessed day.

Well said there Mokotshi.!! Filling our heads with "this isnt going to work"is dfinitely not going to work in anyone's favor. If a person that is positive keeps reading things like,"I dont think it's going to work or I "think" he or she is a scam, without any base is not going to help either. It'll make that person tip more towards the negative side. W e all need each other's support, so letz just work together. There is no negativity here. We are all aiming towards one thing and one thing only, so al tht matters is putting our positive energies togther, just a collective effort and Im sure all of us here on this forum will agree with me on this..
HEREZ ME SENDING AL MY POSITIVE ENERGIES AND GOOD WISHES TO ONE AND ALL ON THIS FORUM...

LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Prayer and Blessing Chain

Post by tsen on 2010-09-23, 09:16

hello,
yeah!it has come true atleast up to this much.seems you all are interested in participating in a blessing chain.i know you all are trying to help with each other and from your hearts, you're wishing and blessing for all here in a minute.that's really a good situation in an internet forum.
but, as i know and i belive, it's bit fruitless, when we pray all your problems get solved or may all your dreams come true or some thing like that.we always have to be bit specific, on tartget.so if you use your nick names here , for example me"tsen" you all wish that "may all tsen's problems be solved and all the positive energies go to him or some thing like that". but you know "tsen" is not atleast my nickname here.it's just an identification in this forum.so do you really think it'll work out for me.
but what i suggest is, we can give out one past of our name. take surname of somebody, and we know him/her country.atleast it's bit focused for the person in our mind than just wish something.i know we all have the same kind of problem here and it's love.so problem is almost the same.and we should do it at a same time.it's more fruitful and fast.some one may say, even he(me) doesn't expose his name here, so how can we does it?
so i mean we can expose one part of our names which is very common everywhere, and country,i'm sure no ona can identiy us with that little information. moreover i suggest that we should call for some limmited people for the blessing chain(1st one). and we should make a private and confidentail thread for those members in that chain.so only after joing to that thread we expose our name and little details. after the chain is over we can delete the thread.these blessing chains are done for a limmited days as i know. i mean if we take 15 people, it'd be great for doing the chain for 15 days or 30days like that.i know, if there are more people then we can let them make another thread with a number of people as they wish.and the same process (it may be called chain number 2).
i'm not saying this is a must.but it's better than just releasing the arrow without knowing the target.so guys you can decide what to do.i guess most of you're females, and i'm a male and still a university student.i don't know how'd it be like to you.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-23, 09:39

Hi Hope,
you're doing a great job! and my heart felt thanks to you.could you please read my last post under the thread "Elelna Angle".
so for this blessing chain, i think if we can make a private and confidentail , special thread for the member in that blessing chain, it'd be more private and successful in blessing and sending positive energy.if there are more people we can help them to start a new thread of their own and start a new blessing chain with some amount of people.
for this thread, i think 20 or 15 people 'd be great.because when more people are there there's much energy and powerful and we want it to be bit private too. so 15 or 20 memebers means a good number i think. so we can do the blessing 20 minutes per days remembering each other, for 20 consecotive days. so i think it'll be successful as i know.and every person has to devote some of their time, nothing to do. when there's less number of people there'r not much problems in deciding a time and starting date and problems are less.because it's hard to dicuss such matter amoung lots of people over internet.
so i think that ways is better.if this way is possible, we can call for members for the blessing chain number 1. and start the first blessing chain. but i know one thing, this can only be done for few chains, cuz soon scams'd be here again.this is just a suggestion.i don't how it sounds to you all.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-23, 10:34

I did bring these posts from the Elena's topic.
Now, it is very hard to maintain confidentiality in the internet, remember everything we write is stored somewhere and one day may come back to bite you.
I suggest the thread is done using the screen names and short and very precise wishes.
For example:
"I, Hope, wish to save my marriage"
If we need to refer to another person, we should use either a nick name or something but not its real name.

Anyways what is a name? Just a word that connects you to the Universe, so if I choose the name hope, all the energy sent to hope will come to me in the same way that if I use my real name.

Also here is one problem, and I do not want to sound negative but I am realistic, we all know that blessings work, also bad wishes and negativity are very strong, so if I post something in that chain I am always opening myself to allow people to wish it will never happen, maybe someone who did not like what I wrote or is feeling dawn or some people are just evil!

