miss bri from lucky mojo? or yaya? i cant choose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None miss bri from lucky mojo? or yaya? i cant choose

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-14, 18:15

So I want to book a reading with either miss bri or yaya but I can't choose! I hear good feedback from both if I could pay for both readings I would but at the moment ican only afford one. Would like people opinions Wink
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: miss bri from lucky mojo? or yaya? i cant choose

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 18:39

I like Yaya and have found her to be accurate. I have never spoken to Bri, but sure other's have.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None thanks maggie

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-14, 18:49

Did you have a phone consultation with her? Or email? I'm thinking if I go with yay I would do an email just cause its in my price range and more convienent for me. I'm wondering her email spell consultation that's $19.00 I wonder can I ask her questions if I purchase that one . Or would I have to purchase the 2nd option which is the 5 questions that's $29.99
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 19:25

I bought Yaya's 39.00 dollar phone consultation. I found it to be well worth it, as she gave me twice the time I had paid for. If you are going for email one, it sounds like the 5 question may be best. I personally like phone readings better, as I feel more can come though, but not all feel as I do. If one struggles with accents an email reading may be best. As stated before Yaya has a heavy Cuban accent, but is patient in repeating things not understood.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-14, 19:31

ive recently had email readings with both and both are wonderful and honest. You will get way more detail with yaya. I think it would also make a difference on what kind of work you want done. Bri states she is gifted for revenge and love work. You will get a basic tarot card reading though. Both have good feedback about them though

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-15, 00:04

BTW i forgot to mention i started with the 19.00 email reading and she gave me a ton of information. It was only regarding one particular situation but very detailed. She also sent a follow up with spell information and prices and answered all questions. I still have more so i just bought a phone reading so i could pay her for her time since she has been so upfront and willing to help me.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top