Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-23, 13:53

I used this man for a job to sweeten my ex as we separated over a silly misunderstanding. Not only was he expensive { $650} but results have yet to be seen. The spell was done in August and I was told would come to fruition within 21 days. Well, the days came and went... nothing other than one brunch with my now ex, that I invited him to. When I asked Reggie about what was going on he told me that it was my fault that the spell did not take as I have issues " keeping my man" He said he would do the spell again and I should hear from him within another 21 days. He also told me to try to contact him within the first two weeks of the work. I did, I asked my ex to a show I know he loves, he ignored me , in fact he doesn't answer me at all. When I brought this up to Tata Reggie he told me that again it was MY fault. HUMM... To be honest, things have gotten worse , so I have to question his spell work to say the least. I would NOT recommend this man for any spell work or anything else. This man allegedly practices Palo... I know a little about Palo and all I will say is either his work was to make things worse or he didn't do the job he was paid to do. I have seen Palo do wondrous things so Im going with I got ripped off. Please don't let this happen to you.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

Post by divineone on 2011-10-23, 22:53

Seems like this guy does work against his clients. Its so iportant to do a general google search before you trust a stranger with your personal information.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-fortune-tellers/the-dark-side-of-san/the-dark-side-of-santeria-palo-022fc.htm
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-24, 07:01

Yes.. Search then search again... That rip off report showed up days after I had the work done... Grrr...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top