Mother Lula Mae - www.southernvoodooqueen.com551

Mother Lula Mae - www.southernvoodooqueen.com

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Mother Lula Mae - www.southernvoodooqueen.com

Post by srs on 2011-10-20, 17:23

Hi all

Has anyone had any work done by Mother Lula Mae?

Thanks

srs
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Mother Lula Mae - www.southernvoodooqueen.com

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-20, 20:17

Ive found that site before and i was very interested but i never had a reading with her it seemed like a really intense site. Im sticking with my worker right now but i would love to know if anyone has a reading with her

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-20, 21:36

eeesh, $100 for readings (or rather, $80). i'll try and get a consultation to see if she's real and post it up for others, whenever possible.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by srs on 2011-10-21, 09:59

Hi Hope - ok cool.

I'm opening up a google account as we speak. I wioll buy a reading from her today and will get back to you regarding my experience soon.

srs
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-21, 11:01

I was checking out that site and she is awfully pricy when it comes to readings. I hope she is good and accurate. Even if she is, I still would not pay that much when I can go to other readers and half that price or less for someone just as good or maybe better.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-21, 11:30

Sorry but who is going to feel comfortable in giving their credit card details to a complete stranger over the phone? Certainly not me!

Mother Lula Prefers to take Payments Over the Phone - This is Simple and Easy - Call 318-719-7146

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-21, 11:40

Wait so there is no paypal account that can be used to make payment. Not saying that she is a scam but, I would have to be very wary of something like that. If you are planning on doing that I suggest that you use a prepaid card.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 17:18

please do srs, that was the first spellwork site i came across when i first started looking into this stuff. I was interested but she was soooo expensive that i kept looking around. I didnt go with her because i could find any feedback on her from outside sources. But i will tell you guys the last time i looked at her prices her spellwork has come down. When if first went to her sight the love spell for difficult cases was around $1600 now its like $700. Dont know how i feel about that but for some reason i have stayed curious about her.....

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-21, 17:28

I have used Mother Lula Mae before and her reading was very precise and accurate.

She will let you know before hand that the reading is mainly for the practitioner and not the client in order for her to get to the root causes of your particular situation.

When I had my reading all I had to give her was a brief detail about my situation.

From there, she started giving me peoples names who were interfering in my relationship and I had never mentioned anyone's name to her, not even my ex's name.

She was dead on target! Another thing I like about her is if you don't have all the money to pay at once, you can make payments until its paid in full.

During the course of you making payments she will be working on your case little by little and she will tell you this. After its paid in full she will call you and give you the details on her final ceremony and what she is going to send you in the mail for you to do.

Actually I have one more week of my ritual and full results should manifest. I will tell you this, the second week into my paying her I started seeing positive changes in my situation. Trust me, she is very real. Call her and you can hear it in her voice. Any questions and I will be glad to answer you.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 17:48

Shannon if you dont mind me asking did she have you order a specific spell on her site or did she give you a price (higher or lower) for the work that she would do for you?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-21, 17:55

@Aligrace5... actually she recommended to me what spell I should go with. Since my case was a stubborn one I had to go with the Marie Laveau spell. At that time it was $1500 now it only cost $699. Once she gives you a price, its set. You can take as much time as needed to pay. I have emails that we have exchanged since July of this year if anyone needs proof if what I am saying is real.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 18:04

I thought about ordering that one bc i have a very complicated situation but i ended up going with sister angle rose instead. I got a some movement but nothing ever manifested. How much work did she require you to do on your own as this was a major problem for me. Im committed to this but i also have a baby and some of the things required hours of work at time and i just couldnt. Also did you have to purchase a lot of extra things for the spells, i dont mean sending her money but going out to get bottles of rum, honey, etc to do things at home? sorry for all the questions

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-21, 18:08

@Aligrace5... she will send you everything in the mail as gifts from the spirits. Simple things like burning a candle while burning the incense powder she sends you. Also she will send you a herbal bath that bathe in for 3 consecutive nights and read a certain passage from the bible. Little things like that. She will give you the password to the instructions link on her page to tell you how to do all of these things.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 18:28

I kinda wish i wouldve went with her but i dont know if she couldve got results i do believe sister angel rose is legit. She did mail me a lot of stuff also but i still had to go out and get all kind of stuff to go along with them and then do these extensive things. So im not sure if the mary leavue spell would have worked

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-21, 18:37

The only problem I had is I am a very impatient person...lol and if things wasn't moving fast enough according to my eyes, I wanted to purchase more spells...lol.

But I have learned to be content. One thing I will tell you, when you take the herbal bath, it is a spiritual cleansing bath and once you complete it you will start seeing things differently. That's why see states on her site to be sure of your wishes. The reason I'm saying this is because I really thought I loved my ex girlfriend whole heartedly and I couldn't see any wrong in her. But once I became spiritually clean, I started seeing her for who she really was and she wasn't all that I thought she was. I still do love her though and I still want her back but not as bad as once before.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 19:24

The baths that SAR did helped me not be so angry with the whole situation and she had him increase his interest in our child but it didnt help his anger towards me im not working with yaya(orisha ashe). let us know if yours does end up working when lula mae finishes..

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-21, 19:27

Ok I sure will. ~_~

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 04:21

It came to the point that I was getting impatient and pretty much wanted faster results. I had read before that having more spells casted with more energy would increase the effectiveness of your spells is the reason I was asking about Spirited Enterprise. I have been seeing some results with Mother Lula Mae just not as fast as I wanted. Like I said I can give you some proof by posting email interactions between her and I if that is ok with you? Just tell me how to do it and I will.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 04:26

Maggie I have been working with her since August but I paid her in payments at a time therefore all her work was being done in increments until I had it all paid off. That's the reason results were being seen slowly or should I say in pieces.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 09:24

If you see what shes doing is working i would spend anything more. I think in the beginning we all feel like we want results now and start buying a bunch of spells but from what ive read that is bad and can cause the orginal not to work. I think you have to see hers through first before you start working with any other caster. It is temping and weve all been there but from what ive read it is not a good idea to do a bunch at one time especially with different workers.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 10:03

@Aligrace5... I have had different opinions on that subject by different practitioners. Some say the more the strongest and some say the more, the more difficult it will become. I used my own judgement on that one. All I can say is use your own judgement.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 10:14

how did you pay her? and where did you send the items for the spell? because she says she asks for personal items, you can pm me if you do not want to share it in pubic.

The issue her is that I can not find not even on reference to her, except for all the advertising pages and we all know how to make these.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 10:28

@Hope... At the time I started using her she was taking payments through Paypal.

Eventually she stopped using them because she said people were getting there wishes granted and then would go back to paypal and wanted there money back.

Actually she hasn't been on the internet long. She told me she used to do services in her house but it became a little too congested so she opened up her services to the public.

Believe it or not my sons mom is from Louisiana and I am from Atlanta and she know some of her relatives. The only items she needed from me was a picture of the two of us and our birthdates.

She told me the spirits she uses didn't require any additional items because she has a way of working them. All I can say is, it works. At least for me. Full manifestation still hasn't came but I still have about a week left of my ritual.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 10:39

@Hope... I'm not advertising her I'm just saying that her services appear to be working for me. My reasons for asking about or using other spellcasters is the same as why do the rich want to get richer. Sortof like I want more and more. I won't just stop at Mother Lula. More than likely I will keep pursuing different casters for different situations. Reuniting isn't the only thing I'm looking for. I only have one account and Shannon is my middle name. If you want Hope I can send you my first and last name and a picture of my drivers license and whatever else you want.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 10:41

@Hope... Yes paypal does refund for services. I got a refund from James Duvalier not too long ago for services not rendered.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 10:57

Ok Hope thank you.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 11:05

Wow did srs/vicky have any explaination for that? i do think paypal lets you at least dispute payments bc i thats what i read a lot of people where doing for ashra spells when everyone caught on to her. I

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:07

That's right Aligrace5 paypal does let you dispute claims.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:09

i am sure he/she may have 100 excuses, but in the year this forum has been going on there is only one explanation for it : "scammers with an agenda"

Would you create a new account and post an introduction like someone else for no reason?
The new account and introduction were created on the same section this topic was opened, scammers be aware, i have good analytic catching all your moves!

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:15

i disagree here, and many members can attest to that, yes, you can open a claim, but it does not mean you will get your money back, most claims on services are denied!

Paypal will not honor any dispute on services as they are not covered by their protection policy, only tangible items and services NOT rendered.

I know of a list of members, and they can attest to that if they want, Many paypal claims have been denied because they were services and not tangible items.

The explanation you are giving about her not taking paypal due to claims does not make sense and if she has been doing business online for a short time and if she is genuine, she should not have this problem with paypal.

