Working with Saints

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Working with Saints

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-19, 11:06

I hope I dont sound too ignorant because I am very inexperienced in doing my own magic but I have decided to start trying to work with Saint Martha from some advice given to me.

Just wondering if anyone else here has experience with this?

I have a picture of her and Im going to offer her white flowers, and I was planning on coffee but I prayed to her lastnight, I didnt have anything to offer but I promised her that next time I would, and then I had a dream about coffee and walnut cake, but someone in my dream (I dont know who), was telling me to take the walnuts off as it should just be coffee cake, so I am taking this as a sign that shes asking me for coffee cake. Im going to start next tuesday candle burning for 9 weeks every tuesday.

I planned to leave the white flowers next to her picture until they start to wilt and then leave them in a graveyard but I was wondering what would I do with the cake? should I leave that in the graveyard as well? Im just a bit confused about what to do with your offerings to them after you have finished. I cant seem to find much info about this and I feel a bit foolish asking Embarassed
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Working with Saints

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 22:25

wish i could advise, but will leave it to someone who has tried it before. i've seen offerings done by other religons before - usually they would just leave it there until it moulds? not sure what they do after that, maybe burn them away while saying a prayer.

i do know that i'm trying to work with angels now since i believe that they are around us as well. no offerings needed to my knowledge, but would be good to use specific coloured candles to represent them.

am going to write petition letters to them and meditate this Friday. Smile in case anyone is interested, this is a good link to follow: http://guideangel.com/
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 23:31

There are offerings you should give them, but Saint Martha is not one I have asked for help. I think I remember she likes red candles, and helps in cases to help women dominate.

http://forum.luckymojo.com/working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462s200.html

Yep, here is the link. I have worked with some of the Saints, with fairly good success. Good Luck to both of you. Wishing you success.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 23:45

http://karmazain.livejournal.com/81771.html

Here is another great article on Saint Martha. I meant the Saints need offerings. Sometimes you also have to thank them by publising a prayer in their behalf somewhere public, and their treats are very specific. I have worked with Saint Expedite, Saint Jude, Saint Barbara and Saint Lazurus.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-20, 05:15

Thanks,

The people from The O.C emailed me lots of good info on her lastnight after I posted this. I think Im pretty knowledgable now, just hope she helps me! I kind of introduced myself to her lastnight, and and am going to pray to her all week until I start the ritual on Tuesday. I asked her for a sign that she will work with me, I think I may have got one.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-06-04, 14:09

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down