I may be wrong ....I have been wrong in the past ....
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None blessing chain

Post by tsen on 2010-09-23, 12:03

hi Hope,
yes i agree with you. No doubts you're right.don't be less confident of yourself. it might affect for your whole internal energy. when you are lack of confident of your self it always affect to everything you do , even to the blessings of yours we should do something of our bottom of heart, then it makes more results.right , just be confident of yourself, though it's a forum and everyone can have their own idea.
And that name thing: i'm not sure of that, because this nickname is just for this forum.so atleast it should be a real nick name of us.i mean how this power connects with us over a random user name.i don't say it'll not happen, but i mean it'd make low results.and some times even it may happen.i don't know quite for sure, but i know when it's more specific it's better.anyway can't we delete the thread after, having all the people's details. i mean only we have to each others name, region and the wish.so we all collect it and we can make the list according to some order and we sent it to each one's pm and then we can delete the thread. i know the server may keep it in memory.Anyway it depends on how others think.if we can find alternative for this(the fact you pointed out), it'd be ok.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-23, 12:42

Let me try this out ... lol

Well, I've a wish that I wished could come true one day .. I don't wish to say it out, but its nothing bad nor will it hurt anyone in anyway. And it'll make me VERY HAPPY!!!

So I wish here that my wish could be granted soon. It'll be the best birthday present ever!!!
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-23, 21:04

hi Guy's

it's really really sad, i don't know what to do.......aaarrrggggg.she(one i'm looking) texted me and told it's never going to happen and she doesn't want atleast to keep in touch with me.oh!guys if you're free please wish for me and bless and send some positive energy to make her changed and to make my wish come true.please..........this is so hard, i'm suffering alot...........
thanks....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-23, 21:09

Awww Tsen I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I hope she changes her mind, at least decides to be friends with you!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-23, 22:39

Lets make it easier and more effective:

"I wish for Tsen's love to come back"

Everyone that reads this post will repeat that phrase and send your best energy to that situation.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-24, 00:59

Okay so here is my wish...I lovespellseeker wish that my love will realize I am the only one for him, that he loves me and wants to commit to me.

I believe everyones wish will come true with all the positive energy each of us is putting out there. I will read these wishes everyday and repeat them using my energy.

Tsen, I'm so sorry, try to stay positive, focus on the outcome you want instead of whats going on right now. I know this seems impossible. My prayers are with you.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rose on 2010-09-24, 06:32

make a wish here guys visit this site make a wish: [url=http://www.real-wishes.combr /br]http://www.real-wishes.com

rose
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-24, 06:56

I also wish for my love to come back to my arms and we share a loving, committed relationship.

Tsen, I wish your love comes back to you soon.

Tiancai, I wish your wish comes true.

lovespellseeker I wish your love comes back to you.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokotshi on 2010-09-24, 08:13

To get out of difficulty, you have to go through it… as patience it the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.

Tsen, it is ok. I suggest you get in touch with Elena and tell her of what has happened, she might be able to figure out something for you- I know it hurts and you feel as though you have wasted your time, but I ask you to be strong. Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal and often, an obstacle is an unrecognized opportunity. BE STRONG.

I am currently sending positive energy to YOU, as it starts with the individual. Once you have the strength to carry on, you will impulsively have the strength to continue fighting for your loved one.

Today, I wish upon myself. I would like my loved one to always have me in his thoughts, to desire being with me and heart to be filled with love and joy upon reminiscing about me. I pray for the same with Tsen.

I hope you all have a great day. It is “Heritage day” in my country, a public holiday… similar to what Americans call “the 4th of July”…. I hope everyone else on the forum honestly has a blessed day.

Mokotshi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-24, 08:38

This one goes to tsen, tiancai, Mokotshi, lovespellseaker - I will now take a moment of my time, concentrate and send all my positive energy to you guys. Tsen - please stay strong - focus on positive things, things that put smile on your face. It sucks now - I understand - but - energies change, people change...everything is related in the Universe. I'm sure you'll get there (I hope we all will). Heads up!
And, may I use this opportunity to ask you here as well to send me some positive thinking and good vibes please - I am madly in love with a person who does not seem to be able to get rid of a relationship that is bringing him no good, and committs to me and me only. I dare say he loves me but he is also very weak at this very moment. And I yearn to be his No 1.
And Hope - I don't know if I already mentioned this somewhere else on this blog - I think you are doing a great job here! Everyone seems really genuine and eager to help in this way or another. I really appreciate that. Matilda

