Candle divination

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Candle divination

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-16, 18:17

Does anyone know a lot about this? as i know a few people on here now seem to be trying their own spells.

my honeyjar usually just gets to the bottom and slowly goes out but it just made a loud pop, and went out, a couple of sparks flew as well.

also, i dont think this means anything but not sure what to do, the seven day glass encased candle that im burning, i dont think u trimmed the wick enough and it was kind of starting to burn more on one side, now its just started to burn with the flame on one side, so leaving half the candle! does this matter? or should i snuff the candle out and try and fix it somehow? or is it likely to correct itself?

thanks
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Candle divination

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-16, 18:18

i didnt mean 'dont think u trimmed the wick' i accidentally typed u instead of i lol
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-16, 19:26

lucky mojo usually has some information on that. consult their forum you might find something useful.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-16, 19:33

yeah,im reading through it at the moment, its a 35 page thread! the candle has gone even more wrong now, its barely hanging in there, i snuffed it out as the guys who made it for me said that was ok to do if i needed to, and tried moving the wick gently to the other side, and then lost the wick, it started drowning in the melted wax! i managed to get it burning again but have a feeling it may not last. im not panicking though as i realised that the candle was in a draft and thats why its gone like this, also i shouldve trimmed the wick. i really need to finish it though, it contains a photo of me and my ex inside it, the occult consultancy made it for me, so if it goes out i will just let the wax harden and try and fix it. hopefully by tomorrow it might have improved Sad
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-16, 19:41

Have you thought about writing your own spells yet?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-16, 19:47

its just gone out! i tried not to panic or see this as a sign because its clear that the draft caused this. i got some tweezers, tried to clear some room around the wick, its a mess. hopefully whats left on the other side will burn away once its got down to the bottom. it seems to be burning brightly again now, not as high as i would like but at least its going!

No, i havent thought about it, ive had a bit of a tough couple of days. i have some new lucky mojo oils and was trying to think of some of my own ways to use them, but im not very creative. how are yours going?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-16, 19:57

I just wrote out a new money spell. I wont perform it until next month. It comes to me quite easy though but then again I used to write poems in school and essays. It was short and sweet but definitely to the point and no harm to none. If you do not say that at the end something f@#cked could happen in order to get your wish.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 20:55

I agree, except if one is doing a just retribution spell to send the negativity back (not often, but sometimes needed) just say no harm to me or my loved ones, so mote it me. It does need to be just or karma can come back to bite.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-16, 21:03

Noted, though I hope that I will not need to do anything like that. To be honest if I was to do a spell like that I would have a long list of people to smite with retribution. This will include some family members. I am definitely into black magick. Doing hexes and stuff like that will almost have to be my last resort and depending on the situation. Though I wont say what I will never do.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 21:15

I have been magically attacked for a long time. I hope you don't either and most likely you won't. I like to help people not the opposite, but there are magical bullies, a lesson that I didn't ask for, but no one should be repeatedly attacked without sending it back. It's no different than a bully on a school ground. Sometimes they don't stop until punched back. I am not advocating cursing (though to each their own-there is a kickback, though), but sending it back to the sender I have no problem with. I am so sick and tired of getting this uncalled for stuff sent my way. Truth be told I resisted this much too long. And all those posts on cursings don't happen unless you believe in them, so not true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-16, 21:56

What I have found out about some bullies is that no matter how much karma gets back to them, they still do not understand. Therefore they keep doing what they are doing. It's insanity for them. They hurt others and then they get hurt back and have no clue why they are hurt. People like that I get far away from. They are dangerous and dangerous to people around them.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 22:15

I agree with the insanity. This crazy woman has been attacking forsome time. I am away from her. I don't care if she gets it or not. I am not going to do as I have and not just get tossed and turned. I am merely sending anything she does to me or my children back. That just prevents her from doing more harm. It is not cursing, it is protecting and if she gets her cursing back it's her doing.

With no rudeness meant to you I feel very good with finally taking a stand against this. I have someone spiritally gifted that has helped me to finally see enough is enough. If one hasn't lived through this it would be hard to relate, but anyway I agree with the clauses/specifics on the spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-16, 22:24

@ maggie, i didnt realize you where dealing with that did you read my post about my experience with conjureman ali, you may want to think about getting a reading with him. Im def not a big fan because he sometimes put things kinda rude but from everything ive read he is gifted at stopping people who are working evil against you and sending it back to them. It maybe worth a least talking to him. It seems like we all have trouble finding real spellcasters and hateful people like that can find a legit worker to do mean work.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 22:40

Thank you very much for the advice, but I am working with someone now. It's been a trip. I know how to curse, but I just want to send it back. I wish everything were all butterflies, fluffy and sweet in life, but sometimes it's not. With the cursing I think it makes a person feel negative, but sending it back is merely returning to sender.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-16, 23:00

can't find godd#$n glass encased candles here in my country, so am working with tapered candles at the moment. i bought a black one, thought i might do a remove obstacle spell, but i think i'd much rather leave it for someone to do that for me while i focus on building and restoring the feelings back again.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-16, 23:14

Ive read about the return to sender i have had a reader tell me that she charges more for doing black magic because it takes time off your life. so i guess if someone is doing a lot of that against you then maybe they will end up taking a lot of time off thier own life Smile i guess that is proof though that there is something to all of this magic work...

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 23:53

The odd thing is I have seen that curses work, where some good causes cases fail. I have not heard of negative magic taking years off a person's life, but in a way it makes sense. If any of us focus on the negative all the time it is detrimental to the spirit, which has a negative impact on the body. I fought for awhile and quit. I didn't like how it made me feel, but again sending it back is not in myo negative magic. I have the right to protect me and more importantly my children. Those of us who are parents I feel not only have the right, but the obligation to do this.

Geri, eBay and different places on the net sell the glass candles. I used the road opener one awhile back. I don't know that it worked, due to the yuckies being sent my way at that time, but they do have them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-17, 17:34

from what ive read about the return to sender it isnt negative at all im not even sure if thats one they suggest to do a cleansing after (although they may). Ive read about different methods to do the rts but i always thought that was really intense and something that needed to be done right so i figured i would have someone else do it if i ever needed it. Although, honestly i dont know a lot of people in my area who practice any kind of black magic. But i dont blame you for doing whatever you could to shut that b**** down messing with someones kids in unacceptable. That would make me lose my mind in the natural and supernatural realm Twisted Evil

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-17, 20:20

I tend to take cleansing baths after any ritual. That's just me and it is not always needed. I think this is more grey magic, if a color association would be put to it. It's not blessing, or cursing, but returning and it does both a positive and a negative component to it; though I feel it's very fair. I am one who doesn't really classify spells as while or black magic, just a spell and the intent makes it a positive or a less than, if that makes sense. That's how I was taught and it was emphasised a lot.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-17, 22:34

mag: thanks for the tip!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content