Advice for Money Spell or Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Advice for Money Spell or Spirit

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-10-15, 11:35

Greets all,

I just wished to ask for your Help on a Moneymatter: I dont want like Millions but a good Ammount. Does anybody know a good Spirit and/or Spell from this Caster here which can help me in this? Please bear in Mind certain Item for Spell casting may not be awalible in Germany and that I am a bloody Beginner.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

None Re: Advice for Money Spell or Spirit

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 16:03

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/archive/index.php/t-1487.html

I found this, but am not familar with it. There are many money spells. I don't think the lottery ones work, or at least I haven't seen them work. Dragons, gryphons, leprechauns and some fae are good for attracting money. There may be more spirits spelled to do that, as well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 17:36

Here is what I was told to do.
Glass jar. Fill half with rice (uncooked of course), half with honey (taste the honey as you pour). Green food coloring on top. Close lid tightly.

Keep in area where you work most of the time. Light yellow candle or white, at least 1 x per day and visualize prosperity (time does not matter - just how well you visualize). If you can, find gold glitter, sprinkle in shape of cross around wic before each time you light the candle.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 17:52

Interesting. Have you seen this work, Whylie?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 19:16

No- I just recently heard about it and started it last night. I was told, anyone can do it for personal issues and it works, but I do not have any direct experience or success. The gold glitter will help attract gods/goddesses that were once human - they will think it is for them and be attracted to it. The rice is for prosperity (always have plenty ) and of course the green food coloring is symbolic for wealth. I was told to be sure and taste the honey as Oshun will be attracted to this offering and she was once poisoned, so you must taste to show her its safe. Always keep in the area where you work. Light the candle once daily during affirmations, keep next to the jar or on top. Yellow is best, but white will work.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 19:35

Thank you for responding. It sounds good, just didn't know if you had tried it. I have heard of gold flakes in money spells, so the gold glitter must be on those same lines.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 19:40

Well - just started it. Believe it or not, I'm having a tough time finding a yellow candle , so using white for now. I bet gold flakes would be even better. Do you know where I can find? I'm in a very remote area (prob why I can't find a simple yellow candle). I did really liked the explanation for everything involved in the offering.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 19:56

I have seen them on eBay. I get lots of things from eBay, not just things metaphysical, but household supplies, etc. It must seem sometimes I advertise for them. lol I too live in an area where things are hard to find, and it's an easy way of shopping. Ironically I did see those gold flakes at a tourist spot last Spring, but it's too far to make the drive for just that, so I'll just turn to my regular way of getting things. Good luck with your spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 23:15

So just search for gold flakes? I will look into it. Went out looking all over for a simple yellow candle and no luck. I'm bummed.

Also was given a pretty cool bring him back/change situation spell and trying that one out as well. You must be pretty versed with this... not me, but still searching. At least I"m learning some pretty interesting things during this hectic time in my life. that is at least very positive. Thanks for wishing me luck! I really do appreciate it and very grateful

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-15, 23:30

Sure no problem, yes just put gold flakes in the search bar. I just got some after you posted it. It was 2 dollars, so not bad at all. My situation has been going on for a long time and why I have learned as much as I have. You'll be surprised how much you can learn when you feel desperate. Spells were something I never thought I'd embrace. Oh well...
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-15, 23:56

Yeah me too, but I have now joined the club (still way novice). But let's consider ourselves lucky... like I said, this gives us an opportunity to learn things we never thought we would venture into. Never know where it will lead... right? I do appreciate all of your knowledge... i have learned so much. Please keep posting because I'm trying really hard to keep up and for me, I've learned tons.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 00:01

Sure, I will and thanks. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 00:16

You are keeping me going with this grueling journey! Thanks!

Just got a very good economical mixture for stress and cleansing (omitting negative thoughts/energies and anxiety), for tight budgets. where should I post it? I will look around and if I post in the wrong place, hopefully it can get moved. I'm def going to try it tonight...

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 02:05

Good luck, I hope it works for you. I will look for it tomorrow.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 16:49

@ maggie - just wanted to let you know, something must be going on. The last few days while sitting outside, I have had bees swarming around me and I'm in the pacific nw and it's cold. Normally, I'm a little jumpy and run away. But lately, I'm just letting them fly around me and even sit on my body. They won't stay away and now, i'm almost welcoming them. I text claudia about it yesterday, and she said it is all working from the ground up. She has been helping me with prosperity spells as well.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 16:56

Cool, thanks for sharing. I had butterflies seem to be abnormally attracted to me, a couple of Summers ago.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 20:28

I prob would have preferred butterflies! What did that mean? Must have been positive.

Was told, w/my money spell... Bees w/out stinging can mean fertility or abundance, especially when they are not causing trouble and coming to someone on their own. So very good omen it's working

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 20:34

I'm a bit allergic to bees, so glad it wasn't my thing. Butterflies can mean new beginnings. I saw it as a good thing, plus they are so beautuful, that is was awesome. I hope your's mainfest quickly and no stings for you. haha
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 21:06

no kidding!!! I"m prone to allergies myself and that's what freaked me out a little about the bees.
To the best and nothing but the best for all of us!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top