Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com5520

Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by cutchy on 2010-09-26, 16:14

Has anyone used Ashra Spells. i have sent her some money and i am waiting to see any results. Is there anyone who has any feed back on her? Thank you.

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by daisy on 2010-09-26, 16:16

I'm sorry to tell you but Ashra is a SCAM!!! You should try to get your money back as soon as you can!!!

daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-26, 16:27

OMG - she is all over the net as a scam - steer well clear

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by cutchy on 2010-09-26, 16:27

thank you daisy!

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-26, 16:37

cutchy wrote:Has anyone used Ashra Spells. i have sent her some money and i am waiting to see any results. Is there anyone who has any feed back on her? Thank you.

Please try and get ur money back from her.She is a scammer.. BIG TIME SCAMMER..

I fuve pad your money via paypal, please raise a dispute and get ur money back now!!!!

good luck
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-26, 16:40

I contacted her months ago and never ever received a reply. My advice-stay away from her!

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutchy on 2010-09-26, 16:41

Well does anyone know of someone of trust to help with a love situation?

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-26, 16:45

Cutchy,

She is reported on the spellsforum as a scam, here is a link to this forum's link of "[b]SCAMMERS - List of tried and tested spell casters to stay away from. Quick reference guide.[/b]"
http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4596365

Also ripoff report and complaint board have information you can read on as well.

Hopefully you can file a claim and get your money back.
If you don't mind how did you pay her?

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutchy on 2010-09-26, 17:03

Blue, it was under 100$ however it has only been since Thursdays, she has talked to me since and she told me it will take 2-3 weeks. I can't really do anything till the time frame she told me about...i just started to look up scam reviews because i tried one other one before her and i know she is a scam once nothing happened. So i like Ashra website (all her reviews) and didn't see that there were very few scam report about Ashra till today when i found a site that brought me to this form.

cutchy
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-26, 17:15

cutchy wrote:Blue, it was under 100$ however it has only been since Thursdays, she has talked to me since and she told me it will take 2-3 weeks. I can't really do anything till the time frame she told me about...i just started to look up scam reviews because i tried one other one before her and i know she is a scam once nothing happened. So i like Ashra website (all her reviews) and didn't see that there were very few scam report about Ashra till today when i found a site that brought me to this form.

Dear Cutchy,
Sorry, you did not find out earlier...I am sorry to have to say this but, from what many people who have used her have reported, she is a scam...so it may not matter that your cast was just recently done? if she is a scam, it mean she just took your money...and you will get nothing in return. i am not sure how you paid her but...it may be a good idea to try and recuperate your money while there is still time...

There is a thread about fighting scammers and getting your money back you can look it up and see if you will find anything helpful there

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-26, 19:21

I have used Ashra, unfortunately I got no results. In the beginning, I didn't do much research and started using her. Every couple of weeks she would send me an email with some explanation as to why I should order another spell. Which I am not proud to say, but I ordered several...I was desperate and all these people know the right things to say.

If you've already used her, please, please do not continue to order more spells. I spent alot of money on her and received nothing. I have not to date said that anyone is a scammer just based on my experience and I will not say that she is. I only know that my money was wasted as I didn't get results. I mean, now that I'm less desperate I can see that if every one of her spells is guaranteed then why does she ask that you buy more spells to solve your case???

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-02, 12:00

I got another email from her yesterday trying to sell me yet another spell. She said "his thinking is changing blah blah blah, we just need to give him the final push.

I think I won't be buying, thank you very much. Laughing

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-10-02, 14:13

I did fall into it...for a little while. I ordered multiple spells from her. None worked and I finally got a clue. lol

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-10-08, 17:39

Ashra is a complete scam - stay away

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindam on 2010-10-16, 01:57

She deserves the title of "The Queen of Scams" and the sad part is that when you Google for love spells, she is all over the place, how do Google allows it?
I was buying her spells for weeks, what a waste, nothing ever happened!

lindam
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-10-23, 23:18

Ashra is a huge SCAM! I used her awhile ago I thought she may be genuine she responded to every email so I sent her the money and she "conducted" the spell she even sent me this huge email explaining when it was conducted what it will do and blah blah blah I never saw results and stating questioning her.... she never answered my emails after that stay clear of her!