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-25, 14:28

I am praying for each of you daily. Please keep us posted as things progress. The slightest changes will give us all hope and keep us all inspired. Thinking of you. Thanks.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-27, 19:54

hi guys,
ooohh!thank you all so much :)thank you so much for wishing me and sending me positive energies.i'm sure all those wishes and energies helped me alot to be positive, be strong and to be sure of having results.i didn't visit the site for 5 or 4 days, i was away from all the connections, cuz i missed her so much Sad when i got such a bad text, how can i be.but however i'm stronger than before:) and positive and i'm sure of getting results....even though i saw a negative dream.i'm never gonna give up.yeah!and i even miss her so much and loving her than ever..... don't know how happened.i feel it.
you know now i'm visualizing how 'd it be when i'm with her,i mean when i got her.i just dream what i wanna happen.And guys i suggest you do it, "dreaming and visualizing" what you wanna happen.it's really a psychological fact, and it's another powerful method of self seggestioning which makes our wishes and aims a reality.atleast i think it helps us to be strong, positive and feel the happiness and the energies, which we feel after having these things done Smile
And the other thing which made me strong is, my spell caster.you all know i consulted a local caster, and i did what he told me.and he always respond to my phone calls, very kind and he's 100% sure of the results.when the thing went bad after the ritual, i phoned him and he told me just worry and wait for three days and call back.so since there were no result i called him, then he told don't worry sir, for different people, it takes different time frames to have the results, from 3days up to 21 days.he explained me what he has done and said they've been working for more than 10 years.whatever,he made me feel positive, cuz he told me he's sure that i'll have results.if i say this, even i stopped my studies in the university, i haven't been attending any lectures for a month Sad it's so hard to bear up and concentrate, while haiving this type of thing.then i told him whole my story and, his advice was this.he said "sir, don't miss your studies, your parents have hopes on you, they have been spending lot of money on you, and you need to study hard, you have to give something to your parents for what they've done already to you.so don't worry about the girlfriend, i'll do it for you, just wait and see the results.i've already taken the responssibilty. so however i'll do it, cuz i've never failed".that was his advice.i think it shows something of himself.Anyway thanks to him too.such a good man, even than a caster Smile
so that's what happened within last few days.
thanks to you all.and i'll be praying for you daily.just keep wishing for me too.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-27, 19:54

hey guys,
i thought of doing my blessing thing in a bit ordered way.it'd be atleast bit better and easy of focusing on someone.i'm going to make an ordered list of all you wanna have wishes, and energies. and i'm going to give one minute for everyone in the list.i hope everyone here has love related problems.i'm going to start praying to universal energy to make our hopes true.and i'll give another one minute atlast to summerise the hopes of all of us(list include me too).i hope to start at a same time everyday, consecutively......i hope it'd help each in a better and faster way Smile
wish you all the best and success.
thanks
btw, if someone like to start praying with me at the same time, please pm me.then we can discuss about the time zones and decide a better time for us.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bator on 2010-10-03, 07:52

i am curious has anyone had any positive rusults by this site : url=http://www.real-wishes.combr /br]http://www.real-wishes.com who has been recommended by rose?

bator
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-04, 09:32

Hi Bator - In relation to the real wishes - I used them last year when I broke up with my ex for the first time - we got back together on the third day of my wish - I feel it was coincidence, I tried it this year as soon as we broke up and nothing happened - the site had changed a lot since last year, you had to do more stuff - I feel it is just an advertising gimmick - I wouldn't be trying it again myself

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by bator on 2010-10-20, 18:25

okay thanks tc. what were the things you had to do last year. or in other words what has been added this year=?

bator
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-20, 19:05

well you have to look at the page that advertises all the different things - last year - all you had to do was make your wish - say your wish looking at the piece of paper with the number 8 on it for the 8 days - as far as I can remember that was about it - It's worth a shot but again, it worked for me a few days in last time, but this time, I did the full eight days and nothing - I think it was just coincidence myself last time.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-11, 13:23

dear God (just saying according to my belief, can use other names if not comfortable Very Happy), grant the prayers, wishes and intentions of the members of this forum, that what they desire most in their hearts will come to pass.

thank you for all the wonderful blessings we have in our lives already, and keeping our better halves safe from harm and danger. thank you for keeping them happy and thank you for keeping us in good health and forming a strong and supportive community here.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-21, 13:22

dear God / Universe / Higher selves,
thank you for hearing our prayers / wishes / intentions. thank you for all the desires that you plant within our hearts.
we trust that all that we ask for will come to pass.

grant us healing within ourselves if we may have so much as a single doubt or fear, that it will be eradicated as long as we keep the faith. thank you for keeping us strong and plugging away.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2010-12-05, 19:45

i love geri_ong's...I didn't read too much of everybody else's in detail. All I know is that we are all magic and need to keep our emotions in check to stay positive. we are all energy and connected and our energy is what makes our desires manifest.

dear God/Source/Infinite Intelligence, Higher Selves, Spirits, Angels, Guardian Angels

thank you for placing desires in my heart. since it is you that has placed these desires in my heart, i have faith it will come true. i will not be afraid of powers or the magic you have placed in all of us. i will not be afraid of the spirits you have provided to guide me in my everyday journey of life. i shall love and accept love that others give to me. i know all my dreams will be fulfilled ...if not, then take the dreams away.

thank you. please bring me people in my life who is aware of themselves and the magic that is all around us.

u know my heart, my mind, my desires more so than i know. i disregard limiting beliefs that i was made to grow up with. i disregard limiting or evil thoughts brought about by religion.

i believe ...i believe ... i believe ...

so shall it be
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2010-12-05, 19:50

i don't think names matter much since regardless of what your name is on here...you are one energy ...unique from all the others. so your wishes will come to fruition when one says a prayer for you
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-01-03, 13:54

joanna wrote:i don't think names matter much since regardless of what your name is on here...you are one energy ...unique from all the others. so your wishes will come to fruition when one says a prayer for you

fellow sister in faith Smile

dear God / Universe / Higher selves / Infinite Intelligence,
thank you for attracting joanna who shares the same faith Smile i am really grateful for all the blessings you have given us. i know that by divine order, our deepest desires are granted to us. i understand that our beloved halves are guided by spirit in timely order and we bless them with love, peace and harmony.
we accept our current situations with love and we remain loving to our desires, knowing in FULL faith that they ARE granted.

happy 2011 to all!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 03:37

This thread has not been touched for some time. Is there any interest in trumping this up again? In the past couple of weeks, this forum has helped maintained my anxiety and I re read so many posts in my search for a good reader/person connected to high spirituality.

I found myself, without thinking about it, praying for some in this forum while I did pray. It really wasn't even something that I consciously did. It just kinda happened. I would love to hear thoughts on any interest on this... overall, there are some users that I have reached out to or just posts I remember. Forgive the spelling and also just some posts fresh in my mind (like I said I read the forum so many times!)

Dear God/Angels/Spirits,

I thank you that Lucas got to go to Miami and meet Yaya Maria as she has touched many of the users here. I wish all the best for the wish magic that he did.

I wish that Mayrin's wishes comes true. Keep her spirits up as the days go by.

I wish that Geri finds what she is looking for and finds one true person that she knows she is divinely connected to. Thank you for bringing Geri my way, Geri's insight has brought interesting perspective to the whole idea of magic.

I wish that Maggie's manifestation work will come true.

I wish that ksiron's heart and space is ever full of love and abundance and is always there

I wish that all of us have all our desires, love and dreams shower us each day and that our spaces are filled with light and good, dancing things. It is also my wish that we never forget that we deserve only the best and that we deserve better than to settle for second best. Because of that, we only get the best of everything, including how we want to be loved.

I wish that SPSP has a great career and prospers in that avenue.

I wish that Hope's dreams have been fulfilled according to her desires and what is best for her.

I wish that my life is filled with great things and everywhere I look, I am reminded of the magic that is there for me to reach out and touch.

Ok, all done for now.

Sorry so long. Now as I go to sleep, I will read the rest of the details in this post.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-25, 13:52

Thank you Joanna for your nice prayer and wishes. Big higs for that! How sweet to think of others. I too pray that each of us get our desires manifested and we our lives are filled with happiness, love and peace. And a special blessing upon Joanna for thinking of us!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-26, 23:42

wow, thanks, jo Very Happy

i thank God / Universe / Higher selves that our prayers and desires have been heard and granted. kindly expedite all our wishes into this physical world so that we may enjoy them, in fulfillment of the greater cosmic cause.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-15, 14:43

bless all the members of this forum (except for scammers albino ) with abundance and pure joy. help us each stay calm and centered so that our desires may reach us in divine time, with the least amount of obstacles as possible.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-15, 14:43

bless all the members of this forum (except for scammers albino ) with abundance and pure joy. help us each stay calm and centered so that our desires may reach us in divine time, with the least amount of obstacles as possible.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top