I know many spellcasters and psychics who have been taking paypal for years and do not close it for a charge back! Additionally, people do not do paypal claims when they get what they want!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:21; edited 1 time in total

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:21

The problem Mother Lula had was people were wanting something for nothing. That's what she told me so I just went by her words.

Like I said, I haven't had any problems with her and the fact that you can pay in installments should be a good sign.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:23

I am sure, but how do you pay the installments??? How are you paying them?

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 11:24

Thats a shame about srs/vickie i was looking foward to her reading. When i started looking into this i looked into the most popular workers in new orleans because thats just where i thought of for voodoo/hoodoo. There are soooo many workers there that theres no way to try them all for oneself. So i think forums like this are a good way to rely on other peoples recommendations. My bestie is from puerto rico and uses someone really good out of the country of panama but that is really expensive use so we are always looking for others in the states .

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:26

At the time I was paying through paypal. I was done paying in August. Its since then that she has stopped that.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:29

i knew about srs and vickied since the first day and that is why i came so strong on this topic, i was giving him/her some more time to see what would happen, but i see more new members posting and will stop it before it gets so far!

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:30

Yes Aligrace5 that is so true. I grew up hearing about tales of voodoo in Louisiana. Being that my sons mom is from Louisiana, I always felt that she had something on me...lol. To this day I still believe that way.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:31

shannon wrote:@Aligrace5... actually she recommended to me what spell I should go with. Since my case was a stubborn one I had to go with the Marie Laveau spell. At that time it was $1500 now it only cost $699. Once she gives you a price, its set. You can take as much time as needed to pay. I have emails that we have exchanged since July of this year if anyone needs proof if what I am saying is real.

Did you pay $1500 or $699????

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:34

Hope I will close my mouth because I don't want you to think that I'm a scammer...lol. Seriously, if you have a question for me just ask me. I'm a real person with nothing to hide. I'm just like everyone else separating the wheat from the tares.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:35

Hope I paid $1500. Actually it was $1600 because 100 was for the first time reading.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 11:36

I wonder why the price was cut so much? Recession?Smile

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 11:39

Aligrace5 I don't know the answer to that one. I never asked her. I would hate to upset her and cause her to put something on me...lol

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 11:46

lol dont blame you on that

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:49

@shannon, I have nothing personal about you and your experiences are valid, I wish you had posted about this caster before someone with duplicate accounts introduced her to the forum.

So this is what we know and please correct me if I am wrong:

1) srs introduced her to the forum the same day he created a duplicate account and posted an introduction as VickyD
2) Shannon joined the forum 7 days ago, and he purchased a service from this spellcaster back in August for $1600.
3) Shannon feels he has received partial results and feels more positive about her situation, but it has not been resolved yet and she has been searching for other spells.
4) This practitioner was taking paypal payments until August, but stopped it due to claims from customers.
5) The online services have been going on for a short time and there are many advertising links on the internet.
6) Spells were $1500.00 on august, now they are $699.00
7) Shannon finished making the paymets to her in August via PayPal and the spell has not been completed yet, one more week to go ( October 22)

In all my email communications with this caster, (because I contacted her) she has hidden her location very well and I have not been able to confirm her location from any of the emails she sent back to me.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-22, 13:16; edited 1 time in total

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:54

And to add, I think the phone number in her page is a google number, have to do more reasearch on that, anyone who had a gmail account can have a google number with ANY areacode you want.

Few people I have spoken with have heard of a Lula Mae in LA, but we are not sure it is the SAME one who runs this page

I am done for now, to all members, if you create duplicate accounts or use proxy servers to post in this forum, you will be banned and your posts will be questioned !!

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-22, 11:58; edited 1 time in total

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 13:25

If I find any unusual activity in any topic, I will investigate and stop it before it gets too far, in the past I have let it go and some scammers have used this forum to get business.

At the end of the day, it is up to each individual to make their own choice.

In this forum we do not endorse or make recommendations about any practitioners. But if I let scammers take over this forum, it could end up like the old spellsforum, years latter the truth is coming out

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 13:29

Hope I totally agree with you. ~_~

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 14:01

Google Check out instructions when you try to make an order from this page:

Order Details - Personal Services, 5703 Red Bug Lake Road, #507, Winter Springs, FL 32708 US

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-22, 14:06

Seems there is some kind of deception, because her p.o. box shows another address.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon on 2011-10-22, 14:08

Hope she is in Florida until January.

shannon
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 14:17

it gets even more and more interesting, looks like i will have pay for the reading to get to the bottom of it!

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum