Writing your own spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Writing your own spells

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 19:34

Lately I have tried spells that were previously written by someone else. Sadly nothing has happen. So I was on spells of magik forum and noticed that most people there are more comfortable writing their own spells. This makes sense. I have over and over again that writing your own spells are much more effective and most likely to work. Why? Well the spell that you are writing is coming from the heart and your emotions are well involved.

I wrote my own spell a couple of nights ago and I really felt confident, for the first time, that this is going to work. I was specific in what I wanted and I put all of my emotions into the spell. As for items that I will be using in my spell, I ordered a spell kit from spells of magik. Instead of just using their pre-written spell I plan to use mine and just use the candles and such from the kit. Also I plan to add a couple of more items to the spell for more power. It is also said that the most effective spells are the ones that rhyme. So I wrote a spell that rhymed. Though I have heard that writing a spell that rhymes is not needed as long as it is from the heart and emotions are put forward.

I think it's worth a try for most of us who wish to have manifestation from spell casting. It can sure save you whole lot of money. Though I am sure that there are some people on this forum who would rather have a practitioner do the work for them because of focusing issues or just plain old fear. Keep in mind that it is wise to do some research on writing and performing your own spells. I am still learning myself so in no way am I an expert.

So, what do ya think?[b][i]

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Writing your own spells

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 19:50

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 19:52

There are more topics than just these two. Just google.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 20:07

Good luck! I will check out that other forum. on the other forum i read (lucky mojo), they seem to dislike this idea but i agree with you that it can be good and make spells more personal to you. as i said in the other thread, i usually add on extra bits myself when i cast my own spells.

Due to lack of money, and lack of trust because of all the scammers out there, im starting to try more stuff myself. it also makes me feel like im doing something more rather than just sitting around waiting. i hope this thread inspires others Very Happy
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 20:08

I think often self written spells are the best of all, the exception to self casting is when you are sick or feeling depleated. It's hard to raise your energy during those times.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 20:15

Maggie wrote:I think often self written spells are the best of all, the exception to self casting is when you are sick or feeling depleated. It's hard to raise your energy during those times.

thats my worry, because i am not at my best lately emotionally.

i forgot to add as well, i tried to make up some rhymes but im not very good at that and i also suck at visualizing so what ive been doing lately is praying and speaking aloud my petition in a short sentence but also ive been making up stories about what i want to happen and speaking them aloud. i dont know how to explain but when i do my honey jar, or a candle that burns for a longish time, i might say 'he comes over, rings the doorbell, realizes it doesnt work so he knocks on the window, he comes in and i give him a beer' obviously i dont say exactly that, but similar stuff and i imagine every single part of whats happening, every detail of the room etc. its easier for me to visualize when im making something up as i go along like that, rather than visualizing something that i already know.

sorry, i may have gone a bit off topic and am not good at explaining myself, hope that made sense lol
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 20:23

Depletion comes in when the situation at hand has just happen. For example, your ex left you and you want him back like right now. This is when you do not want to self cast. Me and my ex have not talked in almost 2 months and I still want him back. When we broke up I was sick and depleted. I am much more calm right now and able to focus on the spell at hand. Not to mention I have plenty of time to think over my spell and meditate before I do it.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 20:25

geri73 wrote:Depletion comes in when the situation at hand has just happen. For example, your ex left you and you want him back like right now. This is when you do not want to self cast. Me and my ex have not talked in almost 2 months and I still want him back. When we broke up I was sick and depleted. I am much more calm right now and able to focus on the spell at hand. Not to mention I have plenty of time to think over my spell and meditate before I do it.

yes i agree, its been 4 months now for me and i feel i am just getting to a place where i am capable of doing something myself. i did try a couple of things a couple of months back but was in no state to do anything and i see that now.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 20:37

@CinnamonGirl

I did notice that LM frowns upon doing your own spell, but a lot of people say that if you want the best results do it yourself. Like they say if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I do not have 100s of dollars to have a caster cast my spell and not to mention he or she may not take my case. If the caster does take my case who is to say that spell will work. There is a 50/50 chance it will work. Those odds are not bad but sure are not good. I figure if you do it your self the most you in money you may lose is 50 dollars in supplies as opposed to 500 or more in spell work by someone else. That's just my opinion.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 20:53

Remember that Lucky Mojo is a business just like any other, so of course they may discourage any self cast spells, as ot could take money away that could go to them. So true geri73, with the amount of money spent or wasted.

I do agree that a recent happening is one and probably the biggest reason for depletion, but it can come at other times. In my case I simply grew discouraged and burned out. It's only been in the last two months that I have gradually felt strong enough to cast again, and this is after a lengthy break. I have Yaya to thank for encouraging me to work with my own energies again.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 21:07

@Maggie

I did not want to make that comment about LM even though that was what I was thinking. If people decided to do their own spells then there would not be anymore LM. Yeah being at ease and giving yourself time to regroup or just a little bit of healing helps. My biggest project at this time is practicing on how to focus. I am an empath and it can be hard for me to focus on things. Basic things such as going to the bathroom requires great focus for me. I have to practice and meditate everyday before I cast. So I have to weeks of this to do and it's not easy because I am a raging empath.
If I want the spell to manifest I have to focus and I am quite determined to make this happen. So far I am making some leeway but it is a struggle for me.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 21:59

I am an empath too. I sometimes still have a hard time not feeling overwhelned by other's pain. I don't have a hard time doing basic things, but sometimes being out in public I tune in to other's pain and is upsetting and very draining and if another cries I do too.

I again like the focusing on the candle flame, trying to rise and lower it. It does help with focus. Seldom do I find I can hold attention for a long time, but I can do it and take a breather and come back to it. My way of thinking about it is if you can muster up all your energy for 15 mins. or 20 minutes, that's better than iffy energy for much longer.

Your statement aboit the restoom sounds more like nerves, you think? Like maybe you get too nervous or anxious. I am hoping that doesn't offend you, but I have not heard of that associated with empathic traits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 22:10

geru73... One thing I have found that helps me is laughter. I try to fit in a few or more funny t.v. shows per week. I have noticed a lot of empaths are also worry prone. Laughter provides a break from worry, and helps me to feel more energized, just like sleep rejuvenizes the body.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 22:12

Well it's more like, for example I have to go to the bathroom, but I will stop in my tracks and start reading someone one. My abilities consist of hearing the truth, absorbing energies and emotions, mimic, able to tell when you are lying, paying attention to your words like what you say and what you are not saying.
Mostly reading people is the worst. If I am going to go and make a pot of coffee I will stop dead in my tracks and read someone. I can read people thoughts, what they are thinking, and sometimes I read things about a person that I wish I had not of read. I have stopped being friends with some people because I can hear what they really think about me. At the same time you are smiling in my face and you hate me.
That is where the focus issue comes in, my reading people is like a bodily function that needs to be controlled. I just do it no matter what I am doing.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 22:18

Maggie wrote:geru73... One thing I have found that helps me is laughter. I try to fit in a few or more funny t.v. shows per week. I have noticed a lot of empaths are also worry prone. Laughter provides a break from worry, and helps me to feel more energized, just like sleep rejuvenizes the body.

Worry is my first, middle, and last name. I have to coach myself into relaxing and do some blocking. Because I read people at the drop of a dime I have to block the reading. It feels weird when I do it but it helps.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 22:37

I try hard not to pick up on people without their permission. I wouldn't want it done to me and I try hard not to do it, but I understand and it does still happen. When it does happen I try to shift it to the emotion, not the situation. We share the same name, I see. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 22:39

Lol I misunderstood your previous post I thought you meant you had a hard time going to the bathroom.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 22:49

No it's okay, I should have been a bit more clear on what I was explaining. It was funny though. LOL. The thing is asking a person can you read their thoughts can be weird. First thing they are thinking is that your crazy. By the time it's all over I have just read a person, so no need to ask permission now. I really have to get it under control. I joined a site to help me ground this out of control empath ability.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 22:59

That group may help you a lot. I have worked hard to control those traits and sometimes I still slip, but it's better.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 23:13

I really hate it because it has truly turned my life upside down. I need it though in order to survive this world. It just needs controlling.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 23:32

I relate to that and it will about drive a person bonkers. I have tuned it down considerably. I really do try not to read too much about a person. It was exhaustive. What I meant by that is I used to be out and would walk by someone and know their mother had just died, or they found out their spouse was being unfaithful. I felt like a spy into their private lives, without their permission. Now instead of letting my mind's eye tell me their story I try to just tune into that they are sad, mad or whatever the case is. The former does still happen, but not nearly as much, in fact rarely now, because I force myself not to think about it. When a person asks me things that's different, then I have their permission or invitation into their private matters. I had to realize I couldn't take on the cares for the whole world, or even my whole community.

I hope you find some ways to tune it down too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 23:52

Well for me it's like a switch that can't be turned off. Also the psychics that I have spoken to have confirmed a lot of my readings into people. I am really working on these things. It is very important for me to tone it down. It is so draining.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 00:32

I still have my own problems with it, but I have turned it down a big notch and hope you can too. I find myself getting sick if I am always on, on mode. I had/have that with accuracy a lot of times too, I just felt more intrusive. It got to the point where I ended up at one time reading on people, more that just enjoying them.

I still can't watch shows where people suffer, without it pulling me down for days, and you'll notice by my massive amount of responses I always care and maybe too much, but too much tuning is is draining for me and other empaths I know, as well as destructive. I hope you get your traits to a calmer point.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-15, 00:49

I am working on it. When I think back, I have always had it.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 01:06

Yeah, me too. At least I remember back as far as 3rd grade. Mine did get out of control for a time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-15, 01:19

Mine has just become out of control. But it has always been there. It's like being sick, the cold is there but you do not experience it until you start feeling sick.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 01:38

I relate, then you know it's time to temper it. Empaths find different ways to cope and I feel certain you find your way(s) too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-15, 02:03

Maggie wrote:Remember that Lucky Mojo is a business just like any other, so of course they may discourage any self cast spells, as it could take money away that could go to them.

I strongly agree with this, I like the lucky mojo forum, but take many of their recommendations with a grain of salt, just like Creepy Hollows.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 02:34

So true!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-18, 20:19

It looks as if I may not need to do the love spell, though something was telling me that I would not need to do it because he would be coming back. That still remains to be seen. In the mean time I will be performing a money spell. Will see how that goes and give updates when something may or may not manifest.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-18, 21:27

Great and good luck with the money spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-19, 00:39

good luck geri!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content