[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

None Mia Angel The Wishing Shop - Ebay

Post by Hope on 2010-09-26, 02:34

Has someone ever had experience with this caster?

I never used her services but I found some positive reports in the spellforum about her

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4384514&trail=275

She sells in ebay and her link is http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Wishing-Shop

Just looking around, I found some of her spells very affordable and interesting, people were having results with her money spells.

Once I am done with my ordeal, I think I will try her money spell, maybe I can get some of my money back bounce

Last edited by Hope on 2011-09-18, 00:49; edited 2 times in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Mia Angel The Wishing Shop - Ebay

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-26, 02:56

I got 3 spells from her: a confidence spell, beauty/attraction spell, and a lift depression spell. Sadly, I've not had results with any of them but I do believe she's genuine and her magick is just quite weak. This is just my experience, though. I can't speak for anyone else or tell you to avoid her based on my lack of results.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-26, 03:25

That is a good one : She is genuine and her magick is quite weak.

If her magic is weak, she is not a genuine spellcaster, just a regular person that sales weak spells very cheap.

I wonder why there are so many good talks about her in spellforum.net

I don't know why, but I am starting to see something suspicious here.

Is like a trend, everyone talks wonders about a spellcaster, but you can not meet anyone with results, it makes me wonder ...
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-26, 08:26

NoOneMournstheWicked wrote:I got 3 spells from her: a confidence spell, beauty/attraction spell, and a lift depression spell. Sadly, I've not had results with any of them but I do believe she's genuine and her magick is just quite weak. This is just my experience, though. I can't speak for anyone else or tell you to avoid her based on my lack of results.

I havent had any work done by her.....
well, some spell casters can be genuine, but their spells could be weak, purely becase they might use white magic. It takes ages to manifest and sometimes you may have to wait for a year at the least, and if you are surrounded by negativity (such as people doubg her, which invariably sets that doubt ball rolling in your mind) an ddoubts, it wont work at all....
So, I reckon, white magic is a bit of a gamble. SO, I wouldnt go ahead and call the caster a fake or a scam., cz it is afterall a two-way street-both u and the caster should work in tandem!
Just a thought.....
Im sendign my positive wishes to you. I honestly wish that your spells work.
Love
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-26, 11:26

For all I know, mia could be a scammer. But my personal guess is that her white magick just isn't powerful enough to do a whole lot..

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-26, 12:54

I did not order anything from Mia, I just found some posts about her that caught my attention
Maybe some casters work for some and not others or maybe some of us just want the impossible, just wondering ...
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-27, 03:49

I agree with NoOneMourns. I had a love spell and money spell done with Mia a few weeks ago. I've had no change on my love situation and I've won around $50 on scratch offs (which is pretty silly, but still wanted to mention). I'm currently trying a few different casters from ebay that I'm feeling good about. I've been waiting to say anything until I see some bigger changes, but I really feel like at least 1 or 2 of them may actually be legit...maybe even more.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 12:23

Well, there was a member in the spellscams forum that was constantly winning money after Mia's spell, I think it was upward. I read about it and caught my attention, that is why I posted about her here.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-28, 00:27

She supposedly was also featured in magazines in England for helping women get pregnant. Is anyone from England on here? I'm just wondering if this is legit. Her spells are very very cheap. You might as well try her if you're thinking about it.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lindam on 2010-10-16, 02:30

I did buy 2 spells from her in April and did nothing for me.
It is funny that I see so many names here that I have used in the past, I don't know where to start, I wish I found this forum sooner!!!!!!!!!!

lindam
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-16, 17:47

May I ask what spells they were lindam?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-03, 16:26

I casted my spell with her last week after reading the good reviews on her from Spellforum. If I see anything, I'll certainly keep you all posted.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twistypie on 2010-12-10, 13:04

Love13......I know I am replying somewhat late to your post (2 months late in fact) but only just read it.

I am from England (and only just twigged that the majority of you lot are not, I thought you were just weirdos that were up on the computer at silly times Very Happy takes me a while to cotton on sometimes! )

Can't say I've ever heard anything about her, but having looked at her now I think I may give her a go. I know it seems weird, but I really do think that the cheaper they are, the more likely that they are real - I know that sounds stupid but it feels to me like they're not taking the piss if they just charge a reasonable amount. If I try her I will let you know the outcome

X

twistypie
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-16, 11:45

As I sayd in one previous post, I have ordered from Mia two weeks ago and now that I see Your posts, I am freaking out!!
I read lots of good rewes about her in spellsforum, also in somekind of baby forum that her fertility spells were working.
Also, when she sent me the charm to wear or keep in a safe place, she also added a lovely letter with it and there was a website address on, as I have heard she has a sick son with kidney problems if I remember correctly and all the money goes to support her son and other kids with kidney problems.
I truly hope she is real, I mean who could come up with the idea of inventing a kid with difficult desease?! Shocked

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-16, 23:37

I was really thinking about trying a spell from Mia but reading this and know one having any results make me not even want to try even though im letting another company do a spell for me now

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 10:42

me and some other people I know have tried her but no results - dont think that she is a scammer but maybe her magick is just not strong enough. not for love matters atleast

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-17, 10:44

Damn,

Well, mine was casted only less than two weeks ago... I don't know if i should ask for a reading to see if Mia Angel' s work is doing any progress?
Or is it too early?!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 11:05

well it definitely is too early to ask for progress because spellwork takes time to manifest. Mia is a really nice lady but based on the prices that she charges for the spell, I personally do not think that you should expect any miracles if your situation is complicated. sorry if i am being blunt but i have had my fair share of having high hopes only to find myself badly disappointed

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-17, 11:10

Well, my ex did contact me in the beginninng of this week, but only to let me know that he is returning my things soon Laughing not the best sign, huh?
Most of the time I am trying to keep my mind away from the spell casting thing and hope that he will come to his senses one of these days.
I have decided that I will only try Elena Angel also and after that I am done. I mean... if it is not written in the stars, then sc.....w him!
And all other x-es who have made us suffer like that and spend loads of money:-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 11:21

atleast you are getting your stuff back. mine is still with him and it has been many over a year lol!

in my case i need serious spellwork that works against freewill as my situation is complicated as it involves another and he is very very happy

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-17, 11:50

well, the fact that he said he is going to bring my stuff back (or leave it to my office) doens't mean he is going to do that, I have been waiting for 4 months almost :-D at the same time he is talking about how hard his life is and that he still has feelings and good memories. Seriousl?! Then WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO AWAY?! Men... go figure them out :-D That's why I am seriously thinking of getting one reading...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 20:28

needforhelp wrote:well, the fact that he said he is going to bring my stuff back (or leave it to my office) doens't mean he is going to do that, I have been waiting for 4 months almost :-D at the same time he is talking about how hard his life is and that he still has feelings and good memories. Seriousl?! Then WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO AWAY?! Men... go figure them out :-D That's why I am seriously thinking of getting one reading...

well going away was not my choice. i did not have any say in the matter.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2010-12-17, 21:06

I meant why the hell did he go away :-) like he was saying few weeks ago that he has still feelings for me and then i was wondering "why the hell did You go away if it was so good?!" I didn´t mean You, Loveproblem :-D, I was talking about him, BTW, i had no saying also in our matter, he just decided that we are not working out... i hope Mia´s spell will help me...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 21:08

i hope that Mia's spell will work for you too Smile

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-12-19, 22:13

Hi Twistypie - I was also going to say that I agree that I believe Mia Angel's powers are not as strong as it may seem. She's a nice lady and I don't think she's a scammer, but I don't think her spells worked for me. Good luck with your search!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hopeful on 2011-01-09, 18:11

Hi, i have tried Mia as well,but i sadly never saw any results..
It was a return a lover spell cast...

From what i read,it is far more effective for us to cast the spells our self..

The other thing i have recently bought it a karl welz radionics machine..
It's the magick of the future...

Anyone ever used a radionics machine?
I bought something called super manifestion software and a welz chi generator..

There's a few video's on youtube if anyone's interested..

Radionics machine-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTU_PXh4IA4&feature=related

The software i own
http://www.youtube.com/user/radionicsbox#p/a/u/1/YJIxt81TSBg

I will update you on if i manage to get any results,im just working on simple task first..

All the best hopeful x

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-01-09, 18:33

Hi hopeful I have a RAD 2400 . It didn't help me. Actually I didn't use it too much because I don't have enough time. It helped me only with the autogenic training. Also when I did the Sator Arepo talisman I felt something strange. But as I told you I didn't have time to do all experiments. I tried to use it with spells too. No results. Probably I am not good at setting the rates. If you try it and see results please let me know. And by the way I am curious how does that super manifestation software work.

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-01-09, 18:40

.... hopeful I don't want you lose the hope only because I saw no results. Keep your faith and try it. Maybe it will work for you.

Wishing you good luck

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hopeful on 2011-01-09, 19:46

Hi Nyky, Thanks Smile Is is hard sometimes..

I must have tried over 30 caster in the last year or so....

I sometimes feel that maybe spells dont really work,and there just a load of rubbish..

Who really knows... Neutral

Again i dont want to anyone to lose hope, this is just how i feel sometimes..
Im sure many of you on here feels the same sometimes..

All the best x

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-01-10, 06:19

Hi hopeful That's why I bought that device...to help myself because I lost my trust in spell casters. But maybe we have found only the fake ones. There must also be real spell casters. And we must hang in there and don't lose our hope.
I am sure you have read a lot about that device. I can send you also a few links if you want of course. Just let me know.

Good luck and if you want to share your experiences with your device I will be glad to hear from you Smile

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scully007 on 2011-02-12, 19:32

did not work for me.

Scully007
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-22, 22:56

her spells did not work for me
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 15:07

she told me there are no spells that can help me....Sad

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-11, 09:09

Her spell didnt work for me, I asked for a recast I think in the beginning of March. So far nothing. But I am over my ex anyway.

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wula on 2011-05-14, 13:37

I purchased a reuturn my lover spell from mia and she is nice in person, she got me an additional free protection spell because I told her I was blackmail...
however, I found my lover hasn't return but my money income increased.
I don't know is that count as working or not.
I still hoping for a working LOVE spell

Wula
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 00:38

I got many spells from her and love her wealth spells.
They worked for me, not for winning the lottery or something like that, but always something good comes from them.
Sometimes I feel she exaggerates her listings, but I have seen results from her wealth spells, lets say I always got back at least double of what I paid for the spell.
Sadly her weight loss and love spells did not work for me as good as the money spell.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-06-27, 23:59

Purchased two spells from Mia 2 weeks ago. Haven't gotten the charms yet (guessing it takes a while hence she is in UK). Will update if I see any changes. Based on what I read here (wish I found this forum prior), I'm not holding my breath.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ani_hasiib on 2011-09-19, 08:11

Has anyone tried Mia Angel? She's from ebay.

ani_hasiib
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-24, 18:26

@ani_hasib, use the search feature and you will find we have a topic for most spellcasters, your help keeping the forum organized is appreciated.
Thank you
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-24, 19:41

Ani, my spells had not manifested. Purchased them back in June. She did a recast in August. Nothing yet Smile

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top