www.orderofisis.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.orderofisis.com

Post by MJ on 2010-09-24, 18:32

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with the Order?

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.orderofisis.com

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-26, 16:52

I was thinking of doing a spell by them, but goggling them, I've seen several people who said they've been scammed. Would also like to know if someone has any experience with them.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-26, 17:02

http://www.ripoffreport.com/advertising-agencies/orderofisis-com/orderofisis-com-a-big-mistake-8pc92.htm

Don't know from experience, but that's what I've found on him. Judge for yourself....
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-26, 17:14

I'm still on the fence with them, but I think I'm going to Elena Angel because so many people have said positive things about her and her prices are much more reasonable on top of it.

However, if anyone has any personal experiences by them, I'd like to hear it. Can PM me too if you don't want to share out in the open.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-26, 18:03

Cherie wrote:I'm still on the fence with them, but I think I'm going to Elena Angel because so many people have said positive things about her and her prices are much more reasonable on top of it.

However, if anyone has any personal experiences by them, I'd like to hear it. Can PM me too if you don't want to share out in the open.

Hey there Cherie
I myself havent d any casting done by them. But if you research on them, there are loads of rip off reports and complaints and negative reports about them. So, please be careful. If it were me, I wouldnt go for them.
I know it is frustrating, but we have to help each other out and prevent ppl from spending money on casters that dont have a good repute.
Hope it helped.
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-27, 00:03

Oh wow, thanks for the info. I definitely won't be doing anything with them then. Smile

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-27, 16:28

Thank you Daisy, thank you Hope - thank you for providing the links. I wish I read them sooner Sad

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-27, 17:01

OMG - Hope, I just have to make another post. After I read the second link you provided (thank you for that) - I realised I received exactly the same generated letter these people have mentioned. RED flag big time!!!

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum