Vinegar Jar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Vinegar Jar

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 09:32

Im getting really worried about a girl that my ex is talking to, there may be something starting to happen between them. He is still officially single but I want to stop anything happening in the future so I thought its best to do some kind of breakup spell before anything starts. I was thinking of a vinegar jar, looked on lucky mojo for info but theres so much information and so many different methods from different people. Does anybody know anything about this? or anything else I could do?

Im really desperate.

Thanks
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Vinegar Jar

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 23:04

I do know about this and it can work. It's just the opposite of a honey jar and can be used to sour a relation or a person's luck. I'm not lecturing, merely warning that negative spellwork does sometimes have a backlash. If this is the route you choose you must put up protection, and if it is not for a just reason it comes with karma repercussions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-18, 23:25

the best is not to dwell on the "problem". it's hard, but keep focusing on your end goal. mag is right, negative spells could cause you to be more stuck on the problem. you need to ground yourself fully before engaging in that. alternatively, get someone to help you with that, while you focus on positive energies.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-19, 00:37

thanks both of you. when i wrote this it was an instant reaction to something i saw and i was in a panic but once i cleared my head i realised i really dont want to be doing things like this, if they are just friends i really dont want to ruin a friendship, but also i dont want to do things like this for the reasons you both said. although i did let robin know and she said that she will do a spell to sort it so that he wont want to be with her romantically and i trust her spells work (some of them). im trying not to panic and forget this now.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 00:55

Oh good, It sounds like Robin is trying to help you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-19, 00:58

yes, she didnt charge me either, although i told her that once i get paid i will send her the cost of a breakup spell as i feel its fair. i feel confident as someone mentioned on her message board that their ex started seeing someone else, robin said she would deal with it and 2 wees later they broke up.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top