Miss Bri - milagroroots.com - AIRR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Miss Bri - milagroroots.com - AIRR

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-03, 21:52

Ive had a reading with Bri and was very impressed with her. Everyone on the luck mojo site raves about her rootwork but i can say about that one way or the other but she doesnt push for you to buy her work though. She has a site called milagro roots.com you can google it shes really very nice. Hope that helps

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Miss Bri - milagroroots.com - AIRR

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-03, 21:56

I will definately try a reading with her & see how it goes for me
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisha08 on 2011-10-05, 15:23

booking a reading with miss bri readersandrootworkers.org

http://milagroroots.com/Booking_a_Session.html
Has anyone had a good reading with her?
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-06, 19:42

Ive had reading with her but by email not phone i think shes very acurate but i think she is more general shes not very detailed like with a timeline or anything. She is super nice and i def feel that she is legit. Let us know how you like it im curious

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-06, 19:49

also she does not take on everycase so i really like the idea of a reading because it makes you feel that the spell work you are doing is really worth the time.

@ moongoddess have you ever looked into lucky mojos cut and clear products. not to be negative but if all of your readings show something isnt possible then i hate to see you keep wasting money trying to make something happen. I think thats when people are a more susceptible to being taken advantage of by some of these scammers. I bet mrs. bri would do work to cut and clear and draw more positive people into your life..just a thought

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-27, 15:52

I wanted to share I had a reading and a candle lit by Miss Bri she is very nice the reading was OK but I havent seen anything happen from the candle... The candles on her website are $35 and she told me to try one so I did it was a bees wax communication candle she sent me the results of how it burned and told me that everything was good. BUT like i said I haven't had any communication YET and that was in the beginning of September

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-27, 20:20

I had a reading with Miss Bri regards to my ex was a few months ago, she said she wouldn't do work for me, she said she sees me happy without him which she is right, I am literally happier now, I was miserable when I was with him, I didn't have the guts to break up, I goes was scared of being alone, I have low self esteem and he broke up with me, I guess at the time I was upset and wanted him back but I realise I don't want him back I was miserable with him lol

Then I met someone a month later, he seem like the perfect man for me, ticked all the boxes but never heard back from him after out date, to this very day he doesn't answer me, I had a contact spell done with Robyn and still nothing, had a honey jar spell done too, and still nothing, I guess it not bothering me now, Yaya maria, said I won't hear back from him again, and that he doesn't feel the same way guess she was right I guess...........

Just I am bad luck when it comes to men, I meet someone they seem my ideal man and it ends it disasters, no idea why seems to be like a repeat pattern....all I want is to be a loving relationship where the guy actually feels the same way, and loves me as much as I do, and not just me doing all the work in the relationship, Just want my own little family, I not getting any younger......

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-27, 20:45

@moongoddess not to get into your usiness but i know you had a reading from tisha the same time i did how well did she feel that you matched up to what yaya and mrs. bri said. Ive had to many readings lately but i have to say mrs. bri's the only one that was different from the others?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-27, 21:22

I had a reading with tish about something new, asked the same thing with Lilly they both said similar things, alot saying December, worried to go to Yaya again as it might be depressing news again I felt like crap after I had a read with her and I been feeling alot happier so I guess I don't want this feeling to end right now lol

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 21:25

I understand, but I have found Yaya to be a realistic. I like her very much and sorry you felt a bit down after speaking to her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-27, 21:26

Also moongoddess , not that i should probably be giving advice here, but try to look at it this way from everything ive read about rootwork and spellwork its way easier to draw new love into your life than to try to bring back one specific person. So if you are open to something new then maybe working with a reputable person to bring some new people into your life could be successful. now i cant say if bri is the worker i would use for that i think she means well i just cant say about the power of her work though but i think working with someone who is credible may bring some postive changes to your life. Think of it as an open road... now im going to go take my own advise.....

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-27, 23:09

i don't think anyone is cursed to live a life alone. even if it's not with a romantic partner, there will be people around to ensure you won't go through this life lonely.

i know it's hard to face reality sometimes, but really, it's not actuality. a lot of things in reality happen is because we keep telling ourselves that we cannot change it, and that it's fixed, and that we cannot do anything about it. i know it sounds cliche, but it's true. all the crappy things that have happened to me, in retrospect, i KNOW they came from my past thoughts. so empower yourself, take charge of your thoughts, emotions and actions, and things WILL change.

that being said, i've heard plenty of good stuff about miss bri, but i also heard that she can be quite curt. is that true?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-27, 23:14

I didnt think she was curt compared to other AIRR wokers she has always been super sweet to me but i think everyone from lucky mojo can tend to be a little bit harsher than other workers

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-08-04, 20:06

to read new updates, register your account at spsreviewforum.com
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down