[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None www.summongenie.com

Post by divineone on 2011-10-23, 18:29

Someone just sent me the link to this place...creepy Has anyone here ever came across the site? They use the spirits of aborted babies..I have never heard of such a thing. http://www.summongenie.com/index.html
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.summongenie.com

Post by divineone on 2011-10-23, 19:30

Ok people I have decided to take one for the team...I ordered the winfall spell to see what happens. Please no comments about dealing with jinns and, deamons because none of that scares me at all and is a faith killer for me.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-23, 20:28

Good luck - and the very best to your success! Keep us posted. Do you have an estimated date on results?

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-23, 20:48

I just purchased it today just because..... I will stay quiet about the work when it begins because I want to try and stay positive to see if that helps. But do know I am just testing to see if they are real or a scam....and it's not a love spell. I ordered something I don't care about so I think i am going to have to work on wanting it.

If it works It will completely floor me and I will adopt as many dead baby spirits as I can afford...Lol. If they are a scam I will be back here quicker than lightening to tell everyone to stay away. I will report if what they say others have started to feel if it does happen to me.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-10-24, 01:31

LOL u r too funny divineone, adopting dead baby spirits Smile ya if it works I am all for doing the same, maybe u and i can collect all these baby spirits as a hobby Smile

Sasha

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 01:37

i am not sure i will go there, if they are real how do you handle them if they go out of control? i don't know, @divine, please let us know if they are real and if you feel anything at all.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-24, 22:49

@sasha, I will build them all the cribs they want...Lol

@Hope if the get out of control I will paddle their little buts and put them on time out....but really I guess as long as you give them toys they are fine. They also said if you don't want the babies anylonger let them know and they will summon them back. It is going to be very interesting. I just had to explore because I have never heard of such a thing. I wonder if I should have asked for a girl baby. Its just time to have fun with this stuff.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-24, 22:56

The movie Chucky comes to mind.. hehehe

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-24, 22:59

I have faith in the spirit world but have to say i dont see this one as funny i think its kinda sick..

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-24, 23:16

@Elya never though about it that way...just my luck

@Aligrace5 a spirit is a spirit good and bad. Its all sick if you really look at it. We are disturbing dead people to help solve problems but here we all are in the same boat calling on the dead for help.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-24, 23:23

I havent been on the site to look at it but if they are sending spirits of aborted babies why not spirits of miscarried babies? I personally think all babies are in heaven i dont believe God would allow for us to use a childs spirit like that. I would be careful who knows what kind of spirit that is they are sending out..

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 23:30

I agree with aligrace, not all spirits are the same and when I ask the spirits for help, I hope the person doing the work is using spirits who will not cause harm in other areas.
I do not like the sound of spirits of aborted babies, innocent creatures being sent to make me happy, i believe in karma, once again, it is a personal call and i will not go there.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-25, 00:07

I used to just roll my eyes at Djinn talk, but I have Djinn myself that I know are real and are not demons. Mine are "believers", but like people capable of good and protective capabilities. The are fire spirits and I hope I treat them well. I think that I do, or sure try to.

However, my opinion differs in that I do have some creatures and angels. I give them all time to go back to their own realm and ask from time to time if they like being here. I get a definite yes each time. I used to worry that I was in some way hindering them from progressing, but my understanding is some choose to come back for periods, very willingly. They are not trapped in rings or whatever they are bound to. It's simply a portal for a connection. I think of it much like a telephone.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-25, 00:14

i guess it's personal choice, but for me, i avoid practitioners that go with neocromancy. i do hear that there are some earth-bound spirits who are not intelligent enough to evolve and move on to different planes, that's why they're stuck here. may not want to tamper with them, but again, i'm pro-choice.

i'm no professor or expert, but i prefer working with our main source of energy (most of us call it God) or with angels. but who knows what we're invoking. best to keep praying for protection in all physical and spiritual endeavours.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-10-25, 11:24

@ELYA, omg reference to chucky was funny. those movies always made me laugh esp the few ones, they were not even scary

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-25, 23:46

@I have not seen a Chucky movie in forever and it use to scare me so much.

@ethal...as for my spirit babies well, its sad that they were aborted and they are asking for toys so I personally don't see anything wrong with it...my personal view. Only one thing is certain in life and that is we all die some day, so I do not live in fear of the unknown or live my life by anyone elses standards or beliefs. With that being said Geri I applaude you for using the spirit of God and the angels the rough and path I should be on but i'm not. To date I have had 0 results using any spirits for anything at all. I do know they exist thats about it.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:15

Divine, I am with you on that one. No one should live their life based on another's standards or beliefs. I have said this before, I would never had gotten into spells or spirits until I ran into major trials. I hope spells won't always be a part of my life, but I am grateful to the help and magical (spiritual) guidance I have received at this time. I was raised a Christian and still embrace a spiritual path based on many of those teachings, so God and the angels are very special to me. However, I will not allow others to pigeon hole me into conforming to their beliefs or hangups, and so I understand, and hope I didn't seem like I was judging you or forcing mine on you.

Ayone who gets a spell where someone is using Orisha's, dieties and such is dealing with spirits, (those passed on), so I hate to burst bubbles but that is necomancy. When you go to a Medium and they are speaking to spirits they are getting messages from one again those passed on. Conjured spirits are not lower spirits. I am too tired to go into it, but they are not lost spirits who are lost. My worry was that they were trapped and forced to serve as slaves or stuck in whatever vessel they are bound to, they aren't, but it requires a lot of research by each indiviual to truly understand. No one can fully explain it to another.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 09:26

Creepy website... I can't wait to hear how it goes... Thy say to expect results in 7 days?

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:28

Well...we all know that's usually a lie., as spells rake time to mainfest. That's 2 creepy webistes in 2 days. I will have to look at this one.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 09:37

Apologies Maggie, they say results in 7-14 days... yes that too is usually a lie. As for having Djinn I have two I got from Lisa @ real magic. Still bonding with them .... If you have any advice at all about the bonding process I would be grateful...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:42

I do please go to Lisa's thread and I will tell you what I know. Hope likes us to keep the threads in order.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-26, 10:44

Wow..That is quite a website I must say! They do seem serious about the rituals they perform.

They even stress that if you are not comfy about it do NOT go ahead!

You can't even compare it to the black court website (temple of ermjh..)
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 11:05

Lol, it's not my thing, but I appreciate that others may feel comfortable with it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None www.summongenie.com

Post by Ehva on 2011-10-26, 23:38

Does anyone know if this site is for real?

http://www.summongenie.com

I can't find anything good or bad about them online.

Ehva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-26, 23:41

there is a discussion about them here, looks like they are doing some advertising lately.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehva on 2011-10-26, 23:50

Sorry about that. Thanks

Ehva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down