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 12:18

MAJOR SCAM!!! I used her 4 years ago!! I sent her $ twice, like a fool!!
I was dating a guy who I wanted to start seeing more, a week after I had paid her he stopped seeing me all together, 6 months later never heard from him. I of course did what Ashra told me to do at home as well as another spell from her. It's been 4 years and never heard from him...over him/it a long time ago now. But I did email her a few months later a couple of times, and then NEVER got any response from her!!! For laughs I sent her an email a few months ago, since I still get emails from her with new spells on sale...and again, she never replied!!

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-29, 20:46

I never got a response from her after I sent her the money

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mojacka on 2010-11-30, 08:25

I am sorry I still do not get it!! Ashra Spells is advertising on this home page - I guess I am just THICK - mind you I did manage to get a degree....... Laughing

mojacka
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-01, 22:00

I bought a spell from her in Oct. Nothing yet. My 45 day recast deadline is coming up and she said she would check into the situation for me. Too late for me now...

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twistypie on 2010-12-07, 10:23

Well, what can I say about Ashra! I have a hilarious little story for you all...

I sent an email to Ashra, describing my situation and asking for advice on which spell of hers to buy. She sent me back a response on 27th Nov saying which one, but having read terrible reports about her I decided not to go ahead and just ignored it.

29th Nov - I get an email from her. Subject header: "Everything is coming along nicely". In the email body she basically says she did the spell and that everything is working and she will keep me updated. The amusing thing is not that I didn't commission a spell, but that there are lots of "blanks". (for example: I completed your X spell to reunite you with X and I feel that it will be very successful). Obviously she mistakenly sent me her template!

3rd December: I get another template email. Subject header: "Greetings. Progress on X". Again, a load of bull in the body text with lots of gas where she inserts names and details.

6th December: Another one! Subject header: "Brief update on X". In this one (again with gaps where details would go) she is seeming to suggest that it's all going well and that if another supporting spell will be necessary she will be sure to let me know.

What the hell is going on!!! I never ordered anything from her anyway!
These emails prove though, that she is a complete scam.

twistypie
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-07, 10:31

I can't believe I spent $500 on this woman. What a shame!

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twistypie on 2010-12-07, 10:42

Oh gosh - I am so sorry that you have wasted your money and I am so angry at her for conning people and getting away with it. Will you be able to try and get your money back? Because I am afraid to say that (after receiving all those templates) it seems that she just trots out the same bull to everyone.

X

twistypie
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twistypie on 2010-12-07, 10:43

By the way, I am happy to PM anyone the messages she send me if anybody wants to see it

X

twistypie
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-07, 21:04

She asked customers who don't see any results to contact her 45 days after casting. And guess what paypal's time frame for a dispute? 45 days. I think it's too late to do anything about it now. Evil or Very Mad

I'm so glad Hope set up this forum. Hope this can put an stop to her scam.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-01-18, 01:04

OMG, I guess I am not the only one. I wish we could put an end to her scam.
I will look at my receipts and will file charge back to every penny I sent her. I am so angry and at the same time I am so glad I found this forum.
Lots more to read, I guess I will be up all night.
Thank you all
L

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-01-18, 01:22

I emailed Ashra before I checked out any reports or knew there were any forums. I was just searching the net for some possible hope. She answered me quickly telling me she could defiantly change my situation. Thankfully my computer has extra security and would not allow me to go to the link she sent with her email. It said there was a problem with the security certificate and could not be authenticated. I emailed her back and let her know I could not get there and when I said there was a problem with her security she never emailed me again.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-01-18, 09:24

We could really write a book on our experiences with Ashra and 7 witches. I still was getting a million emails about other spells to do to help with the situation (she knew would not work b/c she is a fraud). I finally unsubscribe her to not get her garbage.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-01-27, 18:37

I started my charge backs on her charges, will let you know when I get my money back, some charges are older, but many are under 45 days, so I feel good about it.
Sometimes I get scared that she will cast a spell on me to bring me bad luck or something, has this happened to anyone?

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-27, 19:43

Believe it cannot happen. Also when you go to bed at night envision a cirlce of light encompassing your body as protection which helps with anything in life. But if Ashra were real she would be able to cast actual spells and she doesn't so I wouldn't worry about negative ones, she has no talent she's just a thief. Sorry, but I will say a prayer you get your money back!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by teacup on 2011-01-28, 21:35

Yes, she is a thief.

teacup
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None crazy

Post by strong03 on 2011-02-11, 18:03

its crazy Ashra ads on this site??

man. I'm so disappointed.

strong03
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-02, 05:14

Definity a scammer.
-Twistpie,I had the same experience with tenplates.
She also blocks your e mail address from contacting her through the chatbox in her site, once she understands you do not trust her anymore.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-09-30, 13:06

the only she did for me was get the name of the person the spell was cast on right. She always came back with something about light and dreams and she would say real progress is being made and all I need to do is buy another spell that would be something good for tammy. Yeah the spell always costed about 500 dollars.

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Shes a HUGE scam and wont refund as promised

Post by taken-by-scam on 2011-10-07, 17:10

Shes saysshe'll refund ur money but after she casts a spell shesays u have to wait 30 days. And then when no results and u want ur money back shesays u had to request it with 2 weeks. Stay FAR FAR away from her

taken-by-scam
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-07, 21:47

Ashra was the first person that scammed me. Al much bad stuff on the net about her I am shocked that people still use her. Just google a caster before using him or her if you take your time to look deep enough something will come up.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-08, 01:11

I did not, but can see how so many have. She was advertising (maybe still is) as though she was ruling out scammers. It would be easy to see her as saving others from the dishonest ones. As most of us now know some of the worst scammers pretend to be honest just to gain trust, to scam away. Exactly Hope, I never used to research. If one is honest you expect others will be. It has taken me some time to trust again. I can honestly say there are some valid casters who do have compassion for others, but I haven't found many.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-08, 02:16

I just voted , she was the first person who scammed for lots of money !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-08, 16:12

me too....!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-08, 16:38

Let us change her name to Assra. lol!

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-08, 17:35

LOL

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-09, 21:22

How do people continue to get scammed by Ashra spells. She is such a huge scam but people still make their way to her website. I hate this woman. She was the first person to scam me. She only got away with 300 bucks she kept asking for more mone and I told her heck no. Then when I asked for a refund she told me that what she did already would backfire and things would get bad. She is full of it.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-10-10, 01:22

i have contacted her many times but not recieved any reply.

maybe she thought i am not a good catch......

MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-10, 07:40

I fell for the Ashra scam two and a half years ago, in Feb. of 2009. I had her cast two spells that were about $67 each. I contacted her and told her nothing was happening, and she "recast" the spells. She promised me that the spell she cast would make this guy and his gf break up, and they did break up shortly thereafter, but I have no way of knowing if that had anything to do with her spell. She also promised he would come around if we did enough work on him, but I quit buying spells from her. Anyway, I think this guy is back with his ex from two years ago. She moved to another state and I found out he went to see her, and his mom is always on her Facebook posting on the photos she takes...

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-10, 07:50

I really hope you don`t have feelings for that guy anymore Charlotte.

Is there such a thing as the best spell caster of the year award? Lol I had a look at Ashra's website and saw that. There is a picture too haha

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-11, 04:49

If you look at her website it is very well built and good designed.Must cost a lot!And she writes very well,these are reasons people continue to fall.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-21, 18:53

I bought 2 spells from Ashra 2 weeks ago and been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the time frame to begin to bring my love back. She assured me that her spells work and can help me. So far no results and it looks like I have been waiting for nothing. She is all over the net and I heard good things about her and bad. She seems to be so real but last night she tried to scare me into buying another spell which I did not do.

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-21, 19:09

John,I am sorry to hear she scared you.
I have been scammed by her more than2 years ago.Bought 4 spells,nothing happened.At that time she did not offer refunds.Now she seems to give refunds.
Also did not know at that time that with paypal you have 45 days to open a dispute and get your money back if the seller does not agree to refund you by herself.My very personal advice is to get money back RIGHT NOW.
When I did not get results,at first s he said she does a recast and assures results,then tried to sell more and more spells.Then I told her that had doubts she shut my email address out even from the chat box service she has on the site and never responded again.
Do what you feel like doing but this is my advice....I was alone and did not know enough info.at that time.
You have all us on your side.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-21, 19:18

I noticed I made some language mistakes in the post above..sorry!Just hurrying and sleepy...

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-21, 19:43

Thank you Tarantola77. My hopes were high thinking I would at least hear from my love again. This sucks. I do not have the words to describe the pain, dispair and lonelyness Im feeling right now.

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum