Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-14, 22:45

I have contacted him, he comes across as confident yet conservative if that makes any sense. (he has videos on youtube, and appears pretty humble and genuine...(not that I am any expert, after a few dissapointing experiences )

Love and light,
sg

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-15, 02:15

Here is s video of his on youtube covering some lovespells.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetoadsbool#p/search/1/9kjD2FfT4fY

blog/website: http://www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com/

and a clients lovespell ritual posted at their request:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetoadsbool#p/search/0/FDbCI1-GrR4

Don't be too put off by the hoodoo elements.

He has also posted on youtube by request of a customer a video of his actual ritual in progress, or will send videos of personal rituals to clients which i personally think is rare, and quite reassuring, considering most spellcasters simply take your money and then email you to tell you the work is done.

I think some of you may find him interesting...and no i am not trying to advertise for him.

If nothing more than interesting and potentially helpful to some people on this form Smile

best wishes,

love and light to you all,

sg

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

Post by Hope on 2011-10-15, 05:38

I found his name is Virgil Bromaghin and he seems to be notorious in the internet for using different names in the forums, just read the whole thread from the LM forum

Known names used: Virgil Bromaghin, Mojojake, Dr. Corbeaux, toadsbool, toadsboon, DrHogsHoodoo

And seems he has something to do with Odetta

Last edited by Hope on 2012-02-20, 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-15, 06:30

??? OK so another deadend it seems, thanks for all of the info everyone.. as i have said, i am finding it VERY difficult to find a genuine caster, and have pretty much resorted to doing my own work now.

Have emailed Seth Williams but have to admit my confidence is now at an alltime low.

Trying to stay positive, and definitely sending out good wishes and vibes to you all Smile

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-15, 06:35

ps: feel a bit foolish for posting his details etc now, i guess that shows the value of this forum though Embarassed

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-15, 10:29

I read that thread a couple of days ago and if you read into it a bit more it says that he is a racist and denies the holocaust. Also calling a root worker a Jewess. I would not let him cast a turd for me